ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1157/100%
Talking Characters from Tim Burton movies - handdrawn/handpainted - due Nov. 15, 2017

Swap Due Date – Nov. 15, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - Nov. 1, 2017
Number of Cards - 3/3
Number of Participants - 30 +
Medium - hand drawn or hand painted only

Characters from Tim Burton movies
Tim Burton has directed, produced and written many iconic movies. I love his style and uncanny characters. For this swap, please create 3 hand drawn or hand painted ATCs depicting Characters from Tim Burton movies. Make sure you don't submit 3 identical cards.

You can draw realistically or whimsically.

List of his movies to jog your memory.
  • Pee-wee's Big Adventure, Beetlejuice, Batman, Edward Scissorhands, Batman Returns, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Cabin Boy, Ed Wood, Batman Forever, James and the Giant Peach, Mars Attacks!, Sleepy Hollow, Planet of the Apes, Big Fish, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Alice in Wonderland, Dark Shadows, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Frankenweenie, Big Eyes, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, Dumbo

Rules:
  • Please sign up by posting on this thread. No PMs, please.
  • All cards should be the standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
  • All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves.
  • Cards should be on a sturdy base, like card stock or cardboard or watercolor paper. No floppy cards, please.
  • Original work only. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three virtually identical cards.
  • NO WHITE BACKGROUNDS. Make an effort and at least put some color on it.
  • Please do your best work, nothing rushed or messy. Send work that took time and care.
  • If the medium you used smudges easily, make sure you seal it with a fixative, spray varnish or any other sealer.
  • Hand drawn or Hand Painted only please - no embellishments!
  • On the back of the card, please include at least:
    • swap name
    • name of the character/movie
    • your user name
    • your real name and
    • date.
Hostess ATCs (on the swap theme) are not required but will be greatly appreciated and cherished.

I appreciate those of you who want to share your materials, but my talents are limited to drawing and painting so what I receive for any other purpose I share with others. I don’t mind passing it on I just want you all to know I do.

Mail:
  • When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
  • I am from Slovenia, Europe so I'm pretty sure I'm international for all of you. I would be very thankful, if you could include 2$ US bills. No coins, please, unless you want to include Euros. In that case please safely conceal 2€. Make sure it doesn't tear the envelope. PayPal is also an option.
    (PS: Your country's stamps are of no use to me. I need to buy my country's (Slovenia) stamps to send mail.)
  • Please make sure you mail your cards on time. It takes from a week to 10 days for mail to get to me. I will only wait 1 week after the due date and no more. Sorry! It takes too long for others that mailed on time to get their returns.
  • On the back of your envelope, please write down the swap name and your user name.
  • I will provide return envelopes but please include a big label with your address on. NEATLY PRINTED (hand or computer)
When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me (the host) and rep points for the artists.

If you sign up and find you cannot make the deadline for whatever reason, please communicate. If you don't withdraw and I don't receive your cards, I will give neutral iTrader.

Playing:
  1. Shannabanana
  2. Rina
  3. ravenshadow
  4. josiesuelupin
  5. BluSkyHare
  6. Jaxsmom
  7. lazyshadows
  8. ChronicReader
  9. ann_stebbing
  10. pschafe1
  11. dithespy
  12. BexMadeMe
  13. daisies

Last edited by NatashaMay; 09-12-2017 at 02:42 AM.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Rookie

Shannabanana is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
Yes please!
Old 09-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Rookie

Shannabanana is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
I actually have a pif card for you in the pif newbie swap. Do you mind if I just send that with my cards for this swap?
Old 09-02-2017, 06:17 PM
"I'm not an artist...I just play one on ATCs for all!!

My Mood:
Rina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRina is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
ME please!!!
Old 09-02-2017, 08:08 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
ravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to allravenshadow is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 49/100%
OOOOO YEAH! Sign me up!
Old 09-03-2017, 01:35 AM
Sweating Ink and bleeding graphite!

My Mood:
Monkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastMonkers_JJKx76 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 341/100%
Bookmarking...
Old 09-03-2017, 02:27 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
Welcome everyone!
Old 09-03-2017, 02:27 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Of course!

Originally Posted by Shannabanana View Post
I actually have a pif card for you in the pif newbie swap. Do you mind if I just send that with my cards for this swap?
Old 09-03-2017, 05:00 AM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 43/100%
Oh I'm in!
Old 09-03-2017, 05:06 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
welcome, josiesuelupin!
Old 09-03-2017, 07:59 AM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 234/100%
Well, I am not an awesome hp/hd artist BUT for Tim Burton I will do my very best and discard many false starts, if you let me play!
Old 09-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Of course, BluSkyHare, welcome!
Old 09-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!Jaxsmom is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 34/100%
Sign me up please these r some of my all time favourites, hope I can do them/ him justice is all!!!
Old 09-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
welcome, Jaxsmom!
Old 09-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Dream In Whimsical~

My Mood:
lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1153/100%
Sign me up please
Old 09-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
welcome, lazyshadows!
Old 09-03-2017, 02:53 PM
drawing, drawing always drawing

ReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 194/100%
lurking...
Old 09-03-2017, 11:49 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
Add me please!
Old 09-04-2017, 04:13 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
welcome, ChronicReader! Hope to see you back, ReverieJJ.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:55 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 247/100%
I had never even heard of him till two days ago. Someone in my Group in the September PAT had this as a theme (and the host likes him too). I really enjoyed drawing the first, and his characters are really different. I would love to join this one.

Tags
tim burton