Swap Due Date - 06/19/2012
Signup/ withdraw date - anytime, just communicate, please
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 only
Number of Participants - 20
A BIRD TRIO
Collage/ mixed media ATC-swap
I know there has been several bird-themed ATC-swaps on this forum lately, but they also seem to have been very popular, so I dare to put up still one more bird-related swap. But this swap has got some limitations, so read the instructions carefully, please!
A BIRD TRIO (example 1)
Cards in this trio made by me, KittyNL and Birdlover.
A BIRD TRIO (example 2)
Cards in this trio made by KittyNL, me and Wil Opio Oguta.
This swap is about birds, but NOT about all the birds in the world! The idea is to make three cards with three different birds, but the birds you may use are limited to the ones listed below (as they happen to be my favourites)! The examples above are showing you, what I mean by this, but if you have questions, feel free to ask. YouŽll send in a trio of birds and will get a trio back. And you may play a bit with crowns and pointy hats etc., but the birds are the main thing in the picture and they must be realistic.
The bird trio has to present these birds:
1) European Robin
2) A blue bird; Bluebirds, Blue jays or any other small blue birds that there might be
3) Tits/ Chickadees (Great tit, Blue tit, Coal tit etc.)
If youŽll google with those words, youŽll find a lot of great examples!
This is a collaged/mixed media swap! Remember to do your best pieces of art that are not based only on one element. And notice, that you may receive cards made in different style than your own cards are made. I try to swap effort to effort as well as I can.
- All cards must be standard size (3.5" x 2.5").
- Use sturdy material as the base of your card.
- No heavy or thick embellishments, please! You can use them, but nothing bulky!
- All cards must be sent in INDIVIDUAL plastic sleeves.
- Remember to include your username and real name on the back of every card. Otherwise itŽs up to you what to put on the backside, but make it neat.
- Only original cards are accepted.
- All players must include a self-addressed envelope or an address-label. No bubble envelopes, please!
- Notice that I donŽt live in the US, so remember to write your complete address with the country as well.
- Put your username on the back of the return envelope.
- All players should include 1e-coin / 1 US-dollar or US-stamps worth the same amount for the postage.
- An extra card is hearted, of course, but not a must.
All late cards or cards not filling these guidelines shall be returned to the sender.
If for any reason you have to withdraw, just let me know. But, please, do that!
PM me for my address, when your cards are ready to be send. And it would be nice to see your creations here, so feel free to post your cards on this thread.
Players - When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!
If you have any questions about this swap, feel free to contact me!
Turning red means that your cards have arrived!
1) Wil Opio Oguta
Rogue Gal (withdrawn)
6) Syndil (withdrawn)
12) the girl with starry eyes
18) SophieŽs mom