ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-19-2017, 04:21 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2350/100%
Talking OH, ORIGAMI!/ATCs/MIXED MEDIA/DUE SEPTEMBER 19TH

Due Date: 9/19/17
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Mixed Media

OH, ORIGAMI!

Requirement for this swap is that you must use a piece of beautiful origami paper somewhere on your ATC. Minimal use of stickers, please. It can be the back ground, a ripped piece, an image (like a flower made from pieces of origami), etc. They DO NOT need to be of a Japanese or Oriental design. You can use whatever designs/images you'd like to make your ATCs.

All ATCs need to be the correct size (2.5 x 3.5).
All ATCs must be in a protective sleeve.
Embellishments are fine; however, if your embellies tend to be bulky/heavy/large please remember to send a 22 cent stamp to help cover the cost of going to the new artist. Anything bulky/large requires extra postage on them.
Minimal use of stickers, please.

ATCs need to arrive on or before September 19th. Late cards will be returned to the artist unswapped and neutral I-Trader given. Lack of communication and lack of ATCs will result in Neutral I-Trader given. Please, please communicate. US SWAPPERS, please send a SASE. Postage will be whatever it cost you to send it to me. All international participants will need to send either US $2 or I have set up a Pay Pal account also. ALL INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS NEED TO SEND A SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE OR LABEL TO GET THEIR RETURNS IN. Please label all your envelopes with your user name & swap name. Place each ATC in a plastic sleeve. An extra ATC on the subject would be greatly appreciated but is not mandatory. Please feel free to post your ATCs to the thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM or ask in the thread. Please PM when you are ready for my address. Most international mail will take anywhere from one to two weeks to arrive in WA. Please plan accordingly. On that same note; most mail here in the US can take anywhere from two days up to 10 days so please don't wait until the last minute to send your ATCS.

Players, when you have received your return ATCs for the swap; please remember to leave I-Trader for the host (me, ferretgirl) & You Rock points for your fellow artists that you received cards from. I will have all players linked to their first post so that leaving You Rock points will be a breeze. I will leave I-Trader points for you as soon as I receive (on time) your swaps. Once again, please PM me with any questions you may have.

ferretgirl http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...18&postcount=4
Bluesky http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...32&postcount=2 WITHDRAWN
RaineyDay http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...06&postcount=3 RECEIVED
ThouArtDelyrias http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...80&postcount=7 RECEIVED
mwilding http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...02&postcount=8 RECEIVED
sillylily41 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...6&postcount=15 RECEIVED
alrice46 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...3&postcount=17 RECEIVED
KKporcupine http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...8&postcount=22 RECEIVED
Fandanie http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...7&postcount=24 RECEIVED
Leeanne http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...6&postcount=39
ann_stebbing http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...0&postcount=28 RECEIVED
Betsyg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...9&postcount=72 RECEIVED

Last edited by ferretgirl; 09-10-2017 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:07 PM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 171/100%
I'm in
Old 07-22-2017, 07:47 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 601/100%
I just had to check and be sure I had my origami stash. Please sign me up.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:51 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Hi, guys! Welcome to the swap. I think it could be challenging depending on what pieces of origami artists decide to use. Some of them are pretty "full" looking....
Old 07-22-2017, 09:04 PM
I've moved! Check for the correct address, Please.

Betsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 134/100%
Lurking
Old 07-22-2017, 09:05 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Hi Betsy!! Lurkers are always welcome=)
Old 07-23-2017, 03:46 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1052/100%
This sounds like fun, sign me up please!
Old 07-23-2017, 06:06 PM
no art too small

mwilding is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
this swap sounds great : i am in for 3 for 3

thanks!
Old 07-23-2017, 11:26 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Welcome, welcome!! Especially to mwilding. Hope you are enjoying the site. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Artists are most willing to help out=)
Old 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1052/100%
are there origami papers that are other than oriental? I only have some that are very oriental, and how would you know if they were plain?
Old 07-25-2017, 12:13 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
I have A LOT of origami paper & not all mine look oriental. I can send you some. Oh, I'd trust artists if they sent in plain but hopefully, we'll get more patterned than plain sent in.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:49 PM
Drawn to Art

My Mood:
IrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 222/100%
Lurking. I just saw some really cute origami paper at Tuesday Morning and almost bought it! Let me see if I can get back over there to get it.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:25 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Sounds good; IrishRose. Let us know if you get it or not=)
Old 07-27-2017, 04:37 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Bumping
Old 07-27-2017, 02:43 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
sillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastsillylily41 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 95/100%
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN
Old 07-27-2017, 04:08 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 62/100%
I'll lurk for now while I think of ideas
Old 07-27-2017, 07:20 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
alrice46 has a spectacular aura about him/heralrice46 has a spectacular aura about him/heralrice46 has a spectacular aura about him/heralrice46 has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 21/100%
Sign me up please.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:00 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Hi guys!! Welcome to the swap!!

ParadoxSketchbook, lurkers are always welcome....
Old 07-27-2017, 10:02 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
alrice46, I want to especially welcome you to the site. Hope it is turning out to be everything you expected & more!! Where abouts in WA are you from? Heck, we may be neighbors!!
Old 07-29-2017, 05:02 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Bumpity bump