ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Improving my health one ATC at a time!

arlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1092/100%
Turning 60 soon- 60 ATCs Wanted, in 1-1 Trade

I'm turning 60 in January and would like to celebrate with art.
I am seeking 60 artists who would create an ATC for me and in return I will create an ATC for you.
We will both create in any medium, any theme.
Who would like to take on the challenge??
Old 10-05-2011, 08:15 AM
Happy in Maine

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
Turning 60

I would be happy to create a 60 card for you. I just turned 68 and consider life wonderful. I hope your 60's will be wonderful also.

Last edited by Maineatc; 10-05-2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: included address
Old 10-05-2011, 04:42 PM

arlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them all
Thanks so much Maine - I wanted to do something special - so thought of art. I appreciate you joining in and your advice!
Bev
Old 10-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I've moved, so I got a new address!:)

craftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 228/99%
What a wonderful idea to celebrate such a special number birthday I'd like to make you an ATC as well for your birthday. Are you specifically looking for art around the number 60 or any themed ATC?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:49 PM

I am open to any theme, any medium. Thanks so much CraftyVox!
Old 10-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Urchinowski

My Mood:
cdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant futurecdraz/ceedee has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 390/100%
I will do this, can you PM me your address plz?
Old 10-12-2011, 08:09 AM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2050/100%
Thatīs a fab idea! Iīll make a card for you, too

My NEW Blog
My APC list
Old 10-12-2011, 09:31 AM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
monarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 2198/100%
I will make something for you, toooo
Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................
Old 10-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Pauline

Pauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoastPauline is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 230/100%
I will send you one from Australia - I too have overstepped the 60 line mark.
Send me your address.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:35 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
futureforest is a friendly and kind soulfutureforest is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
I'll make you one, too
Old 10-14-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm currently unsupervised, the possibilities are endless

My Mood:
Russell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRussell has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 527/100%
I'd love to make an ATC for your milestone!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Here comes the sun!!!

My Mood:
JudyLee is on the road to fameJudyLee is on the road to fameJudyLee is on the road to fameJudyLee is on the road to fameJudyLee is on the road to fameJudyLee is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 245/100%
I'll make you a card!!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1293/100%
I'm in!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:58 PM
On a roll

Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)Gerry is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 679/100%
I will make you one Arlie, sent me your address please.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:49 PM
I know it's only Rock and Roll but I like it!

My Mood:
Hazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them allHazartist1 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 208/100%
I'll do a card for you!
Old 10-15-2011, 09:22 PM

Thank you all so much! I am so looking forward to receiving your cards and then making something for you!
I have pm'd my address - let me know if somehow I missed you.
thanks again!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:37 AM
Never enough time for play

My Mood:
alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
I will make you a card and mail it along with the Christmas Zen's.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 747/100%
Count me in, I will make you a card! Great idea, too late for me
Old 10-19-2011, 06:56 PM

Thanks Alana and Marilou! I'll pm my address.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:10 AM
stitching up a storm

My Mood:
Cee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant futureCee-Emm has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 200/100%
arlie, I will make you a card for that special birthday you have coming! What a great idea.

A question I thought others may wish to know also:

would you like the atc to be a surprise/ blind swap, or would you like them popped into our post here..or ???

Last edited by Cee-Emm; 10-23-2011 at 04:26 AM.