Swap Due Date – July 31, 2015
Signup/withdraw date - July 20, 2015
Number of Cards - 3/3
Number of Participants - 30 or more if there's interest
Medium - hand drawn or hand painted only

Merfolk - mailed 6/8
attachment.php

attachment.php

For this swap, please create 3 hand drawn or hand painted ATCs depicting Merfolk. This includes females, males, young, old, good or evil.

Make sure you don't submit 3 identical cards. More than one merperson on the card is ok and you can include animals as well but make the merperson the main subject on the card.

You can draw realistically or whimsically.

Rules:
  • Please sign up by posting on this thread. No PMs, please.
  • All cards should be the standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
  • All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves.
  • Cards should be on a sturdy base, like card stock or cardboard or watercolor paper. No floppy cards, please.
  • Original work only. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three virtually identical cards.
  • Please do your best work, nothing rushed or messy. Send work that took time and care.
  • If the medium you used smudges easily, make sure you seal it with a fixative, spray varnish or any other sealer.
  • Hand drawn or Hand Painted only please - no embellishments!
  • On the back of the card, please include at least: swap name,your user name, your real name and date.
Hostess ATCs (on the swap theme) are not required but will be greatly appreciated and cherished.

I appreciate those of you who want to share your materials, but my talents are limited to drawing and painting so what I receive for any other purpose I share with others. I don’t mind passing it on I just want you all to know I do.

Mail:
  • When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
  • I am from Slovenia, Europe so I'm pretty sure I'm international for all of you. I would be very thankful, if you could include 1-2$ bills or 1 unused US Global stamp (the round ones that you post internationally). No coins, vouchers, etc... please.
  • Please make sure you mail your cards on time. It takes from a week to 10 days for mail to get to me. I will only wait 1 week after the due date and no more. Sorry! It takes too long for others that mailed on time to get their returns.
  • On the back of your envelope, please write down the swap name and your user name.
  • I will provide return envelopes but please include a big label with your address on. NEATLY PRINTED (hand or computer)
When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me (the host) and rep points for the artists.

If you sign up and find you cannot make the deadline for whatever reason, please communicate. If you don't withdraw and I don't receive your cards, I will give neutral iTrader.

Playing:
  1. DeniseMDupree
  2. Mikesatc - rec'd
  3. Phrixy-withdrawn
  4. Pamitha - rec'd
  5. jmallory-welch
  6. iowesa - rec'd
  7. Spinnbabul - rec'd
  8. schonakessler - rec'd
  9. Jemme
  10. Lumen-withdrawn
  11. Amaranth - rec'd

Last edited:
Thank you for the invite,,lurking until I come up with something. A quick question though When you say Merfolk are you referring "only" to the traditional mermaid, merman with the standard fish like tails or can they have any aquatic type body such as: Octopus,shark,seahorse,squid,whale and so forth?

jmallory-welch and iowesa welcome! :jiggy:

hope to see lurkers back :D

sorry to see you go, DovieCaba. you can always come back when you catch up on the other swaps. :)

Back
Top Bottom