ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-22-2012, 01:59 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
NatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 474/100%
I decided to draw a fairy for each participant in the swap as my "first swap gift" Feel free to shout out if you like any one in particular. Here are the first five.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:04 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
NatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them allNatashaMay is the envy of them all
Sure thing! You're on the waiting list.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
Oh they are so cute NatashaMay and such a lovely thought! Really need to get mine started...
If any have green hair me likey green
Old 03-22-2012, 03:04 PM
There is never enough time for all the art I want to do.

My Mood:
Josg913 is a valued memberJosg913 is a valued memberJosg913 is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
Ohh me likey the purple pink one with the long dress ;0)
Old 03-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Dream In Whimsical~

My Mood:
lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 1019/100%
great work,as always!the red headed one stole my heart ;-) i am almost done as well!
Old 03-23-2012, 07:00 AM
it's a strange magical world

My Mood:
acalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 504/100%
Drat...I missed this
Could you add me to the waiting list?
Old 03-23-2012, 07:11 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Of course acalla. You're seated next to the rest of the fairies in the waiting room.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:27 AM
it's a strange magical world

My Mood:
acalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to allacalla is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 504/100%
Originally Posted by NatashaMay View Post
Of course acalla. You're seated next to the rest of the fairies in the waiting room.

Thanks
Old 03-25-2012, 06:28 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Three more fairies! How's everyone doing?

Old 03-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
I was all ready to start mine but had an emergency set of vampires to do! Going to get them sketched at least over the next couple of days so I can paint and ink over the weekend. Narrowing down the type of fairy is my problem so I'll probably sketch the lot and see which want to be coloured first
Old 03-28-2012, 06:22 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Way to go, pixiecorpse. I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:55 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Hehe thanks NatashaMay me too! They never do end the way I think they're going to in the beginning!
Old 03-28-2012, 10:09 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
rebecca410 has withdrawn so crafty you're first on the waiting list. Welcome to the swap.

Last edited by NatashaMay; 03-28-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:49 PM
There is never enough time for all the art I want to do.

My Mood:
Josg913 is a valued memberJosg913 is a valued memberJosg913 is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
My cards went out in the mail on Monday.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:16 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
I'll be keeping my eye on them, Shannon.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:51 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Three more fairies from me. Eleven down, one left to go. Hope everyone is doing well.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
The dark haired one in the green dress is gorgeous! me likey
Old 04-02-2012, 09:03 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
I'll make sure she'll fly your way.

@Mikesatc - I got your fairies in the mail today. They are gorgeous! Thanks for the extras.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Woohoo thank you NatashaMay! I finished mine today so please can I have your address please and I will get them scanned and uploaded too
Old 04-02-2012, 12:12 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Address is sent. Can't wait to see them.