ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 11-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
art_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 592/100%
USK Urban Sketchbook Moley Tip-ins~Due January 15, 2016

Swap Due Date - January 15, 2016
Number of Cards - 4:4 (one group) or 8:8 (two groups)
Number of participants - 8 groups of five players
Media - Hand Drawn / Hand Painted SPECIFIC MEASUREMENT 3 x 5

USK (Moley) Tip-In Swap

This a CAT themed swap, drawing pages that can be mounted into an Urban Sketchbook. A USK is an accordion cardstock sketchbook. It is available on Amazon. com

A link: http://www.amazon.com/Urban-Sketch-B...an+sketch+book

This sketchbook has a total of 18 pages, 10 one side, 8 on the other and can be displayed standing up.

In this swap you will make pages that the recipient can mount into their own USK.
The measurements of your artwork must be 3 x 5 3/4 . This is slightly smaller than the page it be mounted onto. The advantage of receiving pages to paste is that your precious moley won’t get lost or forgotten in transit. Pages are set to me and I will redistribute according to the group you’re assigned.

Artists will sign up into groups of 5. This is a CAT (Choose a theme) and you will offer to draw 4 images on the theme of your choosing. Special note, in CATs you cannot draw 4 identical cards, each should be unique.

Rules, Rules, Rules

Mailing deadline is January 15, 2016.

This is hand drawn/hand painted ONLY swap. No embellishments please, your art should be flat.

Please work on quality paper, like cardstock or watercolor paper. Your pages need to measure 3 by 5 . Thin paper will wrinkle, bleed or distort when mounted by the receiving artists.

You can sign up for a maximum of two groups. Two groups equals making a total of 8 pieces of art. Your returns will be enough to fill one side of your USK.

Please mail your completed work so that is it secure. It will fit in a regular business sized envelope, but should be sandwiched between cardstock to prevent mangling in the post.

Please include a LARGE return address label and two stamps for your returns. When mailing your tip-ins please indicate which group you are participating in. I will provide return envelopes.

I will cover returns for the first 5 internationals.

Who wants to play?

Group One
1.Art_Junkie : Bird-Eyed Women
2.Janinia : Jandoodles
3 TherapeuticArt: Whimisical Animals
4.Miss M: Party Frogs
5. Kwalin77: fantasy fishes

Group 2
1.Art_Junkie : Brightly Colored faces
2.Kwallin77 - Monotone faces
3. Janina - Faces with Crazy "Do's"
4.Miss M: Love Birds
5.Kanteachart - In the style of Hunderwassen

Group 3
1.Tandy- Poppies
2.Pochadiva - trees
3.Miss - whimsical
4.Flower - Whimsical Woodstock
5.Nightowl-too - watercolor birds

Group 4
1.Pochadiva- insects
2.Tandy- Jellyfish
3.Jewels - Cats
4.Ruthe - Faces, portraits
5.RedPlant Lady - Underwater

Group 5
1.JavaZarf - In the style of Tracy V.Moore
2.Moonrose442 big eyed creepy girlsdropped
3.RedplantLady - Faces
4.Kanteachart - in the style of Christina Romero
5.MIss - Trees

Last edited by art_junkie; 01-05-2016 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 577/100%
I'll join in!

1st group = party frogs
2nd group = love birds

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
- Maya Angelou
Old 11-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 918/100%
Me me me!! I will just go for one group - and my theme will be...........whimsical animals
Old 11-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
art_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
welcome Miss M and Marilyn.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:46 PM

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
Delighted to be here!!!
Old 11-04-2015, 07:51 PM
I've never met a color I didn't like.

My Mood:
Rosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 87/100%
May I be number 5 in Group 2. I think I can do brightly colored faces and love birds. No wait, that is what the other people do. Okay, I'd be happy to *get* bright faces and love birds. cool!

I'm thinking on what I might do. This is a great swap idea!

Last edited by Rosecake; 11-04-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:22 PM
I've never met a color I didn't like.

My Mood:
Rosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 87/100%
I have my theme: Yummy Desserts.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 565/100%
I'd like to be in group one if the spot is still open with monotone faces.
Group two: fantasy fishes
Old 11-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Not to sound like a doofus...but I'm unclear...do I draw what I'm picking? ...or am I drawing what others are requesting?
Old 11-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
I re-read it...I got it. I draw what I picked. I'm such a nerd....
Old 11-04-2015, 09:24 PM
Just Singin' Polly Wolly JANOODLE all the day...

janina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 385/100%
Checkin' in with my choices!

Group one- Janoodles
Group two - Faces w/ Crazy "Do's"
Old 11-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
All updated. Welcome RoseCake!
Old 11-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
I'll probably go down to Blick in Sacramento...to see if they have that sketchbook in stock...they do on-line. ...who am I kidding...I just want to go to Blick!
Old 11-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
I try to go to Dick Blick with only cash, lest I melt my credit card

Last edited by art_junkie; 11-05-2015 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Enjoying My Remodeled Studio

My Mood:
Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1692/100%
I'll join group three with a theme of Poppies.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:00 PM

My Mood:
Cards

I went right to work- this was SO much fun. I like the larger size. Here are my cards:

QUESTION- how do I prepare them for travel? Seran wrap or plastic bag or similar?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ruth Swap.jpg (58.7 KB, 62 views)
Old 11-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 577/100%
Holy Moly, art already! Love the bright colours TherapeuticArt!

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
- Maya Angelou
Old 11-06-2015, 09:02 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1807/100%
I would like to join and paint some trees (presuming group 3). If there is a group 4 I will paint insects.

Last edited by Pochadiva; 11-06-2015 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:45 PM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2012/100%
Can I join group 3?
Old 11-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Newb

Flower is an ATC Rock Star!Flower is an ATC Rock Star!Flower is an ATC Rock Star!Flower is an ATC Rock Star!Flower is an ATC Rock Star!Flower is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 15/100%
I would like to join and my theme will be whimsical woodstock