ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-13-2012, 08:12 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Blanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 265/100%
I would love to join if I may, please!
Luke 6:31 Gullah Translation
Old 03-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Cathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1377/100%
Blanche - you are most welcome to join the band
Old 03-14-2012, 08:41 AM
Mixed media MAD

Karlz is a friendly and kind soulKarlz is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 7/100%
I would love to join. I hope I have the time new to all this so bare with me
Old 03-15-2012, 03:03 AM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Cathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forums
Welcome to the party Karlz
Old 03-15-2012, 03:06 AM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Mariloupatch - love your musical cards which arrived today. And thank you so much for the extra card for my collection.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:28 AM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 781/100%
Thanks Cathy, glad to know they survived the long trip.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29357-MAILED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29501
Old 03-15-2012, 08:35 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 346/100%
I'll be needing your address soon, thanks.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Originally Posted by louisezee View Post
I'll be needing your address soon, thanks.
I've sent you a PM just now
Old 03-16-2012, 07:34 AM
"Glitter is an Art Form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 123/100%
Here are my cards. Cathy, if you haven't moved since I sent my Whimsical cats flying, I've got your address. Thanks for another great swap theme!

Attachment 96273 Attachment 96274

Attachment 96275 Attachment 96276
Old 03-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Rookie

Simmo is a glorious beacon of light!Simmo is a glorious beacon of light!Simmo is a glorious beacon of light!Simmo is a glorious beacon of light!Simmo is a glorious beacon of light!Simmo is a glorious beacon of light!Simmo is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 47/100%
Beautiful cards Sophie's mom
Old 03-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Fantastic

My Mood:
subconcious_ink is a valued membersubconcious_ink is a valued membersubconcious_ink is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 27/100%
Ooh, I would love to join this swap. Since I love music but can't carry a tune, I might as well use it in art instead
Old 03-16-2012, 03:50 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1030/100%
Sophie's Mom, I like the way you've "framed" your images.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Sophies Mum - those are really lovely cards

Subconcious ink, welcome to the party
Old 03-16-2012, 06:03 PM
In an Open Relationship with Paper

My Mood:
VintageRebbecca is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 61/100%
Oooh Oooh add me please!
Old 03-16-2012, 06:46 PM
"Glitter is an Art Form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 123/100%
Thanks everyone, for all the lovely comments!

Goatgirl, I'm glad you noticed the frames. I have this contraption dated 1890 I got at an antique show that cuts the scallops.You clamp it to the table top like a vice, then you crank the handle and this little wheel turns and out comes this pretty edge. It was designed for fabric. I got it out the other day and played around with calendar pages. You may be seeing lots of scallops from me!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
You're in Vintage Rebecca
Old 03-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Addicted to ATCs and not fighting it

My Mood:
Connie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoastConnie Powell is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 244/100%
I'd like to join in too. Thank you!
Old 03-17-2012, 12:10 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!louisezee is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 346/100%
Sophie's Mom...would you be able to post a picture of that contraption so the curious could see it? I'd love to see it...always fascinated by antique gadgets.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:02 PM
ATC Novice

kitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkitty2287 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 79/100%
This is such a great idea for a theme. Please count me in.
Laurie
Old 03-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Great, two more partygoers: welcome to Connie Powell and Kitty2287