ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1058/100%
De-Stashing!

My family may possibly be moving this summer and I don't really want to drag alot of extra craft goodies that I'm not using right now with me. So I'm sorting through things and trying to find good homes for some of it! (also getting new-to-me toys is always fun) I'll be posting different things as I come across them, so check back occationally to see what I've got up for trade!

Ok, the first round of stuff has been claimed. Now i'm offering:

-one small flat rate box of mixed beads (acrylic, bugle, seed, some shells)

-one small flat rate box of handmade beaded jewelry (great for folks who enjoy salvaging beads & findings for new projects!)

-one small flat rate box of mystery goodies!

What i'm looking for in exchange:
-smooth bristol atc blanks
-copics (any kind, any color, liners, refills etc...)
-old watch pieces, gears, any little bits of steampunkery
-bones, interesting stones (small ones not boulders lol), feathers, fun natural finds
-Any size art (atcs, recipe cards, 8x8 journal pages etc...) that fits the likes on my profile page

Pm me if you're interested! I'm willing to mail smaller envelopes internationally of any of the above (working with a small budget, postal is killer) & I'm also willing to send my package 1st and let YOU decide how much you'd like to send in return.

3x5 Recipe Card Box Dividers; due Dec 5th

My Etsy Shop--NEW ART! Use Coupon Code: LoveTea13 for 20% off.

Last edited by TF Balding; 04-24-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:23 AM
so many ideas, so little time

My Mood:
msdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to famemsdrd is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 95/100%
Im interested in the stamps, czech glass beads and collage images. I can send you watch gears and some bristol board atc blanks.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forums
Awesome! Pm'n ya now!

Old 03-04-2012, 12:25 AM
That's THE Dina to you....

My Mood:
dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!dina54 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 843/100%
I am interested in beads and old magazines! I will send you as many ATC Bristol board blanks as I can!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
Coolness! I'm working on getting pics to put up right now. That way peeps have a better idea of what I'm offering.

Old 03-04-2012, 06:27 AM

Art By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArt By Camilla is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
I am interested in the scrapbook papers and stickers. I can cut smooth bristol board atc blanks for you if you still need some.

I'll PM you too.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1109/100%
T, I've got Copics to trade...if you have any drawing or painting stuff to swap, PM me.

September Contest Theme: RAVENS
DaY oF ThE DeAd October Contest Theme! Come Play!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
Great! I'll be sorting thru things for the next few days. The list will change as I find stuff & as I trade stuff off.
Off to pm y'all now...

Old 03-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
Still have the stuff listed above! Will add more soon!

Old 03-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Action is the foundational key to all success. Piccasso

My Mood:
Jennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 597/100%
I have copics, and packs of bristol blanks, Send me a pic of your random box
Old 03-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
I have some watch bits...your welcome to them I can't even begin th get my head around attaching them
Old 04-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Action is the foundational key to all success. Piccasso

My Mood:
Jennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 597/100%
Hi I got my wonderful box. Thank you. Yours is on the way
Old 04-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
Thanks for posting!

Old 04-20-2012, 02:22 PM
ATC Novice

Jaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJaceslave is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 235/100%
Your box just went postal
Old 04-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
Thanx!

Old 04-21-2012, 05:33 AM
Happily Painting

My Mood:
Syndil is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 27/97%
Wow! So many have posted already! What have you got left? Have you found anymore stuff?
Old 04-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
I'm keeping the list at the top current. If someone claims a box and it doesn't dissapear it's cause I found enough stuff to fill another, lol.