ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
moonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 800/100%
Mini Book Necklaces~Due April 24

Swap Due Date - April 24.
Number of ART - 3 for 3
Number of USA participants - unlimited
Number of International participants : have to pay for retunes.
Media or must have: Mixed

Mini Book Necklaces.

Theses are little books. No need to do art in them, there for the new owner to add pictures, art or what ever they like.

How big or small can your books be.

Smallest 1 x 1 smaller then that is just worthless. What you going to put in that bird seed.

Largest 2 x 2 any bigger and its just tacky.

Thickness ˝ or soo. ( if it so thick that you need to lift weights to wear it, you might want to rethink it. )
Pages ( not counting the attached pages ) 6 - 20 This also comes down to the thickness, if its more paper then book maybe rethink. Also the type of paper for book up to you. So thick card stock paper less pages but thicker book, typing paper more pages fit Thinner book .
Soo if all together your book is closer to ˝ your fine, if its looking like a 1” you might want to lessen the pages.

Use what ever you like clay, ribbon , jewelry. Leather, fabric. Anything you like.
You can have them close with clasp or ribbon or leave open.
Necklace up to you ribbon or chain. Just make it so it can slide over neck.

Links making mini books making if you have never made a book,

Leanne

Book necklace

Inspiration
Basic Books google

Pinterest

Pinterest Books

Blog Robins

Really only 3 things I ask
1:read the above.
2: That it fits in bobbled envelop or patted envelop
3: fallow mailing instructions its been a bad habit lately be a good player.

Remember to put your username and real name on card or paper in with art in the baggy.
If you don’t I wont know who to give Itrade too, and the other players cant rep you love.
Late art will be sent back and or in special circumstanced will be worked out as privet trade. I’m punctual girl and but at the sometime like everyone to get something. So with that said Please don’t mail 3 days before the due date you might not get to play with others!

ALL Players

Protect your ART in plastic baggy of some kind.
Include a self-addressed label ( mailing label or paper with addressee )
your user name on the back of the mailing envelopes .

The Padded envelops or bubble envelops will be reused for you returns if possible, but frankly my post office hates that. Well the 1 lady is nutty B.

US participants: Please include cash or postage in the amount of how much it cost you to mail to me. around $3.00-$4.00 for this swap.
mailing label or paper with addressee

International participants: For these larger swap I no longer can pay for retunes.
PM me about prices and paypal or other options for paying for returns. ( I know Canada is about $9.50 USD)
Please remember to give yourself time for mailing some country’s can take longer for art to get to me. I’m in the USA. Please put the name of the swap and your user name on the back of the mailing envelopes.

When you receive your art for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received art from (That’s the YOU ROCK in blue)
If you must withdraw its ok. Just tell me an I will take you off.
Oh an extra art on theme and or cool doodads is wonderful , but certainly not mandatory nor expected for participation But I sure do looooove. lol

Players

* Geminiorn Sorry no tracking # for Ireland.

* Bluesky 9500 1154 0696 7123 0329 69

*Angelmuz 9500 1154 0696 7123 0329 03

*Kentuckydakota 9500 1154 0696 7123 0329 90

*aaesshelman 9500 1154 0696 7123 0329 76

*Valentina22 9500 1154 0696 7123 0329 83

*skullgirl85 9500 1154 0696 7123 0329 52

USPS Tracking

Last edited by moonrose442; 05-12-2017 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:03 AM
“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

My Mood:
redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 280/100%
Yes please! I can PayPal postage.
and facebook - https://www.facebook.com/shirley.bell.7528
Old 02-03-2017, 07:09 AM
Daydreamer

My Mood:
Indigo is a glorious beacon of light!Indigo is a glorious beacon of light!Indigo is a glorious beacon of light!Indigo is a glorious beacon of light!Indigo is a glorious beacon of light!Indigo is a glorious beacon of light!Indigo is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 37/100%
I've been looking forward to this! So count me in, moonrose!
Old 02-03-2017, 07:29 AM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
moonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them all
Hoot Hoot welcome.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:33 AM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 167/100%
I'm in! I'm in! Yippee!
Old 02-05-2017, 10:12 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
you are killing me with these interesting swaps
i have to lurk for now
work is overwhelming me until after April 18
Old 02-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
Hello Bluesky
Hope work lets you free time so you can join in JavaZarf!
Old 02-08-2017, 12:44 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1086/100%
Me please! this looks fun!
Old 02-08-2017, 12:53 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 326/100%
Oooohhhhhhh, please add me. I shall carve out time.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:15 PM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 230/100%
Count me in, too, I always wanted to make some mini book necklaces but was waiting for an excuse to make some. Please let me know how much you will need for return postage, as I am an international participant.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:12 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 544/100%
Lurking for now. I love bookmaking, but have never made tiny books. We'll see if I have time to try. If not, I'll still enjoy seeing what others post.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
hello to the lurker, hope you try.

Welcome Angelmuz and TrinaLD

Geminiorn PM you now.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:40 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1573/100%
Can I join you? I'd like to give it a try also.
with God's people. Amen.-Revelation 22:20-21
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 02-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
Well hello Kentuckydakota! welcome.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:51 PM

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
Just to confirm from my pm : I still want in, please
Old 02-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
Ok cool beans.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Queen of Green

My Mood:
catladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 259/100%
Lurking
Old 02-09-2017, 10:10 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 183/100%
Hey Moonrose,

I'm trying to see if I can come up with something decent for this swap so stay tuned...
Old 02-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
Ok Vikinglady! Hope so
Old 02-10-2017, 08:56 AM

My Mood:
Hi, everyone. Since this is my first time making mini books, I have started experimenting with different size ratios. Would you gals let me know which ratio would be your preferred? I have attached a pic of the trial folios held together by rubber bands, they are the trials, and will not go into the finished booklets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (32.9 KB, 41 views)