Swap Due Date - February 24, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - February 15, 2017
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -20
Medium: Hand drawn/ painted
Season 4 of the BBC show Sherlock
starts January 1 in the UK and US! We need some Sherlock art!
Here is the awesome gallery from when I hosted a Sherlock
swap in 2013:
(Please notes this is NOT a generic Sherlock Holmes swap. Please make sure your art focuses on this particular show, which stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.)
- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock.
- No embellishments. This is a hand drawn swap. Cards should be flat.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Please only send work you are proud of. Focusing on a character or characters/ scene is probably your best bet, though feel free to let your imagination run wild.
- Include your username on your SASE.
- International participants – I will cover postage. Please include a label or slip with your address written neatly. Unused US postage, a US $1, or unused postage from your country if you're in Canada or the UK would be greatly appreciated, but is not necessary.
- US Participants – Include a stamped, self addressed envelope with .49 postage.
I do my best to swap out quality for quality, but that is open to my interpretation, and dependent on the types of cards I receive.
Please note the due date is Friday, February 25. I swap out promptly, so please plan to be on time!
Who wants to join me?
1. rosmo-- RECEIVED!
2. prayer_at_night-- withdrawn
3. Pamitha-- withdrawn
4. artsylikewhoa-- RECEIVED!
5. kentuckydakota-- RECEIVED!
6. ParadoxSketchbook-- withdrawn
7. notinkansas-- RECEIVED!
8. yellita96-- RECEIVED!