ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 12-18-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm not creative like you...I'm creative like me.

My Mood:
mzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1853/100%
Abstract Art - Black, Gray, & White, Due March 7

Swap Due Date: Cards need to be in my hands no later than March 7
Signup/withdraw Date: No sign ups or withdraws ...just send in your cards on time if you want to play!
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 only
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Any
Abstract Art – Black, Gray, and White

Since all swaps/hosts have different guidelines and requests, I respectfully ask that you take a moment and read my guidelines for this swap. Thank you!

Abstracts are fantastic! The first three abstract swaps have been fantastic. Let's go with BLACK, GRAY, & WHITE for this one.

For this swap, please make Abstract ATCs in any medium with all three colors (black, gray, white) on them. You may use a SMALL amount of an additional accent color to make your card really pop if you like. Please be sure the extra color is just an accent and just a tiny part of the card.

Abstract art - "Art that does not attempt to represent external, recognizable reality but seeks to achieve its effect using shapes, forms, colors, and textures"

This swap as a no sign up swap. Your name will be added to the list when your cards arrive.

Cards that arrive on or before March 7 will be swapped out.
Cards that arrive after March 7 will be returned.

Host requests:
Please DO NOT send envelopes. (I will provide them)
Please DO send loose postage, not envelopes with postage already attached.
Please DO NOT use raised embellishments.
Thank you!!

Creative Plan:

Please submit only your best, most creative work.
Card size must be ATC standard - 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
All cards need to be sent in a plastic sleeves or some sort of protection in case your envelope is damaged on the way to me.
Originals only, no prints of previous work.
Flat embellishments only. What I am trying to avoid are the raised embellishments, gemstone type stick-ons, pointed things that can tear an envelope, heavy or thick pieces. Other flat types are ok.
Cards with raised embellishments will be returned. When in doubt, please ask!

Feel free to post your cards to the thread, we'd love to see them!
If you have questions about your cards, please send me a pm or ask in the thread.
PM me when you are ready for my address.

Awesome Returns:

All players: Please do not send envelopes. I will provide them. Please do send a label/paper with your name and address clearly printed on it.

US players: Please do send loose postage to cover your returns. An extra stamp is always appreciated to help cover international postage players, but it's not required. Please do NOT send envelopes with postage already attached.

International players:
I'll cover the postage for your returns.

Gracious Gratitude:

Please make sure your real name, swap title, and screen name are on the back of your cards so others can leave you rep points.

Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the folks whose cards you were honored to receive. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards.

Thank you so much for participating in my swap!

Cards Received:

1. kitty2287Returns Received
2. tamjamReturns Received
3. Jewels Returns Received
4. PAMIReturns Received
5. Bartev78 Returns Received
6. debs913Returns Received
7. Rebecca410Returns Received
8. OkwiccanReturns Received
9. mariloupatchReturns Received
10. sainteveReturns Received
11. Art Du JunqueReturns Received
12. TherapeuticArt Returns Received
13. CherieReturns Received
14. lazyshadowsReturns Received
15. bethReturns Received
16. suezq45Returns Received
17. princess06Returns Received
18. bitsysal49 Returns Received
19. Elena
20. FlyingPhoenix
21. dsign49Returns Received
22. pixiecorpseReturns Received
23. jeanReturns Received
24. ligilassReturns Received
25. mouseitReturns Received
26. idolores Returns Received
27. Butterflygirl24Returns Received
28. CynthiaSillitoe Returns Received
29. ms_squid Returns Received
30. katelnorthReturns Received
31. rutheReturns Received
32. Makeart96
33. Kath Returns Received
34. Pochadiva Returns Received
35. RaineyDay
36. CAMeoCheryl
37. owl ladyReturns Received
38. donnacrReturns Received
39. kris10satcsReturns Received
40. missReturns Received
41. BamagirlReturns Received
42. weditt

Last edited by mzspurslasso; 04-01-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 800/100%
Great, I am first!!! If I may
Old 12-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Why can I not spend more time in my studio?

My Mood:
Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 645/100%
Count me in too.
APC
Old 12-18-2011, 01:03 PM
plays with color and texture

My Mood:
NancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancyL eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1205/100%
I'm thinking about it. Will probably send cards in but won't start working on them until January. I want to finish the valentines for Robin by tuesday.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:04 PM
Dream In Whimsical~

My Mood:
lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 1028/100%
Me me me!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:07 AM
ATC Novice

jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!jiliyan is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 77/100%
please include me
Old 12-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1140/100%
Hooray! I'm playing
Bookmarks: An Art Abandonment Project Get a Bookmark, Give a Bookmark!
November Contest - VOTE
December Contest Zentangle Free For All!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Action is the foundational key to all success. Piccasso

My Mood:
Jennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 612/100%
Oh how fun. Monochromatic.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Twinkie's Loyal Servant

Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2452/100%
Count me in.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Artist in the Lucy Ricardo tradition

Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 537/100%
May I play? These abstracts have tempted me in the past and I can't resist any longer!
Old 12-21-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm not creative like you...I'm creative like me.

My Mood:
mzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them allmzspurslasso is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1853/100%
Welcome one and all!!
Old 12-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1140/100%
Oh yippee! Jean is playing (waves madly)
Bookmarks: An Art Abandonment Project Get a Bookmark, Give a Bookmark!
November Contest - VOTE
December Contest Zentangle Free For All!
Old 12-22-2011, 05:06 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 896/100%
I know it's a no-sign up swap, but I did want to express interest, at least...
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Now hosting: Open Theme Found Poetry, due 15 November
Old 12-22-2011, 07:41 AM
The possibilities are endless

My Mood:
rebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Count me in!!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:45 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1154/100%
Yes please!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1306/100%
Me, too. I really want to do a lot more abstract work.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:53 PM
I want to make one of everything!

sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 163/100%
Abstract intrigues me. Since there's no sign up, I'm not signing up. But I'm putting it in my notebook...
Old 12-23-2011, 07:02 AM
ATC Novice

kitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 79/100%
I would love to play. The other abstract ones have been great.
Laurie
Old 12-24-2011, 06:10 PM
ATC Novice

CAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCAMeo Cheryl is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 102/100%
commenting so it is on my radar!
Old 12-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Lock me away with my paints and a brush

My Mood:
kris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant futurekris10satcs has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 147/100%
You'll definitely be getting some from me; this will be my third abstract swap, and they are a blast for stretching the mind beyond its norm!