The Fabulous (FILL IN THE BLANK)-ZILLA Swap, HD/HP ATCs4
Swap Due Date
- October 4, 2012
- None, just communicate
Number of Cards
- 3 for 3
Number of participants
- Hand drawn/Hand painted
There is something so appealing about 100 foot tall monsters...Godzilla, King Kong, the Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man. So let's make up some of our own! Only rules are they must be hand drawn/painted and must be in a setting that shows the "____zilla's" size! Example: You can do a Spongebobzilla towering over BikiniBottom, Barbiezilla peering into the Eifel tower, Babyzilla marching through Manhattan...anything that shows how gigantic your "zilla" is!
Rules of the Road
- All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different.
- Show off your talents. Send work that took time and care.
- Hand drawn or Hand Painted only please...no embellishments!
Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name, user name, location, and the swap name
on the backs of all ATCs.
- US Participants
, include self addressed business size, and $.65 postage.
- Canadian players
*$1.03 in CANADIAN postage LOOSE OR
*$1.37 in US postage OR
*$1 or $2 US AND
****large label or slip of paper with your address.
US $2 covers postage **** Be sure to provide a large "TO" label with your name and address clearly printed. I'll provide envelopes for you.
I can take Paypal if return postage is difficult ...PM me.
**NO COINS PLEASE!**
- Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time. US players, it
can take 1 week, Canada usually 2 weeks, other countries usually a
week to 10 days. It is not fair to the other players, so plan ahead, please. I might nag if you are the last one we are waiting on (but will do it with love.)
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep
points for the artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card
you received too. Thank yous to your fellow swappers are essential!
Host cards are not required...but they make it all worthwhile