Seven Deadly Sins: GLUTTONY~Due June 9

Beverley

May we find solace in art...
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date: June 9, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - open; please be sure to notify me ASAP if you need to withdraw. No cards and lack of communication will result in neutral i-trader.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open to all original work except 100% digital/photography; standard 2.5 X 3.5" Challenge yourself--use lots of layers, elements, and different mediums--do something your fellow swappers will love to add to their collection!

SWAP DIRECTIONS:

Deadly Sin No.1 : GLUTTONY

Something a little different to challenge your creative process :)
Each swap in this series will focus on one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
★ Glutton ★ Wrath ★ Greed ★ Lust ★ Pride ★ Sloth ★ Envy

For this swap, make three cards for "Gluttony". Each card must be different.
I will swap effort for effort, and generally medium for medium, although there may be some variation in your returns depending on how many people sign up to play.

Definition of GLUTTONY
1. excess in eating or drinking
2. greedy or excessive indulgence

Gluttony @ Wikipedia
See Ideas here, here and here. Or just google it :)

Please let me know when you put your ATCs in the mail, as this helps me keep track of things.

Mailing:

I am located in CANADA, so please give yourself lots of time for mail turnaround.

Return postage in your country's currency is greatly appreciated.
If not $2 US dollars, discretely hidden, would be wonderful.

Please send address labels only, I will provide return envelopes.

Soooo who is up for the challenge?

REMEMBER... ** This is YOUR interpretation of the sin; all ideas are welcomed and encouraged**

0. Beverley (received)
1. Aquamarine (received)
2. Flower (received)
3. Xela7072 (received)
4. dithespy (received)
5. Allegrae (received)
6. CastleQueen5 (received)
7. canadarosebud (received)
8. josiesuelupin (received)
9. Feorinda (received)
10. londonont1 (received)

Returns Mailed Out On JUNE 8, 2017

Last edited:
Welcome Xela! Yes, I thought it might be a little "different"... hope more folks jump onboard. :)

If there is enough interest, I would like to follow up this series with the " Seven heavenly virtues" :)

Hmm... I know it's not necessarily a 'feel good' subject, but I sure hope more folks will sign-up for the challenge.

2d26a61704c27985e9e326357e296612.jpg

Yes, I am going to join you, and do all 7 sins. My biggest problem is that I tend to use rubber stamps for my art, and I know I don't have any gluttonous images, so I do have to use googled images and embellish them.

I don't draw.

Always happy to have you CQ, ALL mediums welcome (except photography and digital) ... no need to draw if you want to mix-media/collage it.
:D

Back
Top Bottom