ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-01-2009, 02:36 PM

anne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 543/100%
Black and White fabric,beads, lace and ribbon ATCS Due Feb 28th

Black and White Fabric, beads, lace and ribbon Due 28th Feb 2009
Swap due date: 28th Feb 2009
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Participants: 20

This swap is now full

Use only Black and White Fabric. Embellish with lace, beads and rbbon. I have posted some I have made as a rough guide

Postage ~ people in the UK.... please send an SAE with a LARGE stamp on it please. International people ~ can you send an address label with your details and unused postage stamps up to the value of $1.(I can use thes in other swaps)
Please put your user name AND your real name on the back of your ATCs.

Please let me know when your ATCs are ready for posting for my address and feel free to post your pics of them on this thread

Anne xx

Participants.....
1. Nancy................................Recieved
2. crftyscrapper.......................withdrawn
3. susietex..............................Recieved
4. Ibus...................................Recieved
5. camcas...............................Recieved
6. maxie23...............................Recieved
7. jonquil.................................withdrawn
8. Egrobeck
9. angelique..............................Recieved
10.TokyoKyotoxx
11.Gypsy..................................Recieved
12. dannijean.............................Recieved
13. AllisonLee.............................Recieved
14. Bex.....................................Recieved
15. susan3258...........................Recieved
16 WendyK................................Recieved
17. Mo Buny...............................Recieved
18. nomnom...............................Recieved
19. neca84.................................Recieved
20. franciebelle............................Recieved
7. mamagoiter............................Recieved

Last edited by anne; 03-05-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Rips and Snips

Nancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1351/100%
May I sign up, I just finished fabric cards for another swap today,,,and did not want to stop so now I can just change colors and keep sewing........Thanks for hosting this great swap..
Old 01-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
crftyscrapper is a glorious beacon of light!crftyscrapper is a glorious beacon of light!crftyscrapper is a glorious beacon of light!crftyscrapper is a glorious beacon of light!crftyscrapper is a glorious beacon of light!crftyscrapper is a glorious beacon of light!crftyscrapper is a glorious beacon of light!crftyscrapper is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 97/92%
I will join if I may. I already have one that I had made previously!
Old 01-01-2009, 06:33 PM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
susietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant futuresusietex has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 350/100%
Oh did someone say Fabric, I'm in please.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Granny to four gorgeous children!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1171/100%
Fabric's the magic word, sign me up please!
Old 01-02-2009, 02:25 AM
wild and untamed thing....

My Mood:
camcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 316/100%
All the things I love !!Please sign me up!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 03:02 AM

anne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobahanne is a grand poobah
Welcome Nancy, crftyscrapper, susietex, Ibus and camcas. What a great responce!!!!!
Thanks for joining my swap!!!!

Great card, crftyscrapper!!!!

Last edited by anne; 01-02-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:45 AM

maxie23 is a name known to allmaxie23 is a name known to allmaxie23 is a name known to allmaxie23 is a name known to allmaxie23 is a name known to allmaxie23 is a name known to allmaxie23 is a name known to allmaxie23 is a name known to allmaxie23 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 226/100%
Will play if you sign me into the group.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:17 PM

Welcome maxie23. thaks for joining
Old 01-04-2009, 04:53 AM
the Snarky Queen is Back!!!!!

My Mood:
jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1565/100%
would love to play please

"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home." Australian Aboriginal Proverb
Old 01-04-2009, 05:32 PM

Thank you for joining, jonquil
Old 01-05-2009, 08:00 AM
Sunny

iTrader Rating: /%
Hi Anne -

I have a question - do the beads, lace, and ribbon also have to be black or white?
Old 01-05-2009, 12:04 PM

egrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoastegrobeck is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 176/100%
please sign me up - this will be a challenge for me as I'm sewing-challenged - lol!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Snarkier than thou; since 2006

My Mood:
OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!OriginalYouth is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 698/100%
This one is totally tempting! I'll see what I can do to maybe come back and play later after I've crossed some other swaps off of my to-do list!
Old 01-05-2009, 04:31 PM

Sunny... Yes Everything has to be black or white.
Egrobeck.....Thanks you for joining
Original youth.....Hope you can join
Old 01-05-2009, 05:41 PM
angelique

Sign me up please it sounds fun! What are unfranked postage stamps?
Old 01-06-2009, 09:57 AM

Welcome to the swap angelique. Unfranked stamps are unused stamps
Old 01-07-2009, 07:16 PM
wild and untamed thing....

My Mood:
camcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them allcamcas is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 316/100%
Hi Anne -mine went postal today with an extra for you-I forgot to include the unfranked postage I Am sorry.let me know if you wouiuld like me to send separately
Old 01-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Gypsy

ooo, love the fabric swaps. Include me please
Old 01-10-2009, 02:11 AM

Welcome Gypsy and also TokyoKyotoxx who I have had a pm from
Thank you both for joining my swap.........................only one more place to fill!!!!