ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-04-2012, 07:57 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Oooo hot chocolate sounds great. I know i have a tin of Cadbury's around here somewhere.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:04 PM
is what she is...a Twin-kie Tsarevina!

My Mood:
FlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 390/100%
That does sound amazing... especially on a cold snowy night here.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Cathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1371/100%
Ahhhhh ....FlyingPhoenix .... I feed the dragons plenty of firestone for the long trip so they should be OK with the snow at your place. Where I live we do not really get snow- in fact last year was the first snow fall in about 50 years around here and then it was only light and didn't last long.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:37 PM
creativity is my sanity

enotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to allenotneicna is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 228/100%
My wonderful Dragons arived in my mailbox today, on my B-day...what a wonderful surprise. When I went to check out the mail it was shaking and there was smoke trickling out around the door, and when I opened it they were all trying to wish me Happy Birthday at the same time. Needless to say my mailbox is a little singed around the edges now...lol. I left itrader for our wonderful host and reps already...thanks to you all.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:38 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Got mine today too, left iTrader and reps! I loved this swap, thanks again!
Old 03-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Cathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forums
Enot and Art - you are always welcome.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:29 PM
ATC Guru

Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1361/100%
My sweet little dragons arrived a few days ago, but I received them on my away home and have not been able to get back out and online till today. I gave my rep hugs, and the itrader for Cathy.

* ~Hand Drawn Round Robin Group~ * ~ STEAMPUNK Chat
Old 03-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Scratching the surface

My Mood:
Yorokobi is a name known to allYorokobi is a name known to allYorokobi is a name known to allYorokobi is a name known to allYorokobi is a name known to allYorokobi is a name known to allYorokobi is a name known to allYorokobi is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 113/100%
Many thanks to flyingphoenix, maKeart96, and Enotneicna for their fabulous dragons! And thanks to Cathy1 for another awesome swap.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 PM
ATC Superhero

HiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 805/100%
Awesome Dragons arrived today. Thank you to our fantastic host! Another outstanding swap. Many thanks to the artists, Evalila, Kathy D. also eangelle. I love them all!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I meant to catch up before joining more swaps, but.....

ColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobahColorFly is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 227/100%
Over the weekend I got AWESOME dragon cards from Art Du Junque, mdkragon, and Wil Opio Oguta. Thanks to all, including our excellent host!
Old 03-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Why can I not spend more time in my studio?

My Mood:
Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 645/100%
When I came home from the office today, my cats refused to come down stairs. Strange. But then I saw -and heard- why, there were hissing dragons waiting on the door mat :-). Thanks to ArtduJunque, Darbabinx and Mdkragon. Cathy, thanks for hosting another fab swap.
APC
Old 03-14-2012, 12:16 PM
ATC Novice

dardarbinx is a delightful artist to behold!dardarbinx is a delightful artist to behold!dardarbinx is a delightful artist to behold!dardarbinx is a delightful artist to behold!dardarbinx is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 55/100%
Received some amazing dragons, and a beautiful ATC holder who I have no idea to give credit for! Thank you so much for all of the artists and especially the hostess, great job everyone!
Old 03-24-2012, 03:21 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
Kathleen is a friendly and kind soulKathleen is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 7/100%
There are some gorgeus dragons at my place. They have arrive last week but I wasn't able to get online since now during the big move
Great job everyone, all the cards are amazing!
Old 03-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
I am still waiting to hear that all the dragons made it safely to their new lairs There are still 4-5 lots still to land. Once this happens I can close this swap.

Check out our swap in the Swap Gallery. Chances are if you posted your cards to the thread you should have one of your cards include.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:13 PM
is what she is...a Twin-kie Tsarevina!

My Mood:
FlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant futureFlyingPhoenix has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 390/100%
I deeply apologize for the lateness of my response. My work schedule was completely out of whack and threw me completely off kilter.

Mine came in while I was away and all three of them have adjusted well.
One of them wasn't very happy with me once it arrived due to the fact that there wasn't any coffee in the house, but it was one of my favorites from the swap, and it found the coffee I forgot I had hidden. <3
The second nearly ate us out of house and home within the first week, and has enjoyed the local cuisine immensely.
And the third's shiny gold scales glittered in the unseasonably warm temperatures (80 plus Degrees Fahrenheit). All of them absolutely amazing and have wonderful personalities!

Thank you to Yorobi (No more Coffee), Makeart96, And Enotneicana (Amethest Eyes) Your work is amazing, and I'm fortunate that your dragons were headed my way. (Off to leave "You Rock" for you!

Cathy1, Thank you for being an amazing hostess, and your dedication to ensure the dragon's safety through their long journeys to their new home.

Last edited by FlyingPhoenix; 03-26-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:48 PM
...all this and a great parking space!

My Mood:
ScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 313/100%
Hi. I'm back from an out-of-town funeral. Cathy, My beasts arrived just before/just after I left for home. Thank you for feeding them well before they took flight. They miss the other dragons, but they are getting acclimated to the house here.

LuvLoz, shewolf36, FlyingPhoenix--your dragons enjoyed the unseasonable 70+ degrees here in michigan last week but are sheltering under blankets with the rainy 38-degree weather this week. Kinda like a slumber party, with a bedsheet tent over them. I think that's where my two bags of Peeps Marshmallow Creme chocolates have disappeared. And my regular Peeps--but mine are slowly petrifying and I think they prefer the squooshy ones.

I think they're off drinking coffee or tea or hot chocolate right now, nibbling on some scones my husband bought for me yesterday. ("Me" is subjective to dragons.) Be watchful, FlyingPhoenix, as your dragon may bring the others up for a visit when warmer weather comes around again.

Last edited by ScrapPea; 03-30-2012 at 10:51 PM.