ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-19-2017, 10:54 PM
Look-on the mountains! The One who proclaims peace!

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2218/100%
Red face Beautiful Angels -- Hand Drawn / Painted -- June 4, 2017

Swap Due Date - June 4, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - None, just COMMUNICATE
Number of Cards - 3:3 , 6:6
Number of participants - UNLIMITED
Medium - Hand Drawn / Painted Only.
Theme - Beautiful Angels

The focus of this swap is Beautiful angels. Please do NOT make cherubs, children or baby angels. (Again, if you are in doubt, please ask!) Please do NOT make abstract angels. You CAN include other things on your cards - flowers, children, musical notes, etc, as long as the ANGEL is the FOCUS. They can be fantasy theme, dark angels, white angels, celestial angels, victorian angels -- just make them BEAUTIFUL! I want to see angels in all their glory! They can be female or male. Please be sure to include wings and a halo, for the purpose of this swap.

RULES / REQUIREMENTS (Please read)

*Please include on the back of your atc your name, AFA username, date and swap details.

*Please include appropriate return postage. If they take more than one stamp to send, please include the same amount to return.

* Best work only please. I try my best to swap effort for effort. Please only send in art you'd be happy to receive

* Please sign up by posting to this thread ONLY, NOT through a PM

* No problem if you have to drop out, but please let me know. No cards and no communication will result in a neutral iTrader... I HATE to do this, but it's only fair to the participants who DO turn in cards on time.

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve. I CANNOT stress this enough.

* Please include username, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards. We can't leave Rep Points if we don't know who you are.

* Please make sure to package your cards to where they arrive safely and undamaged. You would not believe the number of envelopes I have received with sides or tops torn (and this is in individual trades!)

* Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your name and address CLEARLY typed or written on.

* USA participants - Please send the same number of stamps to me that it takes to mail your cards. INTERNATIONAL participants - I can accept paypal ($2) or (3) unused US postage stamps or ($2) well concealed US dollars. Please let me know when you are mailing them what method you will be using to pay for return shipping.

* If you must send a LARGE envelope, please include accurate return postage.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I plan to swap on time. If cards are not in my hands by June 4, they will be returned to you, using your stamped envelope. I am in TN. If you are in doubt of how long it will take you to get your cards to me, I advise to mail at least 14 days ahead of time.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address.

* Host cards are not required, but definitely appreciated.

****MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun!

PARTICIPANTS:

0. BekaH
1. Kay
2. Xela7072
3. AngelJoy
4. Londonont1
5. Suzi
6. Jodi
7. Sillylily41
8. Hem18
9. Ann_stebbing

*Names of players in colors are those I have received cards from.
"Look, there on the mountains, the feet of one who brings good news, who proclaims peace!" -Nahum 1:15

Last edited by BekaH; Today at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:30 AM

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Ohhh now open !

For inspiration -- a 4" x 4" chunky lite i did...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1489983760214.jpg (79.0 KB, 3 views)
"Look, there on the mountains, the feet of one who brings good news, who proclaims peace!" -Nahum 1:15
Old 03-20-2017, 07:23 AM
Newb

kay is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
I would love to join
ty
Old 03-20-2017, 07:39 AM

My Mood:
Yay! Lucky #1! Hope we have more soon! Can't wait to see your angels, kay!
Old 03-20-2017, 07:51 AM
Newb

kay is a welcomed newbie
I look forward to the trade.
can these angels be animals too?
Old 03-20-2017, 07:57 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is a glorious beacon of light!ann_stebbing is a glorious beacon of light!ann_stebbing is a glorious beacon of light!ann_stebbing is a glorious beacon of light!ann_stebbing is a glorious beacon of light!ann_stebbing is a glorious beacon of light!ann_stebbing is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 65/100%
Can I just clarify, is this ATCs or Tea Bags. There seems to be reference to both. Not sure I'm very good at people in HD/HP. Will have a play. I'll lurk for now.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:01 AM

My Mood:
Oh my! Thank you for catching that ann! THIS SWAP IS FOR ATCs ONLY!
I do hope you'll join us!
Old 03-20-2017, 08:41 AM
Newb

xela7072 is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 7/100%
Sign me up please!
Old 03-20-2017, 08:52 AM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 502/100%
Yes, please. One can never have too many angels!
Old 03-20-2017, 11:13 AM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 205/100%
I'm overcomitted so I'm lurking for now.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:18 PM

My Mood:
Welcome,xela and angeljoy!
Iam -- hope you'll join us!
Old 03-20-2017, 05:40 PM
Rookie

busymumto3 is a glorious beacon of light!busymumto3 is a glorious beacon of light!busymumto3 is a glorious beacon of light!busymumto3 is a glorious beacon of light!busymumto3 is a glorious beacon of light!busymumto3 is a glorious beacon of light!busymumto3 is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 76/100%
lurking as im a bit behind with my commitments x super busy at the mo x
Old 03-20-2017, 09:25 PM

My Mood:
Ohhh i do hope u will join us busymum!
Old 03-21-2017, 09:47 AM
Accidentally put $5s and $20's in some envelopes?

londonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alllondonont1 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 491/100%
Becka: I don't know how 'beautiful' they are but they are in tomorrows mail. I do the best I can. Thanks for the reminder about your swap.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:11 AM

My Mood:
Londonont -- thanks for checking in. I've added you to the list
Old 03-21-2017, 07:01 PM
Enjoying My Remodeled Studio

My Mood:
Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1683/100%
Lurking.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:57 PM

My Mood:
Oh Tandy! I do hope you'll join f
Old 03-22-2017, 11:53 AM
Newb

kay is a welcomed newbie
I mailed out my angels today. thanks for the trade in advance.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:28 AM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobahSuzi is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 101/100%
I would like to join. I have spent the evening working on my angels
Old 03-23-2017, 07:37 AM

My Mood:
Oh wonderful! Welcome suzi!

Tags
angels, beautiful, hand drawn/hand painted, religous, spiritual