ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-31-2017, 10:17 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 500/100%
Talking JUNE Canvas Board Mail Art Trade 5x7

Deadline to sign up: June 7 (We are now closed to new sign ups. Catch us next month)
Mail out (try to mail by this date): June 22
Deadline: June 30
Open Theme
Open Medium on 5x7 canvas board

New-ish wording is in blue.

This is a quick turnaround paired partner swap! But, since this a monthly activity, you could plan ahead in your mind or even create some canvases up for the future to then chose from. Just a thought.

Rules, rules, everyone likes rules....Players have the 1st thru 7th of the month to come to the thread and say, "I'd like to play". If you participated in the previous month's canvas board trade, you will not be allowed to sign up for this months trade until you have mailed your canvas for the previous month. Once the partners list is posted, there is no withdrawing. In order to participate you must have no negative iTraders in the past 6 months, and no neutral iTrader in the past 3 months.

Partners will be posted on June 7th just after midnight (going into early AM the 8th my time). It’ll be your responsibility to PM your partner for their address. Theme will be up to the artist but I suggest looking at your partners profile to try to avoid themes they don't like.

Due Dates: Your canvas must be received by your assigned partner by June 30th.
I strongly suggest that you PM your partner, or post in this thread, the date that you mail your canvas. That way, any delay from that point on will be considered the fault of the postal service and will not be attributed to you. If something unexpected happens and you are unable to meet this deadline then you must communicate through private message to you partner, explain the delay and arrange a new postal deadline. If your partner does not receive your canvas by the last day of the month and you have not communicated to them your mail out date then you will receive a negative iTrader.

*When you receive your canvas please post a picture here in the thread so we all can admire it.* (this is very important )

The canvas board: Your art must be created on a 5x7 Canvas Art Board. You can find these at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Dick Blick, etc. Coat your finished canvas with a clear protective coating designed for artwork to protect it during it's journey. I suggest more than one coat. I personally, for example, use several coats of Golden brand Polymer Varnish with UVLS (UltraViolet Light Stabilizers) or the comparable Liquitex brand.

Mailing: The canvases may be mailed out "Naked" or in an envelope. Some of the canvases have been getting scratched in the mail. Some like the thrill or the economy of mailing their canvas naked and they may still do so. Others who decide they would prefer to mail their canvas in an envelope may do so. That decision will be left to the players. If you are an international player or your partner is an international player it is advisable to send it in an envelope or box.

Do not post a pic of your canvas until your partner receives it!

Canvas received by the last day of the month = positive iTrader point.
If you do not receive your canvas by the last day of the month and you have not been notified by your partner of their mail out date or agreed to an alternate mail out date, please leave a negative iTrader point.

And remember, please, leave iTrader points ONLY for your trading partner, not for me the host.

Who's in:

1. Sunswirlgirl
2. OldsLady1992
3. jo.on.the.go
4. plumhill2001
5. Monroy28
6. CiCiCreates
7. Neener
8. KPinAK
9. debs912+1 lol
10. ruthe
11. Pennyquilter
12. Vikinglady
13. Seascape131
14. Fandanie

People willing to do a second board (be assigned to two partners) in case of an odd number of participants:

fandanie (thanks fandanie)

The partner pairings:
(r)=canvas received by participant
(m)= participant has indicated in the thread that they have mailed their canvas For the sake of clarity and being mindful of the unexpected, I will only update you with an "m" if you say that you have mailed, but not when you say that you plan to mail (i.e. "I plan to mail tomorrow" etc)

vikinglady (r) - Sunswirlgirl (r)
Pennyquilter - Monroy28
Neener (r) - plumhill2001 (r)
debs914-1 (r) - jo.on.the.go (r)
KPinAK (r) - Seascape131 (r)
ruthe (m) - Fandanie (r)
OldsLady1992 (r) - CiCiCreates (r)
**July is World Watercolor Month. Join the challenge here!**.

Last edited by nightowl_too; 07-13-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-31-2017, 11:58 PM
Don't wish for it, work for it!

My Mood:
Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!Sunswirlgirl is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 190/100%
Sign me up! Yay!
Old 06-01-2017, 06:01 AM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 270/100%
I look forward to this swap each month! Please sign me up.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:52 AM
going, going, always going: Rapa Nui (Easter Island) next

My Mood:
jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1318/100%
I'll join. This is a GOOD habit
Old 06-01-2017, 02:00 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 201/100%
This is going to be a hectic month, but I think I can do it...
Please sign me up!
Old 06-01-2017, 02:45 PM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Monroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 222/100%
My partner from the may 5x7 has not received it yet can i still join this one, She is international so i hope she gets it any time, or do i need to wait till she gets it? i have been communicating with my partner.

Last edited by Monroy28; 06-01-2017 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:47 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 502/100%
Happy to do it again!
Old 06-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2089/100%
I'm in!

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 416/100%
Please sign me up! :-)
Old 06-01-2017, 10:19 PM

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
ooooohhhhh.....look at all the sign ups And on the first day even! Glad to see you all!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:35 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Monroy28 View Post
My partner from the may 5x7 has not received it yet can i still join this one, She is international so i hope she gets it any time, or do i need to wait till she gets it? i have been communicating with my partner.
If you have mailed your canvas and communicated that to your partner and to me then you are welcome to join.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:37 PM

My Mood:
Just to clarify the new rules a bit (and let me know if this is not clear or if there is a flaw in there that I haven't considered)

You must mail the previous month's canvas before you join the following month. I urge people to post to this thread right after they have mailed so that it is clear that the canvas is in the postal system (honor system, I trust you all). If your partner doesn't receive the canvas by the last day of the month and you haven't communicated with them before the end of the month to arrange a new agreeable mail out date then you get a neg iTrader. If you have a neg iTrader, 6 months needs to elapse before you are again eligible to join. If you don't communicate in the thread, or via PM to me that you have mailed your previous canvas then I will not know that you are eligible to join the next month.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:35 AM

My Mood:
I think my wording in the above post may be better than in the first post . I may tweak the wording in the first post next month. I'm worried that I only make sense to myself - lol.

Anyhoot....keep signing up
Old 06-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1602/100%
Sign me up. I am painting abstracts in either Abstract Expressionism (think Pollack or Rothko) or Minimalism style for a class so that may well be the theme I do LOL
Old 06-02-2017, 05:12 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 201/100%
I might dive in and start something, too. My son's wedding is at the end of the month (25th) so I don't want to cut it too close to when I'll be planning like crazy for my trip. I hope somebody doesn't mind something "pre-made"!
Old 06-02-2017, 07:29 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 323/100%
I can't commit this month and am out for July as well. I'm headed out for a month long arts immersion program in a couple of weeks and won't be back until late July. The very next day I teach a week of mosaics to some older children at the museum.

I'll definitely be back in August.

Keep on making canvas boards everyone!
Old 06-02-2017, 09:02 PM

My Mood:
glad to have you back again debs! And Trina, I hope you can at least lurk
Old 06-02-2017, 09:10 PM

My Mood:
thought I'd take advantage of this thread to plug my new super cool, complete with super cool prize give away, swap over on the ATC swaps thread. The theme is watercolor en plein air So, if you feel like sizing down to ATC size for a bit and taking the watercolors outdoors (mobile mode) then you may want to check it out.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:26 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
ruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobahruthe is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 333/100%
Please sign me up for June!
Old 06-03-2017, 11:45 PM

My Mood:
Welcome back ruthe