Freshwater Aquarium Fish HD/HP ATC Swap
Swap Due Date:
August 8, 2012
Before August 8, just let me know.
Number of Cards:
3 for 3
Number of participants:
hand drawn or hand painted only
There is something so intriguing about tiny fish of many colors. Who hasn't had a goldfish in a bowl or a tank full of lively guppies?
For this swap, we will draw or paint freshwater aquarium fish. You may do macro images (close up of a fish) or show them in groups or in a tank. Please only do FRESHWATER (not saltwater) fish...a list is available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...m_fish_species
Rules of the Road
- All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three cards that are minor variations of each other.
- Show off your talents. DO YOUR BEST WORK!
- Hand drawn or Hand Painted only please...no embellishments!
Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name, user name, location, and the swap name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
-PUT YOUR USERNAME AND THE SWAP NAME ON THE OUTSIDE OF ALL ENVELOPES.
- US Participants
, include self addressed business size, and $.65 postage LOOSE in the envelope. If you have very heavy cardstock, send an extra $.20 postage as non-bendable envelopes incur additional fees!
I weigh each envelope and they almost always weigh more than an ounce. While I'd love to subsidize you, I am on a fixed income and can't, so please send $.65, thank you!
- Canadian players
*$1.37 in US Postage
*OR you may send me money via Paypal ($1.50 to cover fee)
****a self addressed business size envelope or a large mailing label with your address.
-Other international players
$2 US bills or postage OR I can take Paypal ($2.40 total to cover fee).
- Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time. US players, it can take 1 week, Canada usually 2 weeks (CANADA MAIL has been extra slow lately, so be aware), other countries usually a week to 10 days. I don't want to wait on late mailed cards as it is not fair to the other players, so plan ahead, please. I might nag if you are the last one we are waiting on (but will do it with love.)*I MAY give neutral feedback for late cards---hate to do it, but it's not fair to make other players who sent cards in on time to wait.
*NOTE: Every swap I've hosted I've had to cover some postage costs. I am on a limited income and can't afford this...so please make sure you send enough money to pay for your returns. Thank you.
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too. I will link players names to make this easy peasy.
A host card is not required, but I really LOVE getting them. They make it all worthwhile.
11. Melanie S
13. Carolina Soap Chef