Swap Title: Art in Australian Aboriginal Style HD/HP ATC Swap
Swap Due Date:
July 26, 2012
Anytime, just let me know.
Number of Cards:
3 for 3
Number of participants:
hand drawn or hand painted only
Art of the indigenous people of Australia is beautiful and intricate. Themes range from animals to abstract representations of dream time. The Papunya Tula and "dot painting" style is particularly noteworthy. See the link below for more information.
For this swap, we'll draw/paint in the Australian aborginal style. You may do dot painting or explore other aspects of this style. Cards should reflect the intricate and textural look and feel of authentic Aboriginal art.
Rules of the Road
- All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three cards that are minor variations of each other.
- Show off your talents. DO YOUR BEST WORK!
- Hand drawn or Hand Painted only please...no embellishments
Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name, user name, location, and the swap name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
-PUT YOUR USERNAME AND THE SWAP NAME ON THE OUTSIDE OF ALL ENVELOPES.
- US Participants, include self addressed business size, and $.65 postage LOOSE in the envelope. If you have very heavy cardstock, send an extra $.20 postage as non-bendable envelopes incur additional fees!
- Canadian players please send:
*$1.37 in US Postage
*OR you may send me money via Paypal ($1.50 to cover fee)
****a self addressed business size envelope or a large mailing label with your address.
-Other international players $2 US bills or postage OR I can take Paypal ($2.40 to cover fee). Be sure to include a large mailing label with your address.
- Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time. US players, it can take 1 week, Canada usually 2 weeks (CANADA MAIL has been extra slow lately, so be aware), other countries usually a week to 10 days. I don't want to wait on late mailed cards as it is not fair to the other players, so plan ahead, please. I might nag if you are the last one we are waiting on (but will do it with love.) *I MAY give neutral feedback for late cards---hate to do it, but it's not fair to make other players who sent cards in on time wait.
*NOTE: Every swap I've hosted I've had to cover some postage costs. I am on a limited income and can't afford this...so please make sure you send enough money to pay for your returns. Thank you.
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too. I will link players names to make this easy peasy.
A host card is not required, but I really LOVE getting them. They make it all worthwhile.
13. CAMeo Cheryl
25. Laura B