Swap Due Date – August 10
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 30
Medium - Collage/Mixed Media
Summer time is wedding time! Let’s get those Zetti girls ready for their weddings!
If you aren’t familiar with Zettiology, it is basically a style that is whimsical, fantastic, full of colors and black-and-white-patterns. There are also a lot of crowns, wings, and pointy hats, contrasting patterns, and mismatched faces and bodies. The backgrounds of the cards are as important as the main subject, and may have text or doodling included to bring the composition together.
This style is based on the art of Teesha Moore. Here are some examples of journal pages from her website http://www.teeshamoore.com/myjournal/pages1.html
. Susan Luke has a great article about Zetti here: http://EzineArticles.com/3704797
Sign up for this swap by posting to this thread. The deadline date is strictly enforced
, as I do all of my mail art through a PO box, and I only visit it once a week. Late cards will be returned.
Please put time and effort into your cards. Imagine that you are swapping the card to someone in person; make it a card you’re proud to give!
I will cover postage for all international players. If you have a US dollar to send, it would be great, but not necessary. I live in the Pacific Northwest area of the U.S., so if you will be sending them from another country, mail them two weeks before the due date.
• All cards must be standard ATC size: 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”, on thick (cardstock) paper.
• Cards must be sent in plastic sleeves.
• No copies; original artwork please! They can be similar, but must be different
• Flat cards, please. No thick embellishments
• On the back of each card write at least: your name, your swap name, and the country you are from (and your state, if you wish, if from the U.S.)
• U.S. Players: send a SASE. Put your user name on the back of both envelopes.
• International players: send me a LARGE mailing label with your address on it, no envelope. I will cover postage for all international players.
If you find you can’t participate in this swap after all, just let me know!
Please post your creations on this thread so we can all admire your work, not just the lucky people that get your cards!
When you get your beautiful cards in the mail from me, please leave “Rep Points” for each of the artists that made your cards. I would also greatly appreciate “iTrader Points” from you!
An extra Zetti Bride card for me is not expected nor required, but boy would I love one!
Who wants to play?
0) ColorFly DONE
1) Connie Powell RECEIVED
2) Roadhousette WITHDREW
3) LilacDragn RECEIVED
4) Maineatc RECEIVED
5) beyondshay RECEIVED
6) Evalila RECEIVED
7) princess06 RECEIVED
8) artkitty WITHDREW
9) squirebear RECEIVED
10) catladybj RECEIVED
11) HeatherR RECEIVED
12) artkeyologist RECEIVED
13) maggiebloom RECEIVED
14) Pikkis RECEIVED
15) shaukc RECEIVED
16) irva RECEIVED
17) Blanche WITHDREW
18) brandyscakeart RECEIVED
19) HiddenTreasure2010 RECEIVED
20) therapeuticart RECEIVED
21) jeanie RECEIVED
22) Monica RECEIVED
23) cardgal RECEIVED
24) Katalina WITHDREW
Examples done by me, for this swap.