ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 262/100%
FLORIDA MEMBERS..SIGN IN PLEASE

I have had several Florida members ask me if I knew of any Live Trades in Florida.

So, please...if you live in Florida, sign in and let us know where you live and if you know of any Live Trades.
Thank you
Gail

1. GALZART - Beverly Hills
2. schaefme - Satellite Beach
3. poeticpaper - Fleming Island
4. prop chick - Orlando
5. suzyq - Lake Wales
6. Chamele - Gainsville area
7. Nancy - Mulberry (Lakeland)
8. gingerblue-Naples-Marco Island
9. ICraft - Bradenton
10. kani73 - Jacksonville
11. novasmem - Fleming Island
12. ZenMama - Jacksonville
13. KellyC - Ocala
14. Catey - Port St. Joe
15. tekamarie - Spring Hill
16. Spirit Soul - Gainsville Area
17. Crystallized - Port Richey
18. LilacDragon - Orange Park
19. FloridaFour - Palm Harbor
20. shadOcat - Kissimmee
21. stephiedee - Tallahassee
22. maggiebloom - Deerfield Beach - "Snowbird" (Jan.-March)
23. NanWatkins - St. Petersburg
24. pennyminnie - Plant City
25. kstyles - Jacksonville
26. dellamarie - Pinellas Park
27. Ibis - Coral Springs
28. NeonDementia - Lakeland
29. 4drumbabes - St. Augustine
30. Penji - Pinellas Park
31. camprose - Sebring
32. Caterina Lionti - Jacksonville Beach
33. I.R.Stamper - Inverness
34. BethBristow - Gainsville (Hawthorne)
35. velcrodog - North of Tampa
36. arts4all - Bradenton
37. kattb55 - Deland
38. inkyfingers - Tampa
39. Oohlala65 - Tampa
40. Eggmontekey - Cocoa
41. tascarini - Seneca Falls, NY (daughter in Tampa)
42. Jeanermoonpie - Ft. Myers
43. dorothygilmore - Pensacola
44. TainoWoman - Central Fl., North Orlando
45. shibooyapl - Orlando, South Downtown
46. Alex909 - Miramar (South Florida)
47. rodmariee -- West Palm Beach
48. Bluesky -- Miami
49. Findingjoy -- Jacksonville
50. Tobylee -- Largo
51. kr904 -- Jacksonville
52. kathleenlovesflorida -- Land O Lakes
53. Clarinell -- Pinellas Park
54. Bluevioletz -- Orlando area
55. dbughall -- Plant City
56. heidiwineland -- Lakeland
57. Tallygal -- Tallahassee
58. CrazyOrphelia -- Hollywood (now living in Amsterdam)

Last edited by GALZART; 04-09-2017 at 08:01 AM. Reason: add name
Old 08-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.

schaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 74/100%
i'm in gorgeous Satellite Beach, FL. (go Air Force!) willing to travel for live swaps.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Do you suffer from collage-a-thon-itis?

My Mood:
poeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 532/100%
*raises hand* I'm here, I'm here (Boynton Beach, FL) which is nestled in between West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale - Southeast FL.

Am working on getting an ATC ehibition ready within the next year. Will put out an open call for International entries.

Perhaps we can work out a live trade session for after the exhibition...
Old 08-11-2010, 11:15 PM
prop chick

iTrader Rating: /%
I'm in Orlando, close to Disney. I'd love to do a live trade, because nobody will let me into the group trades here. (My collage pieces don't seem to translate well online, lol.)
Old 08-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
Thank You all for signing in.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Art Lover

My Mood:
suzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 678/100%
I'm here in Lake Wales - sort of between Tampa and Orlando. Don't know how live trades work, but would love to find out!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
Originally Posted by suzyq View Post
I'm here in Lake Wales - sort of between Tampa and Orlando. Don't know how live trades work, but would love to find out!

I really don't know anything about them either, but since several people have asked me if I knew of any in FL, I just thought I'd compile a list of the FL members. Anyone can take this information on the location of everyone and set up a trade. Thank you for signing in.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:41 AM
theoretical artist

Chamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 232/100%
I'm just north of Gainesville, and getting together would be awesome

Let's brainstorm and see if we can make something happen
Thanks Galzart for starting up this great thread!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
Too bad FL is such a long state..we're pretty well scattered. I know of quite a few more people...hope we can get them to sign in.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Rips and Snips

Nancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1351/100%
I am in Mulberry, which actually abuts Lakeland and on the I-4 corrider about 45 minutes from both Orlando and Tampa. I have never found anyone here that has even heard of ATCS..I have check at several Art Galleries and even they are oblivious to our wonderful
little works of art.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
I am in Mulberry, which actually abuts Lakeland and on the I-4 corrider about 45 minutes from both Orlando and Tampa. I have never found anyone here that has even heard of ATCS..I have check at several Art Galleries and even they are oblivious to our wonderful
little works of art.
Hi Nancy, Thank you for signing in. There is a stamping and scrapbook store near me (Lecanto) and she's moving to Crystal River. Other than that...no one around here knows what an ATC is. There is also a Scrapbooking shop in Ocala that knows.
Sorry I didn't get to see you this year on Dianne's hectic shopping spree. Maybe we can meet up in May when she comes for another shopping trip.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Do you suffer from collage-a-thon-itis?

My Mood:
poeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoastpoeticpaper is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 532/100%
Nancy, same thing here: no one has heard of them. So, I'm spreading the word and bringing my ATC-filled binder collections out and about with me.

I'm soon going to hold an ATC exhibit here in S. Florida, too.

But, I actually like having our "secret" society!

We're Special!
Old 08-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
I know there are more FL people here on AFA....I have a list!
This list is just for information regarding possible Live Trades...we aren't going to dump a lot of PMs or EMs on you.
Please sign in.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:08 AM
gingerblue

iTrader Rating: /%
I'm Chel, in Naples/Marco Island area.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:58 AM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
Originally Posted by gingerblue View Post
I'm Chel, in Naples/Marco Island area.
Thank you for signing in.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:37 PM
ATC Guru

ICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 641/100%
Thanks for doing this - I live in Bradenton, Fl

Interestingly I met 2 women at Michaels in Sarasota (next city south of Bradenton)we were just chit-chatting and one of them asked if I scrapbooked - I said yes and I make cards but what I'm really into is Artist Trading Cards - but I can't find anyone around here who does them - guess what? They are active in a group and get together and craft and swap - they were doing a swap on Sunday night that had gotten so big they had to change locations - 50 people -WHAT? I tried to get an invite or some more info but I got the impression they are just players - not coordinators. I did give them my email and name and told them if there was ever an "open" swap or ATC "crop" - I don't even know what they'd call it - I would be very interested. She inquired how I currently trade and I told her all online - I didn't specifically say AFA not for any reason - probably because I always think of this as the ONLY ATC site. heehee Because I love it so much.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
ICraft, Thank you for signing in. I hope they get in touch with you eventually. That's the first I've ever heard of any gatherings down here....but there must be more.
There is a group here at a local Scrapbooking store (12 of them). They are all given a theme and they have to make 12 duplicate cards to trade with each other. They are nice cards, but mainly "scrapbook" type cards. Nothing wrong with that, a friend of mine is in the group and her cards are beautiful (I have five of them). Too bad they don't trade outside the group.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.

schaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 74/100%
there are NO scrapbook stores here in the melbourne area; they have all closed. I thought I could at least start with one and see if anyone was doing atcs in the area. there's a stamping group at the library but the lady who runs it is going back to work and really didn't sound interested in ATCs.

Given all that, I am certainly willing to travel to Orlando, Miami, jacksonville or Tampa/St pete (sorry panhandlers...the drive is just too far for me) if anyone would want to get together to work on ATCs together and/or trade.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
Well, the list is growing, but I know there are still a bunch of FL AFAers who haven't signed in... If you run across any in your trades...point them toward this site.

I'm marking everyone on a map...it seems there are a few people within your 'driving area'.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:04 PM
ATC Guru

ICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 641/100%
I know what you mean schafme - all but one scrapbook store in our area closed down too - it's such a shame because you can get such awesome and unusual items from specialty shops. Last year I was in the Ft. Myers & Cape Coral area and they have numerous stamping and scrapbook stores - all flourishing - they all carry different types of items and they seem to co-op - giving out business cards for each others stores and recommending the different shops for certain items - it's awesome. It's great that they do so well because there are also 2 ACMoore's and I believe a Michaels - talk about craft heaven.