ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1571/100%
Official St Patrick's Marathon!

Welcome to the St Pat's ATART taking place from Thursday, March 15 (starting at 12:01am in the morning) through Monday March 19 (ending at midnight).

It will be an ATART so all art is welcome but since it's St Pat's weekend I thought it would be fun to have a challenge that every piece of art has something GREEN on it. It doesn't have to be a lot of green and it could be any shade of green but at least a little green - somewhere.

Co-hosts

Thursday - Sharlene54
Friday - Sharlene54
Saturday - Mrubyjean
Sunday - Mrubyjean
Monday - Purplybunny

Cathy1 is co-hosting during the weekend days to cover the time zones on the other side of the world while those of us here are asleep.

PRIZES

I have a selection of prizes that will be awarded during the marathon. Here are the specifics:

As you know green is the theme and the idea is to have a little something green in everything you make during this marathon. Now if you happen to upload something that doesn't have any green in it - the green police are not going to come after you. We are going to keep this marathon FUN! However to qualify for the prizes only art with something green will be counted.

Regular Random Drawing
Each day from 12:01 am until 12 midnight that night the hosts will be will be keeping a list of everyone that uploads at least one piece of art that meets these 2 requirements:

1 Has green in it
2 Is available for trade

Your name will be entered once per day regardless of how much art you upload. You may only win one regular random drawing prize during the entire marathon.

Prizes include colored flower mini brads, epoxy frames, dimesional stickers and prizes will be assigned randomly.

Grand Prize Drawing

This prize package will be awarded to the person who uploads the most availble for trade art with green in it from 12:01am Monday morning through 12 midnight Monday night. The art does not need to be created from begining to end on Monday but it must be finished on Monday.

The last day of a marathon is usually the quietest and this way the person who stays strong until the end gets the prize.

This package includes a mini pad of double sided paper, coordinating dimensional stickers and coordinating paper ribbon.

Co-hosts are eligible for all prizes.

Here is a link to one of our past marathons that has complete instructions on how to upload photos to the thread.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22411

Lurking is encouraged and please upload images of any art created this weekend even if it's not for trade.

HAPPY ST PATRICK’S DAY and have a great time playing in the marathon!

Last edited by KESagers; 03-13-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Twinkie's Loyal Servant

Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jewels should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2361/100%
See you there.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Why can I not spend more time in my studio?

My Mood:
Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!Wil Opio Oguta is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 645/100%
I will be there. Just got today a new collection of napkins and some of them have green clovers on them :-)
APC
Old 03-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. Bob Dylan

My Mood:
minnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them allminnkel is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 437/100%
I'm here and counting the days...hours...minutes......<<<<even Smiley is green!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Be inspiring ... be kind ...

My Mood:
jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1055/100%
I'll be working all weekend, but will get some backgrounds and layouts done now while I am home sick ... may be able to do a bit of art during the athon ..

Pacific NorthWest Artists (and their friends!) Social Group
Old 03-13-2012, 03:48 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I hope you feel better Jaw!

Can't wait to see your clover napkins Wil!
Old 03-13-2012, 04:14 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
KaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 89/100%
Bring it on like Donkey-kong!!

If we haven't traded recently, please PM me for my new address.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1275/100%
woohoo! I'm around most of the weekend, and should have time to participate.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."

My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
tomorrow is today's dream

My Mood:
sharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsharlene54 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 512/100%
I hope you feel better soon, Jaw and I hope you can join the marathon.

I have some background done and some ideas in my mind. I hope I don't have brain freeze. I already can't find things I want to use.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
SuzanneSky is an ATC Rock Star!SuzanneSky is an ATC Rock Star!SuzanneSky is an ATC Rock Star!SuzanneSky is an ATC Rock Star!SuzanneSky is an ATC Rock Star!SuzanneSky is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 51/100%
This sounds like so much fun, KESagers....and I need this 'Atart' to get me going again. I've been overworked, worn out and in the doldrums for a while now and all artwork has ceased during that time. I desperately need to get my groove back.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:00 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Blanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them allBlanche is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 265/100%
Looking forward to this A-Thon!
Luke 6:31 Gullah Translation
Old 03-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
Reposting the link to the time zone map:

http://www.worldtimezone.com/
Old 03-13-2012, 09:03 PM
NEW APT #---603 !

Suze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forumsSuze clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 411/100%
I've been looking forward to this a thon so much. I hadn't been feeling well, saw Doc and he said that I have bronchitis....
on anitbiotics and other meds, hopefully will be feeling better by week end.
darn.
hey Jaw, hope you feel better soon too.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:10 PM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
monarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 2198/100%
I hope you two feel better soon!!!!
Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................
Old 03-13-2012, 09:34 PM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 690/100%
When can we start posting? I put two in, but then I thought maybe I shouldn't have...?
Old 03-13-2012, 10:10 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
KaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobahKaleidescopeI's is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 89/100%
Hope you ladies are feeling well very soon. I know there has been a lot of stuff going around lately. I am trying to avoid it as much as possible!

If we haven't traded recently, please PM me for my new address.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)dsign49 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 781/100%
sure hope I get time to play
Old 03-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Cathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1374/100%
I'm ready to play - just 6 hours to go for me
Old 03-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Delightfully Random Crafter

My Mood:
Moosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 68/100%
:skepti cal:
Old 03-14-2012, 01:48 AM
Delightfully Random Crafter

My Mood:
Moosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to allMoosecastle is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 68/100%
just a little link to get you in the mood - and your kids entertained while you craft

http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/st_patricks_day.htm
Closed Thread