Robots, Rocketships, And Rayguns!!! HandDrawn/Painted ATC Swap, Due December 11, 2012

debs913

Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds
Media
Swap Due Date: December 11 2012
Signup/Withdraw date: Anytime, just let me know.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: hand drawn or hand painted only

Robots--quirky, humanoid, strange. Rocketships--pointy penile projectiles or spinning saucers. Rayguns--fifties style blasters to boxy little phasers. In this swap, you will draw or paint one of each.

Please make sure the Robots and Rocketships have interesting, suitable backgrounds. The Rayguns may be detailed "presentation" images (like you'd have in a fancy catalog of rayguns) or in use by....Captain Kirk, General Sallis, Mal Reynolds, or any weird or wonderful SF character --real or imagined--whatever you prefer.

Rules of the Road
- All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three cards that are minor variations of each other.
- Show off your talents. DO YOUR BEST WORK!
- Hand drawn or Hand Painted only please...no embellishments!

Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name, user name, location, and the swap name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
-PUT YOUR USERNAME AND THE SWAP NAME ON THE OUTSIDE OF ALL ENVELOPES.
--Send a business size(4 1/8 x 9/1/2 inch (10.4 cm x 24.1 cm) envelope. Internationals if you want to save on postage you can send me a LARGE clearly written or printed address label.

POSTAGE

IMPORTANT! If you do not provide me with enough postage to send your returns I will hold them until you do. Figure the weight of your outgoing envelope plus extra in case your returns have heavier cards. You can calculate postage easily at http://postcalc.usps.com/ (my zipcode is 45732).

I'm happy to help if you have trouble estimating postage. I take Paypal if you are an international player and can't provide US stamps or dollars. Just PM me.

- Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time. US players, it can take 1 week, Canada usually 2 weeks (CANADA MAIL has been extra slow lately, so be aware), other countries usually a week to 10 days. I don't want to wait on late mailed cards as it is not fair to the other players, so plan ahead, please. I might nag if you are the last one we are waiting on (but will do it with love ;).

Returns
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. (Newbies: Here's how to do it.) It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too. I will link players names to make this easy peasy.

Host Cards
A host card is not required, but I really LOVE getting them. They make it all worthwhile.

Players
0. Moi
1. poonwugget RECEIVED
2. beyondshay RECEIVED
3. oddbreed
4. helmetwearer
5. goldfish
6. CindyD RECEIVED
7. ReverieJJ RECEIVED
8. Ms. Squid RECEIVED
9. JJkx76 RECEIVED
10. DreamWave RECEIVED
11. ryuuri RECEIVED
12. krist_x RECEIVED

14. Westonwyse RECEIVED
15. steampunk1234

16. RachelMarie RECEIVED
17. eukarya RECEIVED
18. Dreamzdust
19. Jodi RECEIVED
20. BurningThirteen RECEIVED
21. Elephangaroo RECEIVED

Last edited:
Normally, I would be all in. You know I so would, you temptress! I am not joining anything new until December, though.

:cry:

poonwugget...you are my hero!

Ann and Cindy...I so want you two to play. Ann swap ends Dec 11 so that gives you 11 whole days...and it only takes a day for stuff to get here from Indy (shimmying about in my temptress outfit) :D

Okay. If I can still stand up straight after the show, I will sign up on the Monday after Thanksgiving. Now take that thing off before I sign over all my art supplies!

;)

pointy penile projectiles, oh my! Thanks for the invite, delicious Deblet! Lurk for now I must!

beyondshay you are booked aboard the starship Goofypants!

nanner, ann and oddy....I'm just waiting for you all to capitulate with baited breath. (Now where DID I put that live bait......) LOL

Sounds like a lot of fun! As soon as I get caught up most like I will come back, so a lurker for now!

goldfish...you swimmy beauty so glad you're here!

CindyD...that raygun totally rocks!

Everyone else...see...resistance is futile....LOL

Zzaaaaaaabppp....TZzzzzzzzuuuutttt....I can feel the molecular discentigration wafting across the energy field straight to ma' braaaaaaaiiiinzzzzzz....
Aaaaauuuuggghhhhh....that RAYGUN is DA' BLASTER O' All MAGNIFIGANCE!!!

*translation.....me loves it CindyD! YES YES!!!

Back
Top Bottom