Due Date: June 20th
postage date for non-Australians: June 6th
cards: 3 for 3
ALL CARDS MAILED JUNE 22nd
I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I normally allow 2 weeks when mailing my swaps to anywhere else in the world - I suggest that you do the same. That still leaves 6 weeks to make 3 cards.
ALL CARDS to be made ONLY from this site: http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/jun.htm
Choose up to 3 holidays to create your ATCs for - they can be the same holiday or 3 different ones. All mediums are welcome.
You can now plan ahead - all future Bizarre holiday swaps will be due on the 20th of the month that you are making. That means that July will be due July 20th.
Cards are to be in my hands by June 20th. I will mail your return cards as soon as possible, but remember, it took 2 weeks to reach me so they will take 2 weeks to reach you. Please be on time so others don't have to wait.
Australian players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage
International players - a stamp (from your country) equal to the one you used to send your cards to me - I use these in future swaps
ALL players please include a LARGE address label (this means at least 2 x2")
1. Do your best work - I plan to swap like-for-like, as much as I can.
2。Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope
(I host a number of swaps at the same time and this helps me put yours in the correct swap).
3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.
4. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) .
5. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into standard pockets and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.
6. Have fun!!
7. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun. (I think)
1. Tiggerfan1973 - returned
2. Frances - returned
3. maggiebloom - returned
4. suntrade - returned
5. heatherkn - no cards, no communication
6. rebecca410 - returned
7. scrapPea - received
8. vickiZ - returned
9. leann - returned
10. irva - returned
11. MariaJayne - withdrew
12. Cee-emm - returned
13. snowariginal - returned
14. Lemon Crisis - withdrew
15. sheala.draws - returned
16. maryfreeman0622 - returned
17. LilacDragn - returned
18. dipsydoo1968 - received