Red, White & Moo
Swap Due Date - June 30th
Sign up by Date - Now full!
Withdraw by Date - Any time before the due date, just let me know!
Number of Cards - 6 for 6
Number of participants - 35 We are full!
Medium - any except digital and photography
Red, White & Moo!
No, this isn't a patriotic cow swap. This swap is about Moo cards in the colors red, white, and black. grrrdjules
is hosting another Moo card swap, and after joining hers I enjoyed the size so much that I decided to host one of my own. I am using some of her text here, so my thanks to her for writing this next bit up.
What pray tell, is a moo card?
It is a 1” (really it’s 1.1” but I’m making it 1”) by 2.75” card
***Please note: This is not for the printed business card moo cards, please use a sturdy card, chipboard, cereal box, or illustration or matboard.
For this swap, please create 6 Moo cards using the colors red, white and black.
You may use small amounts of other colors as well, as long as red, white and black are the focus. Cards may be collage, hand drawn, painted, mixed media, etc., but please use some design elements to make it interesting so it's not just a colored card. Please send art that took time and care to create - something that you yourself would be thrilled to receive.
- Medium is open except for digital and photography
- All cards should be 1" x 2.75" on sturdy chipboard, etc.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves
- No heavy, thick or bulky embellishments.
- Please include your username and real name on the back of all cards. We can't leave you rep points if we don't know who you are.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please take time with your art. Submit cards that you would be happy to get in return.
- Make sure cards are well-glued and sealed, if necessary.
- This swap is 6 for 6 only. An extra card in this theme for the host is not required but would be cherished.
- I will try to swap out cards "effort for effort" as best as I can, but you may receive a random card.
- If you need to withdraw, just let me know. Disappearing and failing to communicate may result in neutral iTrader.
Mailing and postage:
- Please include your username and swap name on the back of all envelopes sent in.
I host several swaps at a time and this helps me stay organized
- International participants – Please include $1 or US stamps. If you cannot provide this just let me know and I will cover your postage. Please include a self addressed long envelope, or at least a large label or piece of paper with your name and address on it. Please no bubble envelopes.
- US Participants – Please include a self addressed business size envelope (the long kind) with .45 cents postage (or one Forever stamp).
When you are ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
When you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from. Everyone likes to know where their babies end up.
If possible, please post pictures of your cards so we can "ooh" and "ahh" over them.
I will be posting some samples soon.
3.) *Joss - received
4.) *grrrdjules - received
5.) *meredithu - received
7.) *artkeyologist - received
8.) *Pochadiva - received
10.) *theweavershand - received
11.) .JBob - received
12.) *RoOskie - received
13.) *miss - received
14.) *Charlie Brown - received
15.) *Bubblecup - received
16.) *suzyq - received
17.) .suzie's Arts - received
18.) *tjs - received
19.) *KaleidescopeI's - received
20.) *Nancy - received
21.) *esew123 - received
22.) .amyfaerie - received
23.) *Maineatc - received
24.) *TimeInMyHands - received
25.) *JoyFlower - received
26.) *jensaz - received
27.) .thecharmedlife - received
29.) *mrubyjean - received
30.) *squirebear - received
31.) *irva - received
32.) *malinmaskros - received
33.) *Pixeldog - received
34.) *Mrs.Alderman - received
35.) *sheala.draws - received