ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-23-2017, 08:34 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 838/100%
Stephen King HandDrawn/HandPainted Swap, due December 9

DUE DATE: December 09, 2017
Withdraw Date: just communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Medium: hand drawn/painted
Theme- Stephen King Inspired

This swap is about everything STEPHEN KING! Given the recent popularity of the movie "IT", as well as his countless books and movies, the ideas are limitless! Some of his novels include: Pet Sematary, Carrie, Cujo, Thinner, IT, The Dark Tower, The Mist, Under the Dome, Salem's Lot, Bag of Bones, Christine, Black House, Cell, The Colorado Kid, The Dark Half, The Dead Zone, Desperation, Dolores Claiborne, Dreamcatcher, Misery, Needful Things, Rose Madder, The Shining, The Stand, The Tommy Knockers. You can create HD/HP cards representing characters/themes/locations from any one of Stephen King's novels/short stories/movies (Yes, including creepy, killer clowns!!).

GUIDELINES-
Must be an original hand drawn or painted card. No photocopies, prints, collage.

The ATC Rules:

* All cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges.

* Best work only please. I will try my best to swap effort for effort. Please only send in art you'd be happy to receive.

* Please sign up by posting to this thread, NOT through a PM.

* No problem if you have to drop out but please let me know. No cards and no communication will result in a neutral iTrader.

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve.

* Please include user name, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards so we can leave Rep Points. Make sure we will be able to read the user name. It would also be great if you could include movie/book and/or character name.

Mailing:

* Canadian participants - a forever stamp will do.

* USA participants - Please send $1 US.

* INTERNATIONAL participants -Please send $2 US.

*Remember to include your user name and swap name on the back of the ATC and the back flap of the envelope so the recipients can leave REP points. Remember to leave me (mcgillisj) the host an iTrader when you receive your cards which is most appreciated. It also lets me know your cards arrived safely.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address.

* Host cards are not at all required to play, but if you decided to send one, I would lovingly add it to my collection.

Who wants to play?

me
1. CharmingB
2. BArox818
3. heymaggie
4. WITHDREW
5. Marti
6. Firefly
7. WITHDREW
8. yonawrites
9. GingerBreadMan13

Live, breathe, CREATE

Last edited by mcgillisj; 10-16-2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: added player
Old 09-24-2017, 01:17 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Here's a card I made last year (Pennywise):

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...nywise_001.jpg

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-24-2017, 02:41 PM
Get dirty and create some art !

CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 21/100%
I love that card. I would love to join ! But I can't get a forever stamp mind if I just toss in a US. 1$ ?

Last edited by CharmingB; 09-24-2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:40 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 643/100%
I'm officially lurking. Love this idea for a swap
Old 09-24-2017, 04:59 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

Originally Posted by CharmingB View Post
I love that card. I would love to join ! But I can't get a forever stamp mind if I just toss in a US. 1$ ?
Sure thing, Charming! Welcome!!

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-24-2017, 05:00 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

Originally Posted by mynameisJenn View Post
I'm officially lurking. Love this idea for a swap
Welcome to the lurker's couch, Jenn! Hope you decide to join us!

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-25-2017, 11:52 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

Here are a couple of cards from my collection:

The Dark Tower (created by kae.ryan)
Redrum (created by Unmutual)

Live, breathe, CREATE

Last edited by mcgillisj; 09-27-2017 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:55 AM
Get dirty and create some art !

CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!CharmingB is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 21/100%
Those are awesome to
Old 09-26-2017, 07:16 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
BArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 204/100%
Omg!! Yes yes! Absolutely! Please add me!
Old 09-26-2017, 07:30 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
BArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to allBArox818 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 204/100%
I love Steven King and Pennywise is my favorite

My town does this sort of scavenger hunt where we paint and hide rocks for each other to find. I started painting this rock to hide it in town, but I couldn't part with it... I added a few things and now its an ornament that will probably hang on my Christmas tree.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170925_135029_359.jpg (41.6 KB, 14 views)
Old 09-26-2017, 10:58 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

Originally Posted by BArox818 View Post
Omg!! Yes yes! Absolutely! Please add me!
Welcome, BArox! So happy to have you!

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-26-2017, 10:59 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

Originally Posted by BArox818 View Post
I love Steven King and Pennywise is my favorite

My town does this sort of scavenger hunt where we paint and hide rocks for each other to find. I started painting this rock to hide it in town, but I couldn't part with it... I added a few things and now its an ornament that will probably hang on my Christmas tree.
Pennywise is a fave of mine, too. Your painted rock ROX! I love it!

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-27-2017, 12:24 AM
Professional Soccer Mom

I'm obsessed with Pennywise having recently seen "IT". Here is a card.

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-27-2017, 12:59 AM
Beer me art!

My Mood:
heymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 1314/100%
I love all the art shown so far and would love to join in the fun!
Old 09-27-2017, 01:03 AM
Professional Soccer Mom

Originally Posted by heymaggie View Post
I love all the art shown so far and would love to join in the fun!
Thanks so much for joining, Maggie! So happy to have you!

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-27-2017, 01:31 AM
Sweating Ink and bleeding graphite!

My Mood:
Monkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobahMonkers_JJKx76 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 344/100%
hmmmm,,,,Lurkng/bookmarking
Old 09-27-2017, 01:33 AM
Professional Soccer Mom

Lurk away, MOnkers! Hope you decide to join!

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-27-2017, 11:37 AM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 46/100%
Oooooh love it!! Could u Add me please!
Old 09-27-2017, 05:03 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

Absolutely, Jaxsmom! Welcome aboard!! So happy to have you

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 09-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

Here's my second Pennywise card for this swap:

Live, breathe, CREATE