ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-14-2017, 01:51 PM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 272/100%
Displaying ATCs

I have been interested in fun and creative ways to display ATCs. I have so many BEAUTIFUL cards I have collected over the years and I hate to pack them away in binders.

This year I decided to use ATCs to decorate my Christmas Tree. I used themes from all kinds of swaps not Christmas themes. I used spring clips with hooks that I decorated with ribbons and tiny flowers. I didn't do anything to permanently alter the cards. The tree looked AMAZING, just white lights and ATCs.

here are some pics:

IMG_0112 (694x1280).jpgIMG_0109 (956x1280).jpg

IMG_0098 (956x1280).jpgIMG_0107 (956x1280).jpgIMG_0106 (961x1280).jpg
Old 01-14-2017, 01:56 PM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)
These are Russian/Matroyshka shaped ATCs from my first swap, some were hostess gifts, some trades and some are my creations. I had them on my Christmas tree this year and couldn't bear to put them away. I found this framed bulletin board at Ross the other day ~ only 12.99! I have it hanging in my craft room and can change out cards on a whim. the cards are hanging with spring tension clip hooks that I decorated with ribbons and tiny flowers. I LOVE that I can see the cards and not stash them in alblums all the time!

IMG_0188 (850x1024).jpg

I'd love to hear from others as to how you display your ATCs.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:25 PM
Star Gazer

My Mood:
Waterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 5/100%
Gorgeous displays!!!!! WOWZERS!
Old 01-14-2017, 08:42 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 400/100%
Beautiful, Sophie's mom! Over break I hung a few baseball card display frames, some of which I bought at Walmart, some at Michaels. They hold 20 ATCs beautifully. I have a frame of sheep, a frame of trees, 2 frames of landmarks/landscapes (one horizontal, one vertical), etc. They're working great!
Old 01-14-2017, 09:46 PM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Thank you! I had the best time decorating and undecorating the tree; it gave me a chance to appreciate all the beautiful work in the cards. KPinAK I love grouping cards together and not hiding them away. Any chance you can post some pics, I'd love to see your groupings?
Old 01-14-2017, 10:22 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
I'm flattered you ask! I think this link will take you to my google album where I just uploaded pics of 5 of my collections. I think it's just about time to split the realistic birds from the Whimsical birds & start a frame of each :-)
https://goo.gl/photos/rVQwBi3STU8CZ3qCA
Old 01-15-2017, 11:41 AM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
KPinAK, thanks so much for the link. The cards look amazing, wow. It is incredible how they make such a great impact grouped together. How wonderful to look at them everyday!
Old 01-15-2017, 11:47 AM
Rookie

Luminous is a friendly and kind soulLuminous is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
I just started swapping and only just sent my first cards out yesterday. But when I do get a collection going, I was thinking of using tiny paperclips to fasten the cards along ribbon strung across my wall, like garlands.

Your displays are beautiful!
Old 01-15-2017, 03:32 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
Welcome, Luminous! I love your user name. It's in my favorite color of acrylic--Luminous Opera (BRIGHT pink!!)

The first few trades & swaps seem like they take FOR-EVER. But before you know it, you may have garlands strung EVERYWHERE in your house!! :-)
Old 01-15-2017, 03:46 PM
Rookie

That would not be the worst thing! I live walls covered in art.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:46 PM
Rookie

Is Luminous Opera a Barbie pink or like a fuschia?
Old 01-15-2017, 03:49 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
Here's my Luminous Opera
http://www.utrechtart.com/Holbein-Fl...FZCcfgodbEUDzw

I think I'd call it a Zumba Pink :-) (Maybe that means Barbie Pink but Zumba Fanatics would take exception to that :-))
Old 01-15-2017, 05:14 PM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Luminous, I hope you post pictures of your garland when you get it going. As KPinAK stated once you get going you'll have garlands everywhere. Did anyone mention to you that ATCs are addictive!
Old 01-15-2017, 06:19 PM
Rookie

KPinAK, that's a great pink!
Sophie's mom, I'll be sure to add a pic once I receive some. ATCS are such a great way to stay creative!
Old 01-26-2017, 08:50 AM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Here is a neat spinner display for atcs. I found this on pintrest; it would be fun to have on a coffee table to browse through!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/atta...1&d=1485437807
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (24.1 KB, 44 views)
Old 01-26-2017, 02:48 PM
ATC Virtuoso

BexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 223/100%
Great ideas and awesome displays guys. Thank you all for sharing your pics.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:18 PM
Art Wanderer

Lizzzabelll is a glorious beacon of light!Lizzzabelll is a glorious beacon of light!Lizzzabelll is a glorious beacon of light!Lizzzabelll is a glorious beacon of light!Lizzzabelll is a glorious beacon of light!Lizzzabelll is a glorious beacon of light!Lizzzabelll is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 90/100%
Where can you find one of those spinner displays? I need one! STAT!
Old 02-06-2017, 08:28 AM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Lizzzabelll View Post
Where can you find one of those spinner displays? I need one! STAT!
They were available from 7 gypsies, but I just checked and it seems they are no longer available. If you go to their site you can see the style they have now.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Rookie

You could affix the cards in their sleeves to rolodex cards and have something similar maybe...
Old 02-11-2017, 09:29 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 165/100%
I bought a small binder with sleeve sheets and have all of my 2016 trades and swap returns in it. I embellished the cover and included a permanent sleeve on the outside, which I can use to display any card I want (switching them out when I feel like it).
Here's a pic: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=491340