Swap Due Date August 17th
Sign Up / withdraw Date –None but let me know
Number of ATCs - 3/3
Number of Players - 20
Medium – Collage, H/D, sewn, .
Loopy over Lego Characters part 1: Pirates of the Caribbean
This is a swap devoted to the lego video game pirates of the caribbean, they can be whole, in pieces, whatever takes your fancy!
And don't worry I will be doing the other lego games eventually
So who wants to sail the seven seas with jack sparrow and kick some brick!
Now for the boring but important bits.
1. Please put a little thought into your work, only send in cards you would be pleased to receive yourself.
2. For this swap please do not use stickers as the main picture, small ones as embellishments are fine.
3. Original cards only please.
4. Please try to keep the cards flat, as I would hate to have your work mangled in the post machine, so no bulky beads or brads etc.
5. All cards must have swap and user names on the back and be in plastic sleeves.
6. All cards must be 2.5” x 3.5”
International players- Please send a hidden $1 or unused stamp to help with postage back to the US etc. But dont let it stop you!
All participants, please include an address label or slip of paper with your address on it.
I will supply the envelopes for all participants.
UK players – please include a label with loose stamps.
Any not arriving on time, not made with thought, not the right size or not on theme,will be returned, if you are not sure please ask before posting. I try to swap effort for effort and will return any cards that are not comparable with others sent in.
Note that I am in the UK, so cards will take a little longer to get to me, so allow plenty of posting time
So who wants to play?
1. Mikesatc withdrawn
2. Sunkissed RECEIVED!!
3. Shellyrosebud RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!
4. PinkZombie RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!
5. Suntrade RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!
6. Ceejay withdrawn
7. DenaCottrell withdrawn
8. RachelMarie RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!
9. Janetmachek RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!