Monkers_JJKx76

Sweating Ink and bleeding graphite!
Media
Swap Due Date - Cards in my hands by: JULY 18TH
Withdraw by date - NONE
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of Players - UNLIMITED
Media: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

No Sign Up!... No Withdraw!...No Hassle! PM for my address when you are ready to send. When cards are received I'll add you to the list. Please keep the due date in mind as I will be swapping cards Promptly.I do not swap until all cards are received. PM me with any questions or concerns.

Buddha Be Praised...
Namaste... -Buddhas-

DISCRIPTION:
For this Swap Artist/Players will create and receive three ATC's featuring BUDDAH:

1. Dvaravati Style (6th-11th century)
2. Srivijaya Style (8th-13th century)
3. Lop Buri Style (7th-13th century)
4. Chiang Saen Style (11th-18th century)
5. Sukhothai Style (13th-14th century)
6. U-Thong Style (12th-15th century)
7. Ayutthaya Style (15th-18th century)
8. Rattanakosin (Bangkok) Style (1782 to present)

Host/Swap Notes:
~ PM for my address before sending cards.
~ *DO NOT send envie I will provide them.
~ *DO SEND Loose postage PLEASE
~ Include your AFA username on the backs of your cards & envie

For those who are able PLEASE post your swap cards to the thread for all to see and enjoy.

RULES:
- Submit your best work, take pride in your work and don't rush cards.
- Cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" and sturdy.
- Cards must be on time. (communication is must)
LATE cards will be returned to player.
- protect each card in a plastic sleeve cards should be flat
- Include your AFA username, Swap name and location on the back of your cards
- write your username & swap name on the back of all envies

Mailing:

When you are ready to send cards PM me for my address.
US players:
Please send loose postage.( a forever stamp should be fine.)and a large address label.*DO NOT send envie I will provide them. Please write your username & swap name on the back of all envies.
International players:
please enclose a U.S $1.00 bill for returns and a address label. Please write your username & swap name on the back of envies.
RETURNS:
I'll swap cards promptly ,when all cards arrive. Late cards will be sent back to artist. please please please contact me if there is an issue of any kind.
When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the other players.

HOST CARD:
A on theme host card is not required to play, but welcomed and cherished.

Cards Received From:
1. Karch
2.skullcake
3.jo.on.the.go

Last edited:
I am bookmarking this. I just got back from Tibet and I have lots of inspirations - including a book I picked up at the Potala Palace called A Mirror-like Guideline for Drawing and Proportion in Tibetan Thanka Painting. Much of this is written in Tibetan (which I do NOT speak), but there is some English and pages of illustrations.

I am bookmarking this. I just got back from Tibet and I have lots of inspirations - including a book I picked up at the Potala Palace called A Mirror-like Guideline for Drawing and Proportion in Tibetan Thanka Painting. Much of this is written in Tibetan (which I do NOT speak), but there is some English and pages of illustrations.

welcome to the thread jo.on.the.go, Tibet would be an awesome place to visit. I wish I was in well enough shape to climb their mountains a must for any Buddhist or buddhist practitioner. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

I would like to participate!

Welcome to the Thread and to AFA :)skullcake :) You are MOST WELCOME to participate :):):) This is a No Sign Up! No Withdraw! Swap. All that is required to join in is to complete your ATCs, PM for my address when you are ready to send them. Be sure that they are mailed within/by the due date July 18th.When I've received your cards I'll add you to the Participates list and notify you via the Swap Thread That cards have arrived safely:) Please PM me if you have any questions.

What is a monks favorite Cheese?
.............................Buddha ! of course. LOL!!!! OH! I crack myself up:)

MAIL BOX:

:)Karch:) Your Lovely!!! Buddhas have arrived:) Itrader given and you have been added to the list:)

I'm still in the sketching phase for these. Can't wait to see what you come p with GwennieJo:)

Back
Top Bottom