ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 12-29-2016, 11:07 AM
full-fledged

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2087/100%
BBC Sherlock Swap (Hand drawn/ Painted)~ Due Feb. 24, 2017

Swap Due Date - February 24, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - February 15, 2017
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -20
Medium: Hand drawn/ painted

Season 4 of the BBC show Sherlock starts January 1 in the UK and US! We need some Sherlock art!

Here is the awesome gallery from when I hosted a Sherlock swap in 2013:
http://www.atcsforall.com/swap353.php

(Please notes this is NOT a generic Sherlock Holmes swap. Please make sure your art focuses on this particular show, which stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.)

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock.
- No embellishments. This is a hand drawn swap. Cards should be flat.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Please only send work you are proud of. Focusing on a character or characters/ scene is probably your best bet, though feel free to let your imagination run wild.
- Include your username on your SASE.
- International participants – I will cover postage. Please include a label or slip with your address written neatly. Unused US postage, a US $1, or unused postage from your country if you're in Canada or the UK would be greatly appreciated, but is not necessary.
- US Participants – Include a stamped, self addressed envelope with .49 postage.

I do my best to swap out quality for quality, but that is open to my interpretation, and dependent on the types of cards I receive.

Please note the due date is Friday, February 25. I swap out promptly, so please plan to be on time!

Who wants to join me?

1. rosmo-- RECEIVED!
2. prayer_at_night-- withdrawn
3. Pamitha-- withdrawn
4. artsylikewhoa-- RECEIVED!
5. kentuckydakota-- RECEIVED!
6. ParadoxSketchbook-- withdrawn
7. notinkansas-- RECEIVED!
8. yellita96-- RECEIVED!

Last edited by miss; 02-27-2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:58 PM
it is what it is

My Mood:
notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1192/100%
I am gonna lurk....not sure my skill level is up to this but I'll play around to see what I can come up with....I love this show!
Old 12-30-2016, 12:00 AM
full-fledged

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Would love to have you play
Old 12-30-2016, 06:26 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
Come on, anyone else interested?

I'm going to have to send out invites, aren't I?
Old 12-31-2016, 02:28 AM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Monroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 243/100%
lurking
Old 12-31-2016, 01:08 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
Yay! Hope you'll play.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Newb

rosmo is a friendly and kind soulrosmo is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
Great idea. Please let me try my hand on drawing the new Sherlock!
Old 01-02-2017, 07:04 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
Welcome, rosmo!
Old 01-02-2017, 07:16 PM
it is what it is

My Mood:
notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Did you watch the show last night?
Old 01-02-2017, 07:22 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
I didn't yet. For some reason PBS only comes in on my TV when it's below freezing outside (which it hasn't quite been). I'm planning on watching on the PBS website on Friday (when I can stay up late and enjoy it).
Old 01-02-2017, 07:33 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Deblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allDeblit has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 743/100%
Lurking.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:53 PM
it is what it is

My Mood:
Originally Posted by miss View Post
I didn't yet. For some reason PBS only comes in on my TV when it's below freezing outside (which it hasn't quite been). I'm planning on watching on the PBS website on Friday (when I can stay up late and enjoy it).
Ok...no spoilers then....but what an episode!!!
Old 01-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Elvis Sparkley-Toes, the Christmas Elf

My Mood:
prayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 677/100%
Thanks a lot for the invite, dear!
I simply need to play (watched S4E1 twice already and am completely HYPED! )
Old 01-02-2017, 08:22 PM
Empress of Chaos

My Mood:
Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 868/100%
Yes. Yes. YES!!! Damn. They killed Mary last night. I'm in though. I love the show!
Here are some Sherlock hd/hp ATCs I made in 2013.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BBC_Reichenbach.jpg (36.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Pam_Sherlock_MrsHudson.jpg (43.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Pam_Sherlock_Sherl.jpg (40.9 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Pamitha; 01-04-2017 at 12:24 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:28 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
Welcome, prayer_at_night and Pamitha!

Hope you'll play, Deblit!
Old 01-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1634/100%
Lurking Miss. Kind of swamped, but love Sherlock.
Old 01-03-2017, 06:08 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
Hope you'll play, debs, though I definitely understand swamped!
Old 01-06-2017, 07:23 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Eggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant futureEggmontekey has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 91/100%
Lurking ,love this show
Old 01-06-2017, 04:32 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
Hope you'll play!

I'm looking forward to finally being able to cozy up with episode one tonight.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1634/100%
If you read the Mary Holmes series, I just put book 14 on reserve. Mrs. Hudson as murderer?? GASP!