MMH - Postage Stamp ATCs and/or APCs - Make Me Happy
This thread is for all those postage stamp ATC
and APC lovers
to get together and request awesome
cards featuring postage stamps
1) A real postage stamp in a theme of the requester's choice must be included somewhere on the front of the ATC or APC.
2) You must have +3 iTrader to play.
3) People with recent negative or neutral iTraders for swap obligations not fulfilled are not welcome to play. Fix your 'art debt', then join us!
4) All cards must be standard 2.5"x 3.5" for ATCs, poker size (also 2.5"x 3.5") for APCs
5) APCs must have the number and suit showing in the top left corner
1) Look at the list of themes the last player to post listed and agree to make that player a card using a stamp in one of their themes
2) List 3 postage stamp themes that you would like to collect and indicate whether you would like an ATC or an APC
3) IMPORTANT: if you request an APC, please indicate the suit and number you would like
4) You can be as open or as specific about your request as you like, but bear in mind that you want someone to claim your MMH
5) The next player will indicate which theme card they will make for YOU.
6) In the same post, that player will list the 3 themes they/he/she would like.
7) And the cycle continues...
8) To post a picture of the card to the thread, please edit your post and add the image to the post, rather than confusing the flow of the requests in the thread by adding you image later on.
9) If you have any questions about this thread or how to play, please contact me via PM to minimize confusion in the thread.
Who will MMH with?
1. Christmas postage stamp ATC
2. A postage stamp person APC (king of clubs)
3. An animal postage stamp ATC
I will MMH with a a postage stamp person APC (king of clubs)!
Who will MMH with?
1. A HD/HP postage stamp extending the scene ATC
2. A sports themed postage stamp ATC
3. Artist's choice
And so on...
MMH Swap Rules:
1. All cards must be mailed within two weeks of acceptance, unless the players arrange between themselves otherwise
2. Positive itrader points should be given when receiving cards within the requirements of the swap. Neutral or negative iTraders should be given when swap obligations are not fulfilled.
3. Please send PM players for addresses - don't post in the thread
4. Please keep the chatter to a minimum to avoid confusion
5. PLEASE make good on your MMH agreements on all threads; nothing it more irksome than someone waiting more than two weeks for you to mail their card and seeing you agree to make things for someone else.
6. If you have any questions about this thread or how to play, please contact me via PM.