ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-18-2013, 11:42 AM
with wings

My Mood:
acalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 632/100%
Bigtoe....great drawing of hubby
Old 09-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Big Toe Studio

big toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 325/100%
thanks,
acalla

my drawing for today

Last edited by big toe studio; 12-08-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:22 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1765/100%
Sweet zentangle bigtoe.

Once again I have been busy with lots of trades and swaps but nothing other than that witch has been towards my goal of realistic drawing.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:08 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
litefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 39/100%
I finished this card recently as a gift for a local artist who has done a big favor for the Art Lab I volunteer at.

I'm rather happy with how it turned out.

I also finished a bunch of chibi cards and My Little Pony cards for swaps, but I'm too lazy to put up pictures. xD

Ask me about Orphaned Art Cards, and I'll include one in any trade or swap I send you. :3
Old 09-21-2013, 07:15 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!
that is a sweet gift, she is adorable.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:21 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
litefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to famelitefoot13 is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 39/100%
I hope she likes it. I'm a bit intimidated - Hannah Lynn, who I made the card for, is a 'professional artist', with thousands of followers. ^^"

Ask me about Orphaned Art Cards, and I'll include one in any trade or swap I send you. :3
Old 09-27-2013, 02:37 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Trying to get him the correct size for the derby drawn by Mariloupatch I ended up drawing three drafts before I got what I wanted. Then I traced it onto the Round Robin cards with my light table. This set is now going to angelmuz to complete.
~Hand Drawn Round Robin group~

Last edited by Linda4atc; 09-27-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:46 AM
*waves hello*

Amerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 570/100%
Hi everyone! Time to revive this Drawing Group and get it back to active!

I'm going to send everyone a PM about getting back to the challenges and posting their artwork again. I'm about to put up a new challenge and we'll also get everyone to do an update and post some of their recent work from the summer. So let's get this party started again.

Back soon with a challenge!
Old 10-10-2013, 07:58 AM
*waves hello*

Amerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them allAmerasu is the envy of them all
UPDATE: WE'RE BACK IN ACTION!!

Challenge #18: Halloween Monsters! (or Autumn scenery)

Challenge Part A

Post some of your art from the summer and let's catch up with each other and see what wonderful pieces of art we've created. Leave a few comments for others and give them some constructive feedback or even just a "wow, awesome!" if that's all you have time for.

Challenge Part B

Create your own Halloween monster. It can be a take on Frankenstein or a witch, or maybe it's a Halloween monster no one has ever seen before! What about a beautiful Halloween fairy on a pumpkin? Or a gory zombie? If you're not into monsters or Halloween, then how about a beautiful Autumn landscape or tree? NEW ART ONLY! Don't post something you've made before. This is a challenge!

I'm going to make my version ATC sized in case someone wants to trade with me.

Let's see what you've got

Last edited by Amerasu; 10-10-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:44 AM
*waves hello*

I sent out PMs to a bunch of members. Hope to see some (OR ALL!) of you here soon
Old 10-10-2013, 09:07 AM

My Mood:
Jennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artJennie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 617/100%
I was hopeing that this would come back. Thank you Amerasu for the invite. Would really love to be able to sketch more efficiently. In my gallery I have my current work. I would love to be able to draw a face
Old 10-10-2013, 09:09 AM
*waves hello*

Jennie, glad to see you here! I hope you're going to share your recent art and join in on the challenges. Faces are fun to draw - my fave
Old 10-10-2013, 10:13 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1539/100%
Checking in. I'll try to give it a go again. Out of town on the weekend but maybe I'll have something to show when I return.
with God's people. Amen.-Revelation 22:20-21
Pocket Swap
Monochrome Rainbow
Old 10-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 822/100%
Thanks for the invite Amerasu. I do not have a reel monster "monster" but a little sad monster, left over from the Paint Athon.
Attachment 132613 watercolour pencils and pen

Last edited by marilou; 10-17-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:07 AM
*waves hello*

Welcome back kentuckydakota and mariloupatch! Hope to see your summer art posted here... and the new challenge art too!

mariloupatch - He's very sad and super cute! Nicely done! Hope you make a new monster for the challenge this week. It goes on til next Thursday when the next challenge goes up.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 822/100%
I hope I will find the time to create a monster :>)
Any comments on this one please. Het is part of an old farm which belongs to the Abbye of Cluny in France, Burgundy region. We spend a week there in this B&B, not the part I drawn but the 2 other sides of the square, one is guest rooms, in the other largest side are the private rooms of the new owners. This abbye-farm is from the 14e century.
Attachment 132628

Last edited by marilou; 10-17-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:29 AM
*waves hello*

Here's some of my more recent art. I think some of you have probably seen this art on my blog or on iATCs. It's all from this summer/early fall.

Challenge #18, part A: Art you made over the summer

I can't believe I spent 60 minutes on this. It looks like a scribble, lol.

Some of the faces I made for the 29 Faces art challenge. A very cool challenge btw! If/when it comes up again, I'll post the details for those of you who haven't participated before.

And here is my Challenge #18, part B: Halloween Monsters!

Scaredy Monster doesn't like spiders. It's markers and ink. It's an ATC so if you want to trade for him, let's do it! But I want the trade to be a new ATC of this week's challenge. PM me when you have a card ready and posted for this week's challenge and we'll trade. I'll edit this post when he's found a new home.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:36 AM
*waves hello*

Originally Posted by mariloupatch View Post
I hope I will find the time to create a monster :>)
Any comments on this one please. Het is part of an old farm which belongs to the Abbye of Cluny in France, Burgundy region. We spend a week there in this B&B, not the part I drawn but the 2 other sides of the square, one is guest rooms, in the other largest side are the private rooms of the new owners. This abbye-farm is from the 14e century.

It's lovely, mariloupatch! A very pretty watercolour and sketch. I really love watercolours and ink together. Old castles are always fun to draw but very hard, for me at least. I think you've done a super job here with the brickwork and the perspective. One suggestion for the future - you could define the plants/bushes a little more with ink. This will help them to stand out more and not just be patches of green colour. If you draw in the shape or outline and a few leaves (not all!), it will give your work more depth.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:43 AM
with wings

My Mood:
acalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobahacalla is a grand poobah
I always love seeing your art Sal
Thanks for posting it....always an inspiration!

I will take the challenge.

Here is the last drawing I did...

and I will work on a atc monster and post it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg journal1001.jpg (24.9 KB, 14 views)
Old 10-10-2013, 11:46 AM
with wings

My Mood:
mariloupatch...
I really like the use of various colors on the brick.
It makes it warm and lively at the same time