ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-09-2008, 01:49 PM

My Mood:
monarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 2198/100%
Halloween Postcard Swap...Due October 10th

Swap Due Date -Oct 10th
Signup/withdraw date -
Number of Cards - 4- 6 card trade
Number of participants -Unlimited Number of Participates

I sure hope you guys are not tired of making Halloween themed cards yet........

I thought this morning that for us Postcard Lovers that Halloween Postcards would make a great addition to our on going collection........

Any Meduim is welcome....................collage, handdrawn, fabric etc..........................

Try making some pop-ups postcards or moveable ones.......

US Players - Please provide me with a self addressed envelope with the same postage that it costs you to mail your cards to me.......

Overseas and Canada Players - Please provide me with a self addressed envelope and I'll cover the postage........

Please finish you back of your cards off with some little thing so they aren' just plain blank..............You can color you edges with chalk etc.................. SHOW YOUR USERSNAME ON THE BACK PLEASE..................

You will have your Postcards back before Halloween....................

Mail your Postcards to......

Carol Schmidt
PO Box 104
Mapleton, ND 58059
USA

1. monarch...............................North Dakota
2. kylieuvsart............................Australia.. ...................................Received (6)
3. guza....................................Japan..... ....................................Received (4)
4. chaosatlanta.........................Georgia...... .................................Received (4)
5. goatgoddess.........................Texas......... ................................Received (5)
6. artcards...............................Texas...... ...................................Received (3)
7. anne....................................United Kingdom............................Received (4)
8. mysia...................................Finland... ....................................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~~
9. cherbearx......................................... .....................................coming
10. moony................................Idaho........ ..................................had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~
11. just ducky...........................Michigan.......... ...........................Received (5)
Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................

Last edited by monarch; 10-11-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:51 PM
more craft obessed as the days go by....and loving it

My Mood:
kylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 430/100%
OK I am up I will try my first postcard swap .. Just one question how big are they 4 inch by 6 inch?

Old 08-10-2008, 02:17 PM

My Mood:
monarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
kylieluvsart - Thanks so much for signing up!!!!!
Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................
Old 08-10-2008, 06:35 PM

My Mood:
kylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant futurekylieluvsart has a brilliant future
wow Carol you are almost at 1000 Itrader congrats on that front!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:20 AM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
chaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 210/100%
Sign me up, too!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:38 AM

My Mood:
guza and chaosatlanta - Thank you guys so much for signing up!!!!! Can't wait to see your postcards!!!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 09:37 AM

My Mood:
If we don't get more sign ups , I am going to cancel this swap............ I will give it to the weekend..........
Old 08-14-2008, 09:56 AM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1496/100%
I've already over done it on my swaps so might as well join this one too - I've been watching it for a while and Carol I'll bet others are too so don't cancel yet
Old 08-14-2008, 11:12 AM

My Mood:
goatgoddess - Thanks a bunch for signing up!!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 06:47 PM

My Mood:
cant you just have a small swap?

Old 08-17-2008, 01:06 PM

My Mood:
I guess we could have a small samll swap....We probably should not make 6 postcards if the swap is small.....It will be to hard to trade out and you probably would get one of yours back..............If you think I should close this, let me know.....
Old 08-17-2008, 02:46 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
chaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them all
I'm sure more folks will sign up! (The due date is still a ways off.)
I have my first one almost finished ... will post a photo soon.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:29 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
Here is my first Halloween postcard:

Indian ink, colored pencil, a touch of glitter, and a sprinkle of magic.
I will probably mix things up on the rest ... maybe some collage, or interactive, or painted, etc...

~Cheryl
Old 08-17-2008, 05:38 PM

My Mood:
Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!Siena is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 245/100%
That's adorable! (just lurking here...)
Old 08-17-2008, 10:57 PM
MEH 8)

My Mood:
Artcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 491/100%
Could I join! Big hugs Jena - San Antonio Tx
Old 08-18-2008, 09:50 AM

My Mood:
chaosatlanta - Your postcard is just darling!!! I love it!!!!

artcards - Thanks so very much for signing up!!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 10:29 AM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1496/100%
chasosatlanta - what a cute postcard!

I still think more will sign up - but it would be easy to adj. the numbers of postcards down if needed.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:58 AM
MEH 8)

My Mood:
Artcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoastArtcards is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 491/100%
Here is my first one Hand Drawn colored with oil pastels and sealed with fixative.

[ATTACH]12023[/ATTACH]

Last edited by Artcards; 08-18-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:15 PM

My Mood:
I love love it!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 04:12 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
Terrific postcard Jena!