ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-01-2017, 12:13 AM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 492/100%
Talking MAY Canvas Board Mail Art Trade 5x7

Deadline to sign up: May 7 7 (We are now closed to new sign ups. Catch us next month)
Mail out (try to mail by this date): May 22
Deadline: May 31
Open Theme
Open Medium on 5x7 canvas board

New wording this month is in blue.

This is a quick turnaround paired partner swap! But, since this a monthly activity, you could plan ahead in your mind or even create some canvases up for the future to then chose from. Just a thought.

Rules, rules, everyone likes rules....Players have the 1st thru 7th of the month to come to the thread and say, "I'd like to play". If you participated in the previous month's canvas board trade, you will not be allowed to sign up for this months trade until you have mailed your canvas for the previous month. Once the partners list is posted, there is no withdrawing. In order to participate you must have no negative iTraders in the past 6 months, and no neutral iTrader in the past 3 months.

Partners will be posted on May 7th just after midnight (going into early AM the 8th my time). It’ll be your responsibility to PM your partner for their address. Theme will be up to the artist but I suggest looking at your partners profile to try to avoid themes they don't like.

Due Dates: Your canvas must be received by your assigned partner by May 31st.
I strongly suggest that you PM your partner, or post in this thread, the date that you mail your canvas. That way, any delay from that point on will be considered the fault of the postal service and will not be attributed to you. If something unexpected happens and you are unable to meet this deadline then you must communicate through private message to you partner, explain the delay and arrange a new postal deadline. If your partner does not receive your canvas by the last day of the month and you have not communicated to them your mail out date then you will receive a negative iTrader.

*When you receive your canvas please post a picture here in the thread so we all can admire it.* (this is very important )

The canvas board: Your art must be created on a 5x7 Canvas Art Board. You can find these at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Dick Blick, etc. Coat your finished canvas with a clear protective coating designed for artwork to protect it during it's journey. I suggest more than one coat. I personally, for example, use several coats of Golden brand Polymer Varnish with UVLS (UltraViolet Light Stabilizers) or the comparable Liquitex brand.

Mailing: The canvases may be mailed out "Naked" or in an envelope. Some of the canvases have been getting scratched in the mail. Some like the thrill or the economy of mailing their canvas naked and they may still do so. Others who decide they would prefer to mail their canvas in an envelope may do so. That decision will be left to the players. If you are an international player or your partner is an international player it is advisable to send it in an envelope or box.

Do not post a pic of your canvas until your partner receives it!

Canvas received by the last day of the month = positive iTrader point.
If you do not receive your canvas by the last day of the month and you have not been notified by your partner of their mail out date or agreed to an alternate mail out date, please leave a negative iTrader point.

And remember, please, leave iTrader points ONLY for your trading partner, not for me the host.

Who's in:

1. KPinAK
2. TrinaLD
3. jo.on.the.go
4. CiCiCreates
5. OldsLady1992
6. valerie412
7. Neener
8. vikinglady
9. ruthe
10. Monroy28
11. debs913
12. redwheelbarrow
13. nightowl_too
14. plumhill2001
15. Irish Rose
16. Pennyquilter

People willing to do a second board (be assigned to two partners) in case of an odd number of participants:

CiCiCreates - thanks Ci

The partner pairings:
(r)=canvas received by participant
(m)= participant has indicated in the thread that they have mailed their canvas For the sake of clarity and being mindful of the unexpected, I will only update you with an "m" if you say that you have mailed, but not when you say that you plan to mail (i.e. "I plan to mail tomorrow" etc)

Ok, here is the list...

valerie416 (m) - OldsLady1992
vikinglady (m) - Monroy28
nightowl_too (m) - redwheelbarrow
jo.on.the.go (r) - Neener (m)
Pennyquilter - ruthe
debs913 - IrishRose
KPinAK (m) - TrinaLD
plumhill2001 (r) - CiCiCreates (m)
Now hosting MAY Canvas Board Mail Art Trade, and APRIL Canvas Board Mail Art Trade

Last edited by nightowl_too; 05-21-2017 at 07:47 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 406/100%
Me! I'm in! Please sign me up. And THANK YOU for hosting this :-)
Old 05-01-2017, 10:40 AM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 318/100%
Me please. I'm in for this month. I'll need to sit out June and July most likely.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:29 PM
going, going, always going

My Mood:
jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1267/100%
Please add me. I am really enjoying these canvas swaps.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:20 PM

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
So glad to see you guys back again jo, Trina and KP! I hope we get more sign ups. I know Seascape131 has said she is sitting out this month.
Now hosting MAY Canvas Board Mail Art Trade, and APRIL Canvas Board Mail Art Trade
Old 05-02-2017, 01:35 AM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 433/100%
I would love to participate again.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:42 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 485/100%
Hello all....I am sitting out this month but I will be checking in to see all the wonderful paintings that you guys are doing. Just have a lot going on this month, remodeling, family stuff, etc. HAPPY PAINTING
Old 05-03-2017, 06:02 AM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 262/100%
Please sign me up!
Old 05-03-2017, 10:21 PM

My Mood:
welcome back CiCiCreates and OldsLady1992! And yes Seascape131 we would love if you would lurk and drop in from time to time
Old 05-04-2017, 05:46 AM
Love making atc's!

valerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to allvalerie416 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 57/100%
I'm in. And I already have a canvas ready to mail! Retirement is allowing me LOTS of studio time!
Valerie416
Old 05-04-2017, 08:04 AM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2059/100%
I'm in. I need something good to happen for a change. I hope my partner will be OK with artist choice. I have to work on things as I have time between farm work, so I have tomorrow to get started and won't know my partner yet.

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.

Last edited by Neener; 05-04-2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:31 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 172/100%
If Neener can make the time to do a canvas then so can I. Count me in Nightowl and thanks again for being such a great host every month.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:57 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
ruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 329/100%
Please sign me up for May!
Old 05-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 262/100%
Yayyy Neener! Great to see you back! How are your chickens??
Old 05-04-2017, 04:27 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 406/100%
I was just looking at my Neener 5x7" canvas I got last year, hanging in Command Central where I see it several times a day and thought "Where she been & why don't she write?" Yay! If you're my partner, I'll take anything you send me!
Old 05-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2059/100%
Thanks guys. Big life changes going on right now. I'm a little overwhelmed. Chickens are good. Molting. New pullets on the way. Chicken math does exist and I am a professor of it.

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:29 PM

My Mood:
OMG Neener is back with us! Hurray!
Old 05-04-2017, 09:30 PM

My Mood:
and welcome back valerie416, ruthe and Vikinglady! Good to see all of you again.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:18 PM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Monroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 181/100%
me please..... add me.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1586/100%
Did I sign up? If I didn't, I am. LOL

Paint/Draw Like a Favorite Artist - An ATC Learning Swap--you can still join us!