ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-22-2016, 09:16 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
art_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 604/100%
USK Tip-Ins Part Two~Due April 1, 2016

Swap Due Date - April 1, 2016
Number of Cards - 4:4 (one group) or 8:8 (two groups)
Number of participants - 8 groups of five players
Media - Hand Drawn / Hand Painted SPECIFIC MEASUREMENT 3 3/4 x 5 ¾

USK (Moley) Tip-In Swap

This a CAT themed swap, drawing pages that can be mounted into an Urban Sketchbook. A USK is an accordion cardstock sketchbook. It is available on Amazon. com

A link:http://www.amazon.com/Urban-Sketch-B...usk+sketchbook

This sketchbook has a total of 18 pages, 10 one side, 8 on the other and can be displayed standing up.

In this swap you will make pages that the recipient can mount into their own USK.
The measurements of your artwork must be 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 . This is slightly smaller than the page it be mounted onto. The advantage of receiving pages to paste is that your precious moley won’t get lost or forgotten in transit. Pages are set to me and I will redistribute according to the group you’re assigned.

Artists will sign up into groups of 5. This is a CAT (Choose a theme) and you will offer to draw 4 images on the theme of your choosing. Special note, in CATs you cannot draw 4 identical cards, each should be unique.

Rules, Rules, Rules

Deadline is April 1, 2016

This is hand drawn/hand painted ONLY swap. No embellishments please, your art should be flat.

Please work on quality paper, like cardstock or watercolor paper. Your pages need to measure 3 3/4 by 5 ¾. Thin paper will wrinkle, bleed or distort when mounted by the receiving artists.

You can sign up for a maximum of two groups. Two groups equals making a total of 8 pieces of art. Your returns will be enough to fill one side of your USK.

Please mail your completed work so that is it secure. It will fit in a regular business sized envelope, but should be sandwiched between cardstock to prevent mangling in the post.

Please write your group number on your envelope.

Please include a LARGE return address label and two stamps for a return of 4 cards, 4 stamps if you are playing in two groups.

I will provide return envelopes.

I will cover returns for the first 5 internationals.

I HAVE A NEW ADDRESS. It has #242 in it. PM me for it if you do not have it.

Who wants to play?

Group One
1.Art_Junkie ~ Men with flowered beards, for the exception of Mel who already has one of these.
2.Kwailin777~ Black White and Gray
3.Pochadiva ~ Trees
4.TherapeuticArt~ Sunflowers of suspicious origin or not
5.Janina~ Ocean Life ~ Jandoodle style

Group Two
1.Kwailin777~TBD
2.Pochadiva ~ Mushrooms ...........................(this could be a cool looking group, all little and detailed)
3.Janina~ Flower Garden

4.Nightowl-too ~flowers
5.Miss_M seahorses

Group Three
1.TherapeuticArt~Whimsical birds (in orthopedic shoes?)
2.Art_Junkie~ That Cat Ain't Right

3.Miss_M ~TBD
4 Miss ~ Monsters
5.RedplantLady in the style of Klimt

Group Four
1.RedplantLady - Native english trees
2.JavaZarf - Animals Nick Bantock Style
3.Tandy lighthouses
4.Rosecake ~cupcakes
5.artkeyologist floras

Group 5
1. Tandy Seaforms
2.Jewels ~ Kitties
3.artsylola
4. Mushu ~ TBD
5. Miss ~ Hearts

GROUP 6
[I]1.KPinAK ~ alaskan landscapes[/i]
2.NotinKansas ~ birds
3.Ann ~ Animals in a frame [/I
]
4.Nightowltoo. butterflies
[I]5.Pamitha ~flowers

Group 7
1. Coyote - The Green Man
[I]2 KPinAK - AK landscapes[/i]
3. Suntrade - Sunflowers

5. Art101 - Angeltrumpts
Group 8

Last edited by art_junkie; 04-02-2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:12 PM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 567/100%
Please put me in for two groups.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:21 PM
Just Singin' Polly Wolly JANOODLE all the day...

janina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 388/100%
I'm in for 2 groups... let you know my themes soon!!
Old 01-22-2016, 11:51 PM
Just Singin' Polly Wolly JANOODLE all the day...

janina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 388/100%
OK, here goes...

Group 1 - "Oceanlife" Janoodle style
Group 2 - "Flower Garden" Janoodle style
Old 01-22-2016, 11:53 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1807/100%
I'm in for group one with Trees and group 2 with mushrooms......awesome..love this swap!
Old 01-23-2016, 01:16 AM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 499/100%
Sign me up for group two please . Theme flowers
collecting nature theme ATC's with a postage stamp.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:15 AM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 609/100%
Oh, I gotta get into a group with Pochadiva and I think I've got the last spot in Group 2, so I will!

Group 2 - sea horses
Group 3 - TBD (I'm still playing with a couple of ideas)

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
- Maya Angelou

Last edited by Miss M; 01-23-2016 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:55 AM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 924/100%
me me me!! I will get brave and do 2 groups this time- group 1 and 2 I guess. Themes:
Group 1:traditional/non traditional sunflowers (ha!)
Group 2:whimsical birds

If there isnt space in group 2- I will boldly go into Group 3!!

Last edited by TherapeuticArt; 01-23-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:47 AM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
art_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
there, I think I got everyone.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:47 AM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2023/100%
Group 3, please!
Old 01-23-2016, 11:00 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I'll choose my themes a little later....I think naming a theme too early, for me, killed some of my muse last time.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:11 AM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 609/100%
I'm reading through the themes in the first post....can't wait to see what "Sunflowers of suspiscious origin" turns out to be!

You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
- Maya Angelou
Old 01-23-2016, 11:18 AM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
I was at Marilyn's last Sunday and we worked jointly on cards. She handed over the beginning of a sunflower card which I promptly started to work on the flowers with pinks and blues.

Over my shoulder I hear, "I love your use of traditional color." It cracked me up and I almost spit out my coffee.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:21 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Tee hee!
Old 01-23-2016, 12:07 PM

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
Loved the "non traditional use of colour" (I heard my former art teacher in my head).

The birds are WAY too cool to wear orthopedic shoes- either barefoot (bare claw?) or in cool shoes/boots for those birdies!
Old 01-23-2016, 12:20 PM
“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

My Mood:
redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
Oh please can I take part - I would like to do "art in the style of Gustav Klimt" and "English native trees" if possible...
and facebook - https://www.facebook.com/shirley.bell.7528
Old 01-23-2016, 04:50 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
first up

Old 01-23-2016, 04:51 PM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 254/100%
oh boy
i so want to join
time not my friend
and drawing not my forte
but the last one was so much fun
put me down for group 4
thinking my topic will be animals
maybe that is vague enough to be something i can do
Old 01-23-2016, 05:00 PM

My Mood:
super cool AJ............he looks kinda familiar!!
Old 01-23-2016, 05:03 PM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
he is quite the traveler. I finished him on the plane back

Tags
coup de grâce