ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 11-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2371/100%
MMH Forest Animals Any Medium

This MMH thread focuses on ATCs that have forest animals on them.

To start the original person names a few animals that they would be interested in receiving. The second person then makes them happy with one of those listed animals.

Some guidelines:

You need to have a 3+ I-Trader rating to participate.
All cards need to be mailed within two weeks of acceptance. If for some reason you are not able to do this in the alloted amount of time, communication through pm is a must.
Please be willing to mail your cards internationally.
Please pm for addresses & don't put them in the MMH thread.
Any medium is welcome. Players can specify a preferred medium but don't go overboard on your requests please.

Please keep the chatter to a minimum. It would be fantastic to have everyone post a pic of their ATC to their partner but remember to add the quote to your pic to keep everything current.

Please make me happy with:
a bear
a fox
a porcupine
Old 11-05-2011, 02:42 PM

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
Ferretgirl I will make you happy with a Bear.

Who will make me happy with
Moose
Fox
Deer
Old 11-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Comic Book Hero

sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!sheala.draws is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 309/100%
Maine-

I'll make you a fox.

Who will make me happy with a
raccoon
wolf
mountain lion
Old 11-13-2011, 07:35 AM

My Mood:
lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 1588/100%
I will make you happy with a raccoon.

Who with make me happy with a

Black bear
Elk
Chipmunk
Old 11-13-2011, 10:59 AM

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
lafaver55 I will make you a black bear.

moose
deer
bear
Old 11-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Maineatc I can make you happy with a Moose.

squirrel
beaver
Big Foot
Old 11-14-2011, 08:25 AM

My Mood:
lea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 199/100%
Ferretgirl I'll make you happy with a squirrel.

ETA: squirrel picture

Who'll make me happy with:

- a hedgehog
- a hare
- a wild boar

Last edited by lea67000; 11-16-2011 at 05:53 AM.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Bear Made By MaineATC

MMH Bear by MaineATC

Still up:

Lea67000

Make her happy with
a hedgehog
a hare
a wild boar
Old 11-17-2011, 01:23 PM
Unicornz and Rainbowz! O_O

My Mood:
Phoenixwildfire is a friendly and kind soulPhoenixwildfire is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 83/100%
lea67000

I'll make you happy with a hare

Make me happy with:

A fox
A bear
A badger

edit: done!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hare.jpg (15.4 KB, 33 views)

Message me if interested

Last edited by Phoenixwildfire; 11-17-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:37 PM

My Mood:
lea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlea67000 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 199/100%
PshawRaven I'll make you happy with these owls (sorry for the bad picture it's night here):

You'll MMH with:

- a racoon
- a hedgehog
- a badger
Old 11-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Your friendly neighbourhood geek

My Mood:
wolfwynd is a valued memberwolfwynd is a valued memberwolfwynd is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 157/100%
lea67000, I'll make you happy with a badger.

MMH with:

- a Bat
- a Fox
- a Hedgehog.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
bumping
Old 01-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
bumping
Old 01-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Always learning...

My Mood:
LilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoastLilacDragn is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
Wolfwynd, I'll try my hand at a fox...or hedgehog...or foxy hedgehog. =)

MMH with...

~ a deer
~ a bunny, or
~ a beaver

(or a moose, squirrel, tree frog.... )
Old 02-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
LilacDragn, I'll make you happy with one of your choices.

MMH with:

a raccoon
a badger
a squirrel/chipmunk
Old 02-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Probationary User

Bluegrassboy is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 3/80%
Ill make you happy with a racoon

who will make me happy with

opossum
white tail deer
elk
moose
Old 02-08-2012, 05:28 AM
Your friendly neighbourhood geek

My Mood:
wolfwynd is a valued memberwolfwynd is a valued memberwolfwynd is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 157/100%
Bluegrassboy, I'll make you a moose.

Who will make me happy with a:

Squirrel
Fox
Black Bear
Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 AM
Probationary User

Bluegrassboy is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 3/80%
I can draw you one of those who wants to draw me

fox
ground hog
caribu
Old 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
shewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 297/100%
I will make you a fox

Wolf
deer
rabbit

Last edited by shewolf36; 02-18-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Bumping