ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-21-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm not creative like you...I'm creative like me.

My Mood:
mzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 2166/100%
Artist's Choice - Due Dec 30

Swap Due Date: Cards need to be in my hands no later than December 30
Signup/withdraw Date: No sign ups or withdraws ...just send in your cards on time if you want to play!
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 only
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Any

Artist's Choice

The swap guidelines for this swap are a bit different than others I have hosted. Please read the information below carefully. Thanks!!!

Your cards, your way! You pick the theme(s) and the medium! Anything goes! This is your chance to make cards on your favorite theme and in your favorite medium. Please do keep any embellishments reasonable (as flat as possible).

Please send in your very best work...no sloppy, half-hearted cards...only cards you would love, love, love to receive need be sent in.

Please make sure your ATCs for All name is on the back of your cards EXACTLY how it is on the forum so those who receive your cards can give you rep points.

This swap as a no sign up swap. Your name will be added to the list when your cards arrive.

Cards that arrive on or before December 30 will be swapped out.
Cards that arrive after December 30 will be returned.

Host requests:
Please DO NOT send envelopes. (I will provide them)
Please DO send loose postage, not envelopes with postage already attached.
Please keep embellishments reasonable.
Thank you!!

Creative Plan:
Please submit only your best, most creative work.
Card size must be ATC standard - 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
All cards need to be sent in a plastic sleeves or some sort of protection in case your envelope is damaged or gets wet on the way to me.
Originals only, no prints of previous work.

Please feel free to post your cards to the thread and comment on other artists' cards.

If you have questions about your cards, please send me a pm or ask in the thread.
PM me when you are ready for my address.

Awesome Returns:

All players: Please do not send envelopes. I will provide them. Please do send a label/paper with your name and address clearly printed on it.

US players: Please do send loose postage to cover your returns. An extra stamp is always appreciated to help cover international postage players, but it's not required. Please do NOT send envelopes with postage already attached.

International players: I'll cover the postage for your returns.

Gracious Gratitude:
Please make sure your real name, swap title, and screen name are on the back of your cards so others can leave you rep points.

Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the folks whose cards you were honored to receive. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards.

Thank you for playing in this swap!

Cards Received:

1. SunTrade returns received
2. papersaga returns received
3. lafaver 55
4. Joss returns received
5. unicorn1returns received
6. Cameoreturns received
7. Jiliyan
8. thatgeekyartgirl returns received
9. mountainsandcloudsreturns received
10. lindalaelm
11. lafaver55
12. Ibus returns received
13. Jennie returns received
14. Elenareturns received
15. Blonda
16. Shawnicaitlinreturns received
17. Nancydarling returns received
18. Lea67000 returns received
19. Margiepoo
20. PAMI returns received
21. Sophie's Momreturns received
22. Misfitintoyland
23. Serikiyoreturns received
24. maggiebloomreturns received
25. Essyreturns received
26. maryfreeman0622returns received
27. pschafe1returns received
28. autumnsensation returns received
29. marioupatchreturns received
30. hiddentreasure2010
31. wildgoosereturns received
32. CynthiaSillitoereturns received
33. lazyshadowsreturns received
34. whisperingnanreturns received
35. Arazal02
36. cecilebreturns received
37. saintevereturns received
38. wolfwyndreturns received
39. Kavkareturns received
40. Raingirlreturns received
41. ruthereturns received
42. tjsreturns received
43. Irvareturns received
44. Evalilareturns received
45. Rebecca410returns received
46. WeAre138returns received
47. KNMBurtonreturns received
48. Dew Art
49. Onaki returns received
50. Snicklemereturns received
51. katelnorthreturns received
52. Dena Cottrell returns received
53. carlyn.clark returns received
54. jensazreturns received
55. Suzenreturns received
56. ferretgirl
57. RachelMariereturns received
58. Lithamel
59. missmegmreturns received

Last edited by mzspurslasso; 01-24-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:20 PM
craft by name, craft by nature

crafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 311/100%
sign me up please
joan
Old 10-21-2011, 06:24 PM
ATC Novice

jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 77/100%
Hello

Looks like fun!!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:29 PM

My Mood:
mzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them all
fabulous!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:30 PM

My Mood:
Kavka is a name known to allKavka is a name known to allKavka is a name known to allKavka is a name known to allKavka is a name known to allKavka is a name known to allKavka is a name known to allKavka is a name known to allKavka is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 348/100%
Totally going to do this!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:57 PM

My Mood:
Yay!!
Old 10-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Here there be monsters!

My Mood:
jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 942/100%
Cool!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:15 PM

Raingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaingirl is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 93/100%
Sweet! I'm in!
Old 10-21-2011, 10:12 PM

My Mood:
Awesome!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 10:29 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
Oh, I love you for coming up for another way to squeeze in a December swap. It's in my date book.
Old 10-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Space cadet par excellance!

WildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 241/100%
Cool

Another tempting one, mzspurslasso!
My APC AD #12 :http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17880
Old 10-22-2011, 02:48 AM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 822/100%
Likes this mrs mzspurs, I am in!
Old 10-22-2011, 04:57 AM

Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!Joss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2348/100%
This one is for me, I know what I am going to do already- ready - willing - and able! LOVE your ideas mzspurs!
Old 10-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2422/100%
What a great idea for a swap!

My APC Ad *** Buddy Card Trading *** Buddy Cards A-Thon

www.shesdreaming.de
Old 10-22-2011, 07:38 AM

scwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 132/100%
ooohhh...sounds like fun!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:02 AM

My Mood:
Yay!! I'm so glad ya'll like this idea. Can't wait to see what arrives.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:05 AM
Granny to four gorgeous children!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1171/100%
Brilliant idea!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Dream In Whimsical~

My Mood:
lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1153/100%
Oh i shouldn't,i have too much studying.But i will Count me in!I love your swaps Tracy
Old 10-22-2011, 10:38 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
SOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobahSOTO is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 201/100%
lurking for the moment. If I can knock all my other swap commitments out, I'm in.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1633/100%
Sounds like fun!