ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 11-28-2010, 07:25 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Ethereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 543/100%
Betta in Color (betta fish) - Due Feb 11

Swap Due Date - Feb 11, 2011
Signup/withdraw date - When full
Number of Cards - 3/3
Number of Participants - 50
Medium - Hand drawn/painted

Theme:
Colorful Betta Fish (aka Betta splendens, Siamese fighting fish)

Rules:
Original artwork only!
-- The Betta Fish MUST be done by hand (in whatever medium you chose - acrylic, pencils, markers, watercolor..whatever).
--card must be COLORFUL!!!
-- Stickers, photo, stamped image of a betta, and etc. are unacceptable and will be returned.
--Remember the background! It should be completed too (don’t just draw a fish on a blank, white card and call it done!).
--Background can be collaged.
--Make sure all edges are glued down.
--NO bulky embellishments (keep your cards flat!). It should fit easily in a trading card sleeve.
--Make your cards sturdy. They should be more than a flimsy piece of paper. So be sure to put on a backing if necessary. If they are flimsier than an index card, it will be returned.
-- Put user name on the back of your cards!!!!!!!
--Protect your ATCs in sleeves or plastic baggies.
--Communicate if you must withdraw. It's no big deal - just let me know! No communication = neutral iTrader.
--Extra cards as host gifts are always, always appreciated, but never required!

Mailing Directions:
* Send me a PM when you are ready to mail, and I'll send you my address.
* US players Send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope. Loose extra postage is much appreciated to help international players. Write your username and swap name on your return envelope!
*Don’t tape the daylights out of your cards! A little tape goes a long way.

* International participants: Please send a sticky address label, and I’ll provide the envelope. A US dollar/postage is appreciated.

*Put your screen name and the name of the swap on the back of your envelope.

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from! I will be leaving iTrader as cards come in.

A note on how I swap: I do my very best to swap comparable cards. Ask me in a PM if you want to know more about my swapping method and I’ll try to explain my little method.

Remember to do your best work and HAVE FUN!

1. Wil Opio Oguta - Netherlands
2. Anderscandy
3. AnnaAardvark
4. a123andpoof!
5. Karen kensek
6. krystenr
7. Pochadiva
8. SMikell
10.RedRoses42
11. JoytotheBlog
12. PrairieMouse
13. SunTrade
14. AmericanHwyFlower
15. LenoardaDaArtsi
16. Laura D.
17. nanette653
19. Ultrablue
20. Josette
21. MoMoStarbuck
22. TimeInMyHands
23. csgebhart
24. Pfifer80
25. djl1050
27. MorahLaura
28. ZineCutter
29. FingerPainter
30. lenoralb
31. DuckDuckGoose
32. Monica
33. Garneteve

Last edited by Ethereal_sheep; 02-13-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:15 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Ethereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobah
I hope to get my cards done soon! Meanwhile... Here is General Iroh (my old betta):

He lives in his own 10 gallon aquarium with a little water heater.

Last edited by Ethereal_sheep; 11-29-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:00 PM

My Mood:
Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 645/100%
Can I join?
Old 11-29-2010, 04:27 PM

My Mood:
minnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 436/100%
YEAH!! Another opportunity to use my watercolor pencils!!! (they are just about my most favorietest new toy!) Can I sign up please?
Old 11-29-2010, 04:30 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Welcome both of you!
Old 11-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Got water?

My Mood:
AnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobahAnnaAardvark is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 446/100%
Oh yes! I will sign up for this one!
Old 11-29-2010, 08:06 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 497/100%
Sign me up please!!! I am a betta addict! I love drawing them, and own 5!!!! I am so exited to see a swap dedicated to them!! Yay!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 08:53 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Welcome AnnaAardvark and a123andpoof!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
karen kensek is an ATC Rock Star!karen kensek is an ATC Rock Star!karen kensek is an ATC Rock Star!karen kensek is an ATC Rock Star!karen kensek is an ATC Rock Star!karen kensek is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
sounds like fun, i have had many of these over the years. even tried breeding them once. may i join your swap please.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:41 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
My hubby won't let me breed them, but it sounds like it could be fun. I'm not sure if my family would all appreciate getting a betta for Christmas Welcome, welcome Karen kensek.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:42 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Anyone who has a betta, feel free to share photos of your bettas for inspiration!
Old 11-29-2010, 11:20 PM
listening to you, i get the music

My Mood:
krystenr is a valued memberkrystenr is a valued memberkrystenr is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
i'd like to join the betta swap if i may!
Old 11-29-2010, 11:27 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Welcome, krystenr!
Old 11-29-2010, 11:36 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1808/100%
I would like to try my hand at this one. Thanks!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:37 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Welcome Pochadiva!
Old 11-30-2010, 02:49 PM
May the odds be ever in your favor!

SMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSMikell is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 476/100%
Sign me up. I've been wanting to draw some fishies.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:39 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Welcome SMikell!
Old 12-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Valuing the Past - Creating the future!

My Mood:
Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 848/100%
Lurking for now... heehee
Old 12-01-2010, 08:30 AM
Newb

Addalou is a friendly and kind soulAddalou is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 13/100%
Add me please!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:11 AM

My Mood:
RedRoses42 is a delightful artist to behold!RedRoses42 is a delightful artist to behold!RedRoses42 is a delightful artist to behold!RedRoses42 is a delightful artist to behold!RedRoses42 is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
This sounds like fun! Count me in!