Don't Turn Your Back on Me! Due March 31 2015

Coyote

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – March 31, 2015
Signup/withdraw date – until full, please communicate withdrawals.
Number of Cards – 3 for 3
Number of participants – Unlimited (Just Keep Me Informed!)
Media – Hand Drawn/ Hand Painted

Don’t turn your back on me! This swap is going to take a whole new look at animals. FROM BEHIND! You may do a 3 of a kind swap or 3 different animals. The animal you draw or paint must be a view from the back or for some animals such as frogs and turtles, from above.
The point is my friends I do not want to see their cute fuzzy faces! You can get really creative with this and show me a horse butt or the tail feathers of an albatross! Go hog tail wild!

Please note:
- All cards should be to the Standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please make cards sturdy. At least 2 layers. If you wave it and it bends easy, it’s too thin.
- Please include username, origin (state and/or country) and swap name on the back of all cards.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please only send work you are proud to trade.
- Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent in.
- Late cards will be returned un-swapped. I don't want to have anyone late.
- No communication and no cards will result in a neutral iTrader.

Postage Requirements:
US - please send a self-addressed business sized envelope and loose postage. FOREVER stamps are preferred. If you embellishments are really thick please send additional postage.

International - No limit and I will provide postage if you are unable to send a US dollar or loose US postage. Please include a mailing label. 

As always a hostess card is never required, but if you choose to send one it will be greatly appreciated and treasured. :-)

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. I usually will send my address out to the whole group after 2 weeks of posting my swap.

When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points (you rock!) for the people you received cards from!

RED means I have received your cards, GREEN means I have left iTrader, PEACH means you have withdrawn.

So who is going to turn their backs on me!
Me!
1. Glitter
2. Seascape131
3. Miloccpep
4. Suntrade
5. GwennieJo
6. Emrob

Last edited:
So many lurkers! I am working on examples to post. Hopefully that will pull you off the lurkey turkey couch and into the fun.

The remaining two turn your back ATCs are in the swaps gallery for those who want to see, will put on the thread a little later. Seascape131....Judy. They are a skunk and elephant.

Back
Top Bottom