ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-15-2017, 03:04 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 691/100%
mARcH BizaRRe Holidays~Due March 20th

Swap Due Date – March 20, 2017
Number of Cards - 3:3
Numbered of participants: 20
Medium: Open.

Continuing the tradition of Bizarre Holidays! Choose up to 3 holidays to create your ATCs. They can be the same holiday or 3 different ones. Please no politics, or drug related cards. All mediums are welcome. All cards should be made from holidays from this site: .http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/weird_ma...l#.WKVEOoWcHIU

You can now plan ahead - all future bizarre holiday swaps will be due on the 20th of the month that you are making. Make it pretty, be creative, and finish the background …. please keep embellishments to a minimum (remember the postage!)

Things to remember …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please), or just a label with your address (no tiny ones please) with a minimum of .47 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. Internationals please send $1. If you are international, and cannot send a dollar PM me and we'll work something out!
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves.
• Please remember to clearly write your username and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope.

I will give trader feedback and will also update the thread telling you your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Remember to have fun!!

1. Suzi ~ received
2. londonont1 ~ received
3. crazydaisylou ~ received
4. Molly Rene ~ received
5. Jodi ~ received
6. Quinn377project ~ withdrawn
7. Cindylou ~ received
8. Marie ~ received
9. Kae.Ryan ~ received
10. ferretgirl ~ received

Last edited by Rosa; 03-22-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: added due date to title link
Old 02-15-2017, 11:02 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 244/100%
I'll join
Old 02-15-2017, 11:27 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2348/100%
I've not done one of these yet but I am lurking for now....
Old 02-16-2017, 01:20 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Welcome Suzi! and ferretgirl, lurkers always welcome
Old 02-16-2017, 01:21 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Londonont1 I've signed you up as I received your cards today!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:00 AM
Just plain CraZy...

My Mood:
crazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
Hi. I would like to join if it doesn't matter that I don't have many iTraders yet.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:38 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
of course you may Welcome crazydaisylou!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:45 AM
Just plain CraZy...

My Mood:
crazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
Yay! Thank you!
Old 02-17-2017, 12:50 AM
Newb

Molly_Rene is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 2/100%
I would like to join My first swap!
Old 02-17-2017, 08:31 AM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Welcome Molly! glad to have you join
Old 02-17-2017, 08:52 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Jodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 129/100%
Can I join?
Old 02-17-2017, 05:07 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Of course ~ welcome Jodi!
Old 02-18-2017, 04:16 PM
Newb

Do they need to be post marked by March 20th? Or in your hand by March 20th?
Old 02-18-2017, 07:22 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
they should be in my hands by March 20th
Old 02-20-2017, 01:26 PM
just a girl whose brain never shuts off

Quinn377project is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 1/100%
Hello! Total newbie, this will only be my second swap but I'd like to join please!
Old 02-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 280/100%
Sign me up please!
Old 02-20-2017, 08:21 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Welcome Quinn and Cindylou!!
Old 02-21-2017, 12:13 AM
Newb

First one done! March 22: As Young As You Feel Day ft. Baddiewinkle!

16830942_10154125754296277_7055999017662931075_n.jpg
Old 02-21-2017, 12:15 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 206/100%
I'm in please!
Old 02-21-2017, 12:17 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 206/100%
Molly, she's lovely!!