Swap Due Date - Aug 17
Signup Date- Aug 3
Withdraw Date - none, but let me know if you're withdrawing please
Number of cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants - 30 (I will pay for the 1st 3 international)
Behind These Closed Doors...
For this swap you will create beautiful cards (the kind that you would love to receive) that have a door and surprise behind the door. All cards should be interactive meaning it should have a door that opens and closes the rest is limitless.
Now for the basics...
- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- Please keep all cards relatively flat.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include username on the back of cards.
- Write the swap name on the back of your envelopes.
- Submit only cards you yourself would be pleased to receive.
- International participants – I will pay for the 1st 3 players. All others must be able to include $1 or US stamps. Please include a self addressed envelope with your AFA name on the back or a large mailing label. Please no bubble envelopes.
- US Participants – Please include a stamped, self addressed envelope with .65 cents postage and your AFA name on the back. If your cards are heavy or thick please include enough extra postage to cover.
- Please do not mail your cards ON the due date. Mail them early so they arrive by the due date.
- If you need to withdraw let me know. I will have a waiting list and someone may be willing to take your spot. I will leave neutral I-traders for those who do not communicate.
-A host card is not necessary to play but will be loved.
Please PM me when/if you need my address.
Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from.
Who wants to play?
9. Carlypickard (INT)
11. Eviledna (int)
16. Caromite (int)
host spot : JazzieJ