ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-01-2012, 05:39 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Fantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 168/100%
Hi mrubyjean....could I please join Group 5 with the theme of coffee or tea. Thanks!!
Old 03-01-2012, 05:54 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3064/100%
Certainly, Fantasia ~ welcome!
Old 03-01-2012, 06:01 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1006/100%
May I have the last spot in the collage/mixed media group 5? tiny and/or whimisical houses is my theme.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:09 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Yes, goatgirl ~ welcome! And Group 5 is filled! YIKES!!
Old 03-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Improving my health one ATC at a time!

arlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1094/100%
Love that theme too! Please add me to group 8 - with the theme macro flowers.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:42 PM
colorful soul

Will do ~ welcome, arlie707!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:22 AM
It's Always Something!

My Mood:
TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 685/100%
Wowsers! This filled up fast!!

Please set my theme for group #1 as "angel animals" (cats/dogs with wings, etc, etc)
Thanks!!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:45 AM
colorful soul

Got it, TIMH ~ thanks!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:54 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
topacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to alltopacelot is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
Jewels - I'm in your zentangle group. I've seen a lot of those mandalas in the gallery recently. Is their a link or technique to make them believable?
Old 03-02-2012, 05:25 AM
Twinkie's Loyal Servant

Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2295/100%
I use a compass to make series of widening circles and then divide the circles into regular pie shapes. The pencil lines act as general guides to get your tangles evenly spaced.
I pick a few patterns (4-5), start in the middle and work my way toward the outside. Usually one pattern per ring. Once finished with the ink designs you can erase the pencil guide lines if you need to and then shade where appropriate.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by Jewels; 03-02-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:35 AM
ATC Superhero

HiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forumsHiddenTreasure2010 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 799/100%
I would like to join group#7 Fabric. . Theme TBA. thanks

Last edited by HiddenTreasure2010; 03-02-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:10 AM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Originally Posted by ArtDuJunque View Post
Ill take groups 2 and 6 will edit to post themes when i get home.

Ok, group 2 I would like Andy Warhol / Pop Art style

and group 6 I would like Italian Renaissance Steampunk (think DaVinci's flying machine or the Nautilus)
Didn't know if you caught the edit or not :-)
Old 03-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1066/100%
Wow...I totally missed this one! I'll get the next one though, since I am hosting

*** SEA CREATURES... August Contest!***
Old 03-02-2012, 11:10 AM
All roads lead home.

BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!BayBird is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 98/100%
My themes are:

Group 1: Bug on a flower
Group 4: Birds-you choose the color scheme.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:17 AM
colorful soul

Welcome, HiddenTreasure!

Thanks, ArtDuJunque and BayBird!

Sorry, debs913...but it is kind of fun to participate in the PAT you are hosting...and less pressure!
Old 03-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Never enough time for play

My Mood:
alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
Will sign up for the photography group if room. Theme will be black and white "junk" - black and white photo of an abandoned item- up close and personal prefered.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:50 PM
colorful soul

Wellcome, alanabannana!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Space cadet par excellance!

WildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobahWildGoose is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 241/100%
Group 8 photography/digital please - subject is an imaginative still-life...B/W or colour
Thank-you!
My APC AD #12 :http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17880
Old 03-03-2012, 01:09 AM
colorful soul

Welcome, WildGoose!
Old 03-03-2012, 03:09 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 329/100%
I'll take the last spot on group 8-photography
subject- patterns in nature (macro or micro).