You Choose Moos Swap - Due July 27
Swap Due Date - July 27
Sign up by Date - July 20
Withdraw by Date - Any time before the due date, just let me know!
Number of Cards - 6 for 6
Number of participants - 50
Medium - any except digital and photography
You Choose Moos Swap!
Although they have been around for years, a lot of us here at AFA have recently become obsessed with creating art in this beguiling size and shape. If you have not made moo cards yet, I encourage you to try your hand at it - my guess is that you will soon become addicted to making these fun little pieces of art!
This is an "Artist's Choice" swap, you will create art in the themes, colors and mediums (see above) that you
What pray tell, is a moo card?
It is a 1” (really it’s 1.1” but I’m making it 1”) by 2.75” card
***Please note: This is not for the printed business card moo cards, please use a sturdy card, chipboard, cereal box, or illustration or matboard.
For this swap, please create 6 moo cards in any themes, colors and mediums (except digital and photography) that you like.
Cards may be collage, hand drawn, painted, mixed media, etc., but please use some design elements to make it interesting so it's not just a colored card. Please send art that took time and care to create - something that you yourself would be thrilled to receive.
- Medium is open except for digital and photography
- All cards should be 1" x 2.75" on sturdy chipboard, etc.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves. You can cut an ATC sleeve lengthwise and put a small piece of tape halfway along the cut edge to create two sleeves.
- No heavy, thick or bulky embellishments.
- Please include your username and real name on the back of all cards. We can't leave you rep points if we don't know who you are.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please take time with your art. Submit cards that you would be happy to get in return.
- Make sure cards are well-glued and sealed, if necessary.
- This swap is 6 for 6 only. An extra card in this theme for the host is not required but would be cherished.
- I will try to swap out cards "effort for effort" as best as I can, but you may receive a random card.
- If you need to withdraw, just let me know. Disappearing and failing to communicate may result in neutral iTrader.
Mailing and postage:
- Please include your username and swap name on the back of all envelopes sent in.
I host several swaps at a time and this helps me stay organized
- International participants – Please include $1 or US stamps. If you cannot provide this just let me know and I will cover your postage. Please include a self addressed long envelope, or at least a large label or piece of paper with your name and address on it. Please no bubble envelopes.
- US Participants – Please include a self addressed business size envelope (the long kind) with .45 cents postage (or one Forever stamp).
When you are ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
When you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from. Everyone likes to know where their babies end up.
If possible, please post pictures of your cards so we can "ooh" and "ahh" over them.
I will be posting some samples soon.
1.) *suzie's Arts - received
2.) *Evalila - received
3.) *RoOskie - received
4.) *mariloupatch - received
5.) *Charlie Brown - received
7.) *theweavershand - received
8.) *malinmaskros - received
9.) *Joss - received
10.) *gypsymouse - received
11.) *PixelDog - received
12.) *MelanieS - received
13.) *jensaz - received
14.) .jessann - received
15.) *jo.on.the.go - received
16.) *KaleidescopeI's - received
17.) *sheala.draws - received
18.) *Blanche - received
19.) *thepozbabe - received
21.) *lazyshadows - received
22.) *miss - received
23.) *CynthiaSillitoe - received
24.) *Maineatc - received
25.) *ArtsyLady - received
26.) .NAN1960 - received
27.) *HiddenTreasure2010 - received
28.) .artkeyologist - received
29.) *tjs - received
30.) *sqeek - received
31.) *JanisElain - received
32.) *Pochadiva - received
36.) *locatray - received
37.) .JoyFlower - received
38.) *TimeInMyHands - received
39.) *lafaver55 - received
40.) *Shawnicaitlin - received
41.) *Mrs.Alderman - received
42.) *sometomato - received
43.) *oddbreed - received
44.) *LilacDragn - received
45.) *suzyq - received
47.) .artrageous - received
48.) .amyfaerie - received
49.) .brandyscakeart - received