ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-02-2011, 08:53 AM
June 21 - 1 year anniversary to the best man in the world

My Mood:
corrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 738/100%
"You've been challenged" - Mixed Media 4"x4" Chunky Book Swap II -Due April 19

"You've been challenged" - Mixed Media 4"x4" Chunky Book Swap II
Due Date #1 - Baggies of items due to hostess by MARCH 7
Due Date #2 - Completed Chunky Book pages due to hostess by APRIL19
Number of Pages – 4 for 4
Number of players - 16

I always find it challenging and fun to use items that someone has given me in art. And now it's your turn to send in items for the other players to use on YOUR chunky book page.

Here's how it will work.

Phase 1 / BAGGIES - Due Date MARCH 7
1. In each of the 4 baggies, include 5 items. (Please be considerate of postage costs.)
*UPDATE* An example of some items would be your favorite photo, a small doll's arm, funky fibers, bubble wrap, and tissue paper. It can be anything that is light weight and easy to collage or add to the chunky book page. Basically, you're just throwing some things together and challenging the other artists to "do something" with it.

2. Please use quart size bags (or a bag large enough that a 4x4 chunky page will be able to fit in it, when being returned at the end of the swap.)

3. Label each bag with your USER NAME and REAL NAME

4. Send all 4 baggies to me. They are DUE by MARCH 7.

I will swap out the baggies around the weekend of March 12. If your baggies have not arrived by SATURDAY, MARCH 12, they will be returned to you at your expense and you will no longer be able to participate.

Phase 2 / COMPLETED PAGE - Due Date April 19
1. When you receive your baggies, make a chunky page using the 5 items that you received. (1 page per bag of items.) You may also add other elements/items to enhance the page, but you must use all 5 of the original items.

2. On the back of each page, please indicate the recipient's name (the person who sent you the 5 items used), and your user name and artist information.

3. Put the chunky page back into the original bag that has the recipient's label.

4. When all the pages are completed, please mail them back to me. I need them in my hands by April 19!!! Any late pages are subject to neutral i-trader points.

Postage and other mailing information.
1. Because there are more mailings than normal, the postage cost will be a bit higher. USA = $6.00 / Everywhere else = $8.00 This will cover both phase 1 and phase 2 mailings. I will cover any overages on the postage costs.

2. Please include two (2) LARGE return address labels.

UPDATE ON ITRADER POINTS...
I asked the moderators for their recommendation on how we should leave itraders and they decided the following:

"Leave one iTrader when the players return the completed cards to you. And they should leave one for you when you return the completed cards to them.

This is going to be considered a PAT like swap once the bags are mailed to the players to make the pages.
You are going to have to keep track of who you send each players bag to.
When players receive their final returns they we be able to leave iTrader for each player who made a page for them. (Because it was made especially for them.)

You and the players should also leave a negative iTrader for any one who doesn't return a page."

baggies received / completed pages received

Players:
Corrie04 - Lafaver55, aznfg, mrubyjean, marla412
NancyL - terrorgirl, penlowe, catscradle, lafaver55
lafaver55 - nancyl, craftychick, corrie04, terrorgirl
momoruth - craftyvox, javazarf, jensza, mrubyjean
catscradle
- nancyl, aznfg, craftychick, marla412
aznfg - catscradle, marla412, penlowe, corrie04
mrubyjean - momoruth, corrie04, javazarf, craftyvox
Penlowe - nancyl, aznfg, javazarf, carftyvox
Jensza - momoruth, craftychick, craftyvox terrorgirl
Craftychick - lafavar55, catscradle, jensza, javazarf
Terrorgirl
- nancyl, lafaver55, jensza, craftyvox
javaZarf - momoruth, mrubyjean, penlowe, craftychick
Marla412 - catscradle, aznfg, mrubyjean, corrie04
craftyvox - momoruth, penlowe, jensza, terrorgirl

Last edited by corrie04; 05-10-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:10 PM
plays with color and texture

My Mood:
NancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 1186/100%
I liked doing this before. Please add me.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:14 PM

My Mood:
corrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant futurecorrie04 has a brilliant future
Welcome NancyL.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:43 PM
it is what it is

notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 866/100%
interesting....lurking
Old 02-02-2011, 02:49 PM
You can't get any higher than this

kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 885/100%
Please sign me up, sounds like fun!

We basically put together a baggie of items, and someone will make us a chunky page out of them? That's a cool idea.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:01 PM

My Mood:
notinkansas - it's a lot of fun! Hope you join.

Kristinized - You got it! Welcome!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:34 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 1589/100%
I'd like to play
Old 02-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Art Guru of the Deep South

My Mood:
momoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 713/100%
i wanna play
Old 02-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Never enough time for play

My Mood:
alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
I'm going to lurk for a day or two and see if I can get caught up on some other items first. Will let you know
Old 02-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Art Guru of the Deep South

My Mood:
momoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobahmomoruth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 713/100%
need addy..my packets are ready to mail
Old 02-03-2011, 07:09 PM

My Mood:
NancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNancyL has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Mine are almost ready but I have your address.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:16 PM
cOlOr slut, tExtuRe whore

My Mood:
Dadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobahDadreemer is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 178/100%
Lurking

Old 02-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
I wanna play!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:30 PM

My Mood:
Okay... everyone is signed up.

Lurkers - I hope you decide to join!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:15 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them allaznfg is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 246/100%
Yes. I would like to do this.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:01 PM

My Mood:
Perfect! I'll sign you up
Old 02-05-2011, 04:06 PM

My Mood:
My bubble envelope of ingredients is on your way...they went in the mail along with some napkin packages and a whole bunch of beewax napkin cards.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:46 PM

My Mood:
Great! thanks, Nancy!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:00 AM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3100/100%
I'd like to join, please!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:33 AM
ATC Virtuoso

HeatherR is a name known to allHeatherR is a name known to allHeatherR is a name known to allHeatherR is a name known to allHeatherR is a name known to allHeatherR is a name known to allHeatherR is a name known to allHeatherR is a name known to allHeatherR is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 166/100%
Sounds fun! Please count me in.