ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 213/100%
Let’s Laugh with a Twist! --Open Media- ~Due August 12

• Swap Due Date – Saturday, August 12, 2017
• Withdraw by Date – None… Just let me know
• Number of Items - 3 for 3
• Number of participants – 20 (my second swap!)
• Media – Open… Let your creativity flow 

Let’s Laugh!
For this swap lets pull out those corny Jokes and Riddles that make us laugh - or groan - and share our visions of them. Now for the TWIST. Lets keep these jokes/riddles ‘guessable’ by creating fold-over cards! Start by taping two ATC blanks together or by cutting your base material to either 3 ½” X 5” (long fold) or 2 ½” X 7” (short fold). Either way you’ll end up with a 2 ½” X 3 ½” card once it’s folded.  On the front of each card write, stamp, collage etc. only the question part of your joke or riddle. Inside there will be plenty of room to reveal and illustrate the punch line.

Swap Requirements
* All cards should be standard 2.5” x 3.5” (when folded) and made of sturdy cardstock/art-paper with straight edges and in plastic sleeves
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. A hostess card will be celebrated and paraded about, but is completely optional.
* All cards must be different.
* Please send your best work, cards you are proud to share.
* Include username and real name, state/country, and swap name on the back panel of each card ~ also username/swap name on the back of your mailing envelope.
*No heavy/bulky embellishments please. We’ll be at weight capacity already.
* US Participants – Please include a SASE or large clear label with your address and a forever stamp.
* International Participants - Please send a mailing label and include $1 well-concealed for return postage.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Any late cards will be admired and returned to you. When you receive your returns, once you’ve stopped laughing, please leave I-Trader for your hostess and ‘you rock’ points for the artists whose cards you receive. :-)

1. sillylily http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...98&postcount=2
2. CastleQueen5 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...84&postcount=8
3. Suzanne R. http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...4&postcount=17
4. CiCiCreates http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...1&postcount=23
5. Suzi http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...5&postcount=39
6. alrice46 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...0&postcount=62

Last edited by Marie; 08-23-2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:10 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
sillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobahsillylily41 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 108/100%
I would love to try this
Old 07-03-2017, 10:12 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them all
Welcome sillylily41. :-)
Old 07-03-2017, 10:25 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 603/100%
Such a fun idea! Lurking for the moment...
Old 07-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1079/100%
Those are pretty funny! I am horrible at remembering jokes... I would like to lurk to see what I can create!
Old 07-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Marie

My Mood:
You are welcome to lurk CiCi and ThouArtDelyrias, I hope you will join us. :-)
Old 07-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Here's a link to a few zippy jokes just hoping to be turned into art... ;-)

https://www.google.com/amp/thoughtca...-out-loud/amp/
Old 07-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1809/100%
I really like this idea. I also love corny jokes. I can be very punny. I think I need to sign up for this one.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Yay! Welcome CastleQueen5 :-)
Old 07-05-2017, 11:50 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1620/100%
I'm so tempted by this, but don't think I can make the deadline.I'm gonna have to lurk. Great theme though and I just love cards that open.
with God's people. Amen.-Revelation 22:20-21
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 07-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1079/100%
Your suggestion link is fabulous! now I am seriously lurking....
Old 07-05-2017, 11:34 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 603/100%
Agreed, TAD. That really helped!
Old 07-06-2017, 08:11 AM
Marie

My Mood:
Made another yesterday

Welcome to the lurkers couch KD. :-)

Last edited by Marie; 08-23-2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 263/100%
I am going to lurk until I can see what I can come up with
Old 07-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Welcome Suzi. I hope you'll be able to join us. I'm working on another one too
Old 07-10-2017, 09:21 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I will work on mine soon so the lurkers will be so awed that the sign up. BTW if we get 3 players then the swap will still go?

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:19 PM
Newb

Suzanne R. is a valued memberSuzanne R. is a valued memberSuzanne R. is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
Oh, my gosh! This is awesome. I am chuckling right now reading the directions and thinking of ideas. You are so creative to think of this! I would love to join if there is still room. Thank you.

Suzanne R.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Welcome Suzanne R. and thanks. I've been having a lot of fun making them myself. CQ, we sure will. :-). And we do.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:35 PM

My Mood:
YEAH!!! I already have my jokes printed out. I plan to start the cards soon. I do have to do the stack up swap first. it is do sooner.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Oh I saw that one! I'm sorely tempted to jump in on it too! What a neat idea!

Tags
fun fun fun, funny, jokes, laugh, riddles