ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 04:53 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
I'll try to get some art done for this a-thon....still very busy trying to catch up on swaps, so this will be a good excuse to get them done!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:45 PM
has ran away to join the carnivale...

My Mood:
HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!HotMamaRama should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 510/100%
I was thinking the same thing catscradle. Get some swap cards done, and slip a few "just because" cards/art in between!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1271/100%
You can create art that is NOT for trade during the a-thon. Just play along and share what you're creating!

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."

My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 05-31-2011, 08:13 PM
I choose to create, but not procreate.

My Mood:
Rogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1285/100%
Originally Posted by HotMamaRama View Post
YAY!!! THIS I CAN HANDLE!!! I played in the FPAT, but I just struggle so with that for some reason!! BUT an ATART! I got that down!!!!! Count me in Helen!!!

Me too! Found Poetry is a struggle for me, but an ATART I love! I plan to play if my muse (and work schedule) allows!

Ooh, I wanna Trina chunky!
Old 05-31-2011, 09:42 PM
Here there be monsters!

My Mood:
jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 857/100%
Okay, I'll see if I can scrape some time to do this cause I can't help myself! Who needs to sleep anyway??????
Old 06-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I am not going to make it until midnight and am off to bed. Happy creating, everyone!

Old 06-01-2011, 01:41 AM
Sprinkles McKnob be me name

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1629/100%
I am getting extremely frustrated with this site today - I have been trying to load my first 5 cards since 11am, it is now 3.38pm and I STILL have not been able to load anything!!!! This is the first time that I have even been able to get onto any part of the site, I will just keep making cards and try again tomorrow.
VERY frustrating at losing a whole day of the a-thon - thanks for making it longer than usual - I might be able to get on sometime
Old 06-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
Donna, I'm sorry you're having trouble. I've just had problems signing in (I know, I said I was off to bed... soon!)

If anyone has problems with the site, post the time and problem in this thread.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17576

Old 06-01-2011, 01:57 AM
Too much ink!

My Mood:
sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1752/100%
The site has been running very slowly the last days. I usually can log in but I can't post anything. Now it seems to work a littel better but I some database errors yesterday.

9 hours work and then four days free .
Old 06-01-2011, 02:33 AM

My Mood:
citykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcitykitten is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 218/100%
I wanted to spend the day making art but the dark edges of my depression have snuck in around me and I just can't do anything. Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:54 AM
I choose to create, but not procreate.

My Mood:
Rogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1285/100%
Oh citykitten, I've been there - no fun. I hope tomorrow brings a smile to your face and a flurry of creativity to your fingers!
Old 06-01-2011, 03:19 AM
finding time to squeeze art into my schedule!!

My Mood:
katrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 345/100%
Past midnight here but I'm tired! Lol. Going to work on cards in the morn.
My APC Ad“Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind rather than on outward circumstances.”--Benjamin Franklin If I comment on your card, it means I would love to have it but I'm too afraid to ask to trade! Visit my new blog and catch up on my experiences moving and beginning to teach: The Imported Introvert
Old 06-01-2011, 05:12 AM
Too much ink!

My Mood:
sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1752/100%
6 hours...
Old 06-01-2011, 05:38 AM

Art By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
Originally Posted by citykitten View Post
I wanted to spend the day making art but the dark edges of my depression have snuck in around me and I just can't do anything. Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better.
I've been there too, citykitten. Not fun. Hope the depression subsides enough for you to create. Art can be very therapeutic, if you can get yourself motivated enough to start.

(HUGS!)

Camilla
Old 06-01-2011, 05:47 AM

Art By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
It's June 1st here in Michigan USA. Just before 6 am. Hope to work this morning on two chunkies I owe to people. If it goes well, I'll keep going! They may take me a while, though.

Happy creating, everyone!

Camilla
Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 AM

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Thanks for the referral to the other thread HHC - I have reported my troubles.
Now to the good stuff - I have been creating (when not frustrated with the inability to load any of it). Here are my first offerings:
ATART III #1
ATART III #2
ATART III #3
ATART III #4
ATART III #5 TRADED

Last edited by Donnacr; 06-01-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:30 AM

My Mood:
and the next set:
ATART III #6
ATART III #7
ATART III #8
ATART III #9
ATART III #10
Old 06-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
diome is a valued memberdiome is a valued memberdiome is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 16/100%
My clothes just came out of the dryer so I could finally go and buy some more stamps! It's holiday tomorrow in Finland and I'm running out of stamps to mail the trades for this marathon. I have also cut 15 pieces of cardboard to use for the cards and prepared the usual background info tags.

Donnacr: amazing cards!
miloccpep: very beautiful, love the colors!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Why can I not spend more time in my studio?

My Mood:
Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 645/100%
Good morning to you all! Another a-thon to play in. I hope I can show some pictures every day, but I am creating several quilt tops as well, so I cannot promise this. Here are my first cards for today. I made these for the I spy purple swap but they all have a (printed) stamp on them, so I am showing them here as well:
APC

Last edited by Wil Opio Oguta; 06-12-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Here there be monsters!

My Mood:
jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 857/100%
Off to work. Beautiful cards everyone. Hope to have time to craft when I get home, it's an easy day at work, only 1 groom so I SHOULD, if I don't get bombarded with last minute clients.

Hoping to do lots of trade today!!

Tags
a-thon, art a-thon, art therapy, atart