ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-13-2011, 11:44 PM
I have Circus Elbows & Barbie Doll Knees

My Mood:
Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 186/100%
Great cards, Meg!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
AmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to allAmericanHwyFlower is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 181/98%
Meg.... those are terrific zetti.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:10 AM
Content to Create!

My Mood:
theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1105/100%
awesome, Meg!! love those!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
babynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 361/98%
Oh thank you guys. I feel so loved!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:25 AM
I'm not short...I'm fun sized!! :)

My Mood:
RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!RedHeartStudio is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 380/100%
I would love to play in this one!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 08:49 AM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 444/100%
I'm so inspired especially after seeing babynavyblue's cards! Gathering stuff so I can try this out.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Rookie

StudioBlue is a valued memberStudioBlue is a valued memberStudioBlue is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 35/100%
Please sign me up!
Old 04-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
Originally Posted by babynavyblue View Post
Ok, Im sort of done. I hope everyone likes em. I went a more traditional route with cutouts instead of magazine images.
Those look great!
Old 04-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Welcome to you both!!

Originally Posted by RedHeartStudio View Post
I would love to play in this one!!!
Originally Posted by StudioBlue View Post
Please sign me up!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Boom-di-yadda-boom!

My Mood:
Juanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 441/100%
Please sign me up - I've been Zettized!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Welcome to the fun!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Ok, I'm just obsessed.

My Mood:
Cecileb is a glorious beacon of light!Cecileb is a glorious beacon of light!Cecileb is a glorious beacon of light!Cecileb is a glorious beacon of light!Cecileb is a glorious beacon of light!Cecileb is a glorious beacon of light!Cecileb is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 70/100%
I haven't done Zetti before but I'm keen to try - please sign me up.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Blossoming Beginner

My Mood:
*star.mama* is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
Oo, oo, me too! Please?
Old 04-14-2011, 06:59 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1039/100%
Lurking for now. . .
Old 04-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Miss TalksAlot

My Mood:
lovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to alllovepugs1 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 149/100%
Me too please, love zetti !!!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:23 PM
this is only a test

My Mood:
oddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 905/100%
still cant figure out how to upload to a thread, so i posted my first ever zettis in my gallery, take a gander
Old 04-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Welcome to all!

Originally Posted by Cecileb View Post
I haven't done Zetti before but I'm keen to try - please sign me up.
It's really fun and easy to get into. Harder to get out of!

Originally Posted by *star.mama* View Post
Oo, oo, me too! Please?
Of course!

Originally Posted by lovepugs1 View Post
Me too please, love zetti !!!
Yes, yes, yes!
Old 04-15-2011, 12:05 AM
Content to Create!

My Mood:
theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1105/100%
Originally Posted by oddbreed View Post
still cant figure out how to upload to a thread, so i posted my first ever zettis in my gallery, take a gander
fantastic, oddbreed!
Old 04-15-2011, 08:57 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Those look great! (sorry I didn't post last night; the connection at the hotel was very slow)

Originally Posted by oddbreed View Post
Old 04-15-2011, 09:06 AM
this is only a test

My Mood:
oddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of artoddbreed eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 905/100%
aww thanks! im working on a few other, more hand drawn elements..we'll see

Tags
atc, swap, zetti, zettiology