ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-27-2017, 02:55 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 751/100%
Summer Days Swap: Due July 28, 2017

Due date: July 28, 2017
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 35 maximum

Summer is here: longer days, being outdoors, flowers in bloom, monsoons , Shimla India Summer Festival and more

This is a swap about summer. What do you love about the summer? What images come to mind? Are you in a part of the world that has heavy rains? Have you visited somewhere in the summer that you loved? Make three different cards although the theme and medium can be the same.

Medium: Hand drawn or painted, sewing, needlepoint, hand-made stamp, etc. Handmade art cards only. No collages, digital, photography. Check with me if in doubt about your medium. Make something that would be hard for you to give up.
Use your artistic skills and feel free to use your imagination and unique style. All cards must be original ie no prints or copies.

Most of all---Have fun!!!

Requirements:
*All cards should be standard 3.5” X 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock.
*Cards should be flat.
*Send cards in plastic sleeves.
*Withdraw early if you can’t do the swap, late cards may be returned if they can’t be swapped out.

Mailing and postage:

*PM me for my address when you are ready to send cards.
* Make sure your user name, location and swap name appear on the back of your ATC’s.
*Include your username on your SASE.
* International participants: I will pay postage for first 10 players. Please include a SASE.
*US participants: Include a stamped self-addressed envelope.

Returns: When you receive your returns, please leave itrader for me and rep points for players.
An extra card for the host is always appreciated but not required.
Anyone want to play?

1. sillylily41: USA-Received
2. Suzi: USA--Received
3. dithespy: France--Received
4. ann stebbing: France--Received
5. Londonont1: Canada--Received
6. Jaxsmom: UK--Received
7. OldsLady1992: USA--Received
8. tfelix: USA--Received
9. Seascape131: USA--Received
10. CherylS: USA--Received
11. PortraitsbyRebekah: USA
12. mwilding: USA--Received

Last edited by sarat; 07-29-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-27-2017, 03:42 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
sillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 85/100%
I would like to play
Old 05-28-2017, 12:03 AM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
I would like to play
Old 05-28-2017, 03:00 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 147/100%
Me too please!
Old 05-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 214/100%
I should be able to come up with the goods in the timescale, count me in. I am international.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:01 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
Wowee!! We are on our way to an exciting swap. sillylily41--you are my first player to sign up. Big thanks!! And you are new to ATCsforall.
Love newbies.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:02 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
ann stebbing, Suzi and dithespy--aren't we going to have fun!?! Feel free to share what you create. And 2 of you are from France. You all know how I love international players. Yea!! Will pay your return postage.

Last edited by sarat; 05-28-2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:45 PM
ATC Virtuoso

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 585/100%
count me in for summertime.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:16 AM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
Talking Thanks for joining in

Originally Posted by londonont1 View Post
count me in for summertime.
Big welcome! Curious to see what summertime means to you. Have fun creating.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:43 PM
Pastel Painter

My Mood:
CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 455/100%
I'm going to lurk for now. I've got 3 other swaps lined up.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:50 AM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
Hope you can join

Originally Posted by CherylS View Post
I'm going to lurk for now. I've got 3 other swaps lined up.
Yikes!! You are busy. Sounds like you are inspired. Hope you can extend that inspiration here.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:03 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 57/100%
I'll lurk for now as the due date is pretty close to other things I have going on If I end up making some cards I'll send them along
Animal Paper Dolls Swap | 🐼 Buddy Card Trading 🐼 | ✿ Buddy Cards-a-thon August 17-24 ✿ | DeviantART | Instagram | Chunky Page Wishlist *Getting medical treatment - my memory might hiccup so please poke me.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:38 PM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is on the road to fameJaxsmom is on the road to fameJaxsmom is on the road to fameJaxsmom is on the road to fameJaxsmom is on the road to fameJaxsmom is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 25/100%
Me please - I'm in the uk
Old 05-30-2017, 06:38 PM
ATC Virtuoso

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 585/100%
mailed mine today
Old 05-30-2017, 07:38 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
Welcome!

Originally Posted by Jaxsmom View Post
Me please - I'm in the uk
So glad you have decided to join. And welcome to atcsforall. Hope you have fun.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
Wow! That was fast

Originally Posted by londonont1 View Post
mailed mine today
I am impressed that you have finished. Can't wait to see them. Will be stalking my postman. LOL.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Lost in space

My Mood:
Photopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobahPhotopam is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 98/100%
Lurking.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
Hope you come back

Originally Posted by Photopam View Post
Lurking.
Would love to see you join in.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 274/100%
Hi Sara! I'd love to participate! Please sign me up.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
oh yes!!!

Originally Posted by OldsLady1992 View Post
Hi Sara! I'd love to participate! Please sign me up.
Welcome!! Glad you jumped in.