Due Date: April 22, 2017
Sign Up by Date: FULL
Withdraw by Date: Anytime - just please communicate
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Participants: 30 (my third swap)
Media: HD/HP and mixed media
Spring Whimsical Girls
Spring is my favorite time of year. I love the fresh bright greens that come out after a long winter of gray and white, the scents that are carried on a warm breeze, reappearing flowers, and even the mud. It is time to be inspired by the coming of spring and make some SPRING whimsy girls. Think tulips, rain showers, budding trees, robins, budding trees, or anything that you associate with the spring season.
- HD/HP & Mixed Media: The girls should be original artwork (hand drawn or painted with whatever media you want). You can choose to use additional media or not. That is up to you. Feel free to collage/stamp/stencil in the background (as long as the face is HD/HP).
- Standard ATC size: 2.5 x 3.5
- 3:3; it is my third swap (hostess cards are never a requirement, but would be treasured)
- Good craftsmanship: send in something that you would be excited to see in your return envelope. I am going to do my best to swap effort for effort.
- Please make sure your cards are not flimsy.
- Each card should be in its own protective sleeve.
- Please include swap name, your username, real name, and location on the back of each ATC.
US Participants – Please include a legible SASE. One forever stamp is enough. I will add extra postage, if needed.
International Participants - Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or typed. I will provide an envelope and cover postage.
*Please make sure to package your cards securely. We don't want these wonderful works of art to get banged up in the mail.
When you are ready to send in your cards, please send me a private message.
Also, please post when you send in your cards, so I can be on the lookout.
Make sure your cards are mailed in time to be in my hands on or before the due date.
It is always fun and inspiring when artists share their cards in the thread, so feel free to do so!
I created this card for a personal trade (with this swap in mind):
When you receive your cards, please leave itrader for your hostess (that would be me) and "you rock" points to the players you received cards from.
28. Miss M