ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-16-2017, 11:46 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1633/100%
...And the July 2017 Contest Winners Are...

The July 2017 Winners theme of MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURES are:

1st Place ParadoxSketchbook

2nd Place: Karens

Thank you to everyone who participated! Below are the entries with usernames.

Be sure to post your art in the Contest Gallery to share! The artists LOVE comments, so feel free to add comments to their gallery images.

Old 08-16-2017, 12:23 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 189/100%
A big hearty congratulations to ParadoxSketchbook & Karens. Well done! I really enjoyed looking at all the entries this month. It's always fun to see such an array of different interpretations for a theme.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:27 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 62/100%
Originally Posted by vikinglady View Post
A big hearty congratulations to ParadoxSketchbook & Karens. Well done! I really enjoyed looking at all the entries this month. It's always fun to see such an array of different interpretations for a theme.

Thank you so much!

And thank you, everyone, for the votes - really appreciate the love my Koi Mermaid received this month.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:22 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 634/100%
Congratulations ParadoxSketchbook and Karens!
Old 08-17-2017, 03:10 PM
I'm thinkin' about it!

My Mood:
lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!lini should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 80/100%
WOW, incredible work by all! Congrats to the winners!
Old 08-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 750/100%
Yay..Congrats paradox sketchbook and karen's
Old 08-21-2017, 03:45 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 249/100%
Fabulous artwork here. Congrats to the winners. Well deserved.